Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Antonio Delavega vs Griffin

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Antonio Delavega vs Griffin - Page 6 Empty Re: Antonio Delavega vs Griffin

Post by meepo90 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:47 am

"bleed my king" he then grabs the head of his opponent in his arms and locks it then releasing tremendous blows on antonio's face while he locked his head and antonio's guard was down... he was at berserk seeing antonio bleed...continued to release punches to his opponent's bare face

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

- The hunk male try focus on what was happening , dazed as he was , Anto could not avoid Griffin locking his head into his arm , "wh...ouchh.." his protest was cut down at the first blow , then only other uncoherently grunts came out from his mouth , his hands at first moveing up around the arms of his smaller opponent.
Few blows later the body builder like arms felt aside Anto , his weight was kept up from the younger opponent as punches keep hitting him , causing a more than probably back eye and marks on his face ; the huge frame was just shackeing and grunting at each new hit.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:28 am

then after releasing strong blows to antonio's face he leaned forward and drops his face in the mat with a face smash on the mat then after that antonio will go for a camel clutch to his giant opponent.."I'm riding the king hehehehe" he teased antonio.. while his legs were pinned hard on antonio's back.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 pm

- Stunned , the huge wrestler was unable to prevent the smash on the mat and rebounded there. "hhnnghhhrr..." his protest was a mere groan , unsure about what was happening him , he just felt his head pulled and and his back pressed by something "hhnnhhrrhhghhh". From his dazed position , he began just try weakly pull free with his arms.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:55 am

"no escape my king" he held antonio's arm tightly and bent his body farther stretching antonio's arm farther it's reach... we then wrapped his legs around his neck to choke antonio while applying a camel clutch to his arms

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

Anto felt his neck surrounded from Grifin legs . but with his arms trapped he could no prevent or stop it. The match had forced the muscled fighter to spend a lot of energy and his effor to free his wrists for avoiding the neckscissor were unsuccesfull , Anto let out grunts as his eyes began blur with the younger opponent firmly holding him in place , "hhhnnlltthhh ghhhhoohhh".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

griffin intensified his clutch choking antonio more making him run out of breath or making him give up..."give up my king!" and making sure antnio never escape from his clutch...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:44 am

Hearing Griffin words made Anto groan with a òast unsuccesfull effort to get free , then his mind began to fade his thoughts too as he had to admit to himself that the brat , smaller , younger opponent had revealed too hard for him. "iihhh ...uhmnnn..iihh...hhnn..." his attemp for giveing up was frustrated by the lack of air but also drom a sudden , unexpected excitement in his groin , he tr agai speak ut at this point his eyes rolled up and he pass out under Griffin hold. The ref moved close to check his conditions.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 am

seeing his opponent was trying to speak he slowly freed anonio's neck for him to have enough air to breathe but still he was holding him with with that camel clutch and observing the ref as he checked on antonio's status..."hey! check him out!"..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 am

The ref had been surprised almost all the match , but this was even more , the body builder was in complete control of the smaller opponent and his face show no sign of reaction. He knelt down and after a brief checking the referee made a hand gesture and yells , 2he is out ... the fight is over , let him go"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next