Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato Empty Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato

Post by xalex Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Spoiler:
Sora was stumbling around a bit looking around. His match was up next and the official had thrown him out of the looker room as soon as he was dressed… They wanted to get sure that he was getting to the ring in time this way. That was pretty rude of them. Just because he was sitting there in the looker room a few times when he should walked out instead. But he couldn´t chance it now he had to kill some free time and so he decided to take a walk through the backstage area.

Sora´s look was everywhere accepts the way he was walking right now. Everyone was seeing that he was walking this way and get out of his way in time. They all learned meanwhile that you shouldn’t mess with this man. Or otherwise he was turning your inside out without any problems. Everyone seemed busy right now and Sora didn´t found anything interesting that could take his time…  

Sora didn´t do much research on his upcoming opponent… he just know that It would be a female one. But that was pretty much all… although his manager told him a bit over her. What kind of fighting style she was using and what her weak points were… but when she was talking about that he already left the hotel room and made his way to the arena. Now he was here…

Suddenly the big man stepped foreward around a corner and run into someone else… he was setting one foot back and looking who it was he run into. He needed to smile when he saw the face of the person he just hit…. “you…. So we meet…”

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato Empty Re: Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:57 am

"Ugh!"

Moe let out a light groan as she rounded the corner and bumped into the man. She wasn't sure who he was, at first. She certainly didn't anticipate that he'd be her opponent for the night. "Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there."

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato 1s65GTZ

The young woman rubbed her head a bit. Their difference in height resulted in Moe bumping into the Sora's chest as they collided. She took a moment to process the big guy's words before responding. "H-have we met? Do you know me?

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato RoNDaIUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato RXleMMpUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PNIUArHUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PceFPw4
Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato V4UEFd
Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato IgQk2vUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PP89dH8Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato ZoIhtGgUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato C8s1fSUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato Empty Re: Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato

Post by xalex Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:52 pm

„I don´t not really now you…“ Sora would start to walk closer to her. He would stop a bit in front of her before bowing down staring right into her eyes with a smile on his lips. She was smaller than he thought she was… this would be over pretty fast. “And you should know me, at least you should know me… like everyone around here… but don´t worry after this evening you will know me pretty well… and you wish that you didn´t get to know me at all… but I will give you a quick reminder… My Name is Hyamato… Sora Hyamato the only son of Kage Hyamato and the head, as well as the owner, of the Hyamato Industry… I am one of the greatest minds of the world…”

He would put his head a little bit closer to the face of Moe smiling a bit brighter. “And unluckily for you I am the greatest fighters as well… but in cause you don´t believe me… don´t worry our match is up next. So I can show you what a real fighter looks and acts like. I will run though you in the ring… like a train over a cat…”

Slowly the big man would stand tall again looking down to moe. “But you could do your mom a favor… you can go sure that she don´t have to visit you in the hospital… all you have to do for that is leave now… as long as you got the time left do to so…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Moe seemed taken aback this man. She didn't now what to make of him at first. Sora seemed intent on giving himself a lengthy introduction. She didn't like the impression he was making, the kind of aura he was giving off. Moe would stare up at the man as he got in her face and respond.

"You know, I don't have a ton of experience, so I don't know a whole lot. But I do know one thing: the people who actually are the best, don't have to brag about it constantly. And you talk a lot of crap for a guy that's supposed to be good. If we actually do have a match, tonight, I'll make sure to take you down a peg or three!" Moe wasn't sure whether or not she believed Sora about the two of them being booked for a match. But she was eager to make him humble in any way she could.

Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato RoNDaIUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato RXleMMpUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PNIUArHUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PceFPw4
Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato IgQk2vUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato PP89dH8Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato ZoIhtGgUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato C8s1fSUnnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Sora was smiling down to her. Either way she was stupid like shit or brave… or maybe just both at the same moment… But he would find out in some moments… let´s see how easy it was to make the
“So I think you are right with that one… normally good fighters don´t have to brag about how great they are… but sometimes when one of the best…“ Sora would point with his finger at his own chest and smile a bit. “Meets one of the worst…” he would slowly move his hand and point right at Moe´s forehead. “The best has to tell the worst how things are going around here…” Sora would start to poke the forehead of the woman right in front of him sometimes putting a lot of force behind it.

“But again… you last chance to go home right now… or this evening could end pretty ugly for you! I don´t have any problem beating you up… but you could save us both a lot of time… after all you are only half of the opponent I thought I would get tonight!”

In the next moment Sora would push Moe with both of his hands against her chest trying to shove her back. Sora would follow her directly repeating it… he would push her over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Sora continued talking down to Moe. She asserted that this is simply how the 'best' talks when they meet the 'worst' fighters. Something that Moe, of course, would wholeheartedly disagree with. She ready to protest Hyamoto's allegations and tell him to shove it, but the man showed initiative and chose to push Moe, himself!

"Ugh!" Moe cried out as Sora shoved her. The man chose to push her over and over again, like some sort of schoolyard bully! By the third shove, the petite wrestler had had enough! She'd run at him and leap into the air, attempting to hit the guy with an Enziguiri Kick to the side of his head!

"You jerk!!!" She cried as she tried to mount some offense in to avoid taking his bullying without fighting back.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:55 pm

The big man wanted to see how far he could go… till this little girl would explode in anger. That could be a funny little test… he knew that it couldn´t take so long… one of his best skills was making people angry… And it was fun for him. HE saw a change in the face of the smaller woman and he knew that he made it already pretty far.
Suddenly she started to move and did this pretty aggressive. She would jump up into the air sending a leg flying right to his head. He saw it coming but it was too fast so he couldn´t get any guard up in time. The kick of his opponent was smashing against his skull. Surprisingly that kick was dame powerful; it had much more force behind it than he awaited from someone her build.

The big man was starting to stumble backwards away from her holding his head. He fought to stay on his feet as much as he could, but in the end he fall down to the floor. Now he was lying down there on the cold ground with a spinning head. And Moe was taking advantage over this situation mounting him imminently.

He would look up to her… “What is up… oh I get it… this was the first time a guy touched you….” He would act like he would look closely at Moe´s body. And look her into her face, he would smirk at her a bit. “Okay I can see why… and don´t worry with your body, it's not a surprise you've never been touched by a man...!” He might just got a painful kick to his head… but no one was able to shut him up…

It would take him some more moments of recovery till he was able to strike back and put this woman into place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 am

Moe felt good about being able to floor Sora relatively easily. To her, this became an issue of self-defense. She'd smile confidently and begin to walk away before hearing him go off about how guys don't touch her because of her body. The petite Japanese woman would turn to the him and give the him a disgusted look. "W-what...?" She said in a tone that showed she was clearly bothered with his language.

"You creep!" She yelled while dashing at the man. Moe didn't want his words to go unpunished. He was obviously pacing around backstage looking for a fight and Moe was prepared to give him one. Because Sora was still sitting on the ground, he was in prime position for a Shining Wizard kick! And that's exactly what Miss Fukouka attempted to hit him with.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Sora was right on his knees when he saw that little dwarf running his way. He knew that she came to give him some more… but this time she wouldn´t be the one dealing out… not this time she would get on the resaving end of the beating. The big man awaited her and the moment she jumped up to send a kick right to his head. He tried to bow backwards getting out of harm’s way just in the right moment. If successful he needed to swallow a bit. The kick was pretty fast and he felt the moving of the air in his face. Getting hit by a kick like that wouldn´t be any fun for him, better avoiding them completely…

Sora would try to make his way back up to his feet first. He would bow down and get a good grab on the outfit of his opponent at her neck. He slowly would pull her to her feet before turning around with her and sending her headfirst, crashing into the next wall. He would smile at her and step closer.
“Oh what is it… did I hurt the little girl?” he would ask while bowing forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:32 am

Moe ran at the man full force and attempted to teach him a lesson in the form of a high-speed kick to the face! She almost connected with the Shining Wizard! "I swear I grazed him!" She said to herself as she landed. Moe's kick had just missed. The young woman would land on her butt and try to push herself up to her feet, but Sora had managed to get to a standing position first. The man would grab the back of her outfit and pull on it to send her crashing into a nearby wall!

"Ugh!" She cried as she mitigated some of the impact by raising her arms. Sora patronized her by asking if it hurt while trying to approach her. Moe was suddenly on the losing end of this exchange. She would get up and begin to back away. "Screw you, you sketchy old man! IF we actually do have a match, and I highly doubt that we do, I'll see you in the ring later tonight!" She said in an accusative tone while pointing at him.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next