Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter)

2 posters

Go down

Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:45 pm

At a glance, one might not thing Zarya Volkov was the type to take part in backstage interviews, but, as everyone in the Fiction Arena was soon to discover, the Russian actively enjoyed the sound of her own richly accented, contralto voice. She stood backstage besides an young woman holding a microphone in front of a video camera. The interviewer looked decidedly nervous as the woman known in her former promotion as the Iron Soldier towered over her, dressed in a black sports bra and leggings, as if she were on her way to the gym or just leaving it. If Volkov's physique were any indication, she spent a great deal of her time pumping iron.

Zarya smiled at the camera, and her manner was gregarious, but that good humor never reached her eyes. Her eyes were hard as flint, cold, unfeeling. The eyes of a dangerous sociopath who cared not a wit for competition or glory, but who wrestled first and foremost as a way to hurt people and get paid for doing so.

"My name is Zarya Volkov and I am the Iron Soldier. If you don't know what that means, trust me, you soon will. You will know me by the trail of broken bodies I leave on my way to the championship. You will know me by the tears of those idiot fans as I break their heroes... one... by... one.

Most of all, you will know me by the Russian Victory March that plays before and after I leave the ring. The greatest anthem ever written. Strong Russian men and women lifting their voices in defiance. It's beautiful, isn't it? That is Victory March born of strength, and resilience and sacrifice. All things we Russians know too well. Not that weak, simpering thing the Americans are so fond of. Get used to it. You'll be hearing it alot. "

"Um..." The young woman holding the microphone cautiously interrupted, trying to bring the interview off it's tangent. The girl swallowed nervously as Zarya shot her a cold look, all mirth gone the Iron Soldiers face, but she pressed on bravely. "..I believe you wanted to issue an open challenge to the roster?"

"Right!" Zarya's grin returned, "I was going to issue an open challenge, but there isn't much chance of a real challenge with *this* roster. Still, a pay check is a pay check, and I will extend the offer to anyone brave enough to face me in the ring. Let's see which of you will dare face me in the ring, and be the first step on the ladder that will take me to the top of this promotion, where I will strangle your weak, pitiful champion with her own belt!"
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Re: Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Linda was just making her way back to the locker room when she notice one of the new wrestler's a Russian woman by the name of Zarya who seemed to be getting ready for an interview. As the American takes notice of the Russian native's physique as she wondered if the so called Iron soldier had a bad reputation if the nervous look on the interviewer's face as she would lean against the wall to listen to what the newcomer had to say.

Taking notice of how the Russian native looked into the camera as the former navy seal did not like the look in the other woman's eyes as she gets the feeling this woman would do anything to win. So when she heard the woman introduce herself and hear that the Iron soldier would leave behind a trail of bodies behind her on her path to become the new champion did not sit well with the American as she feels that their were enough sociopaths and psychopaths in the AFW if it was true that someone actually kidnapped another wrestler's children to help her partner win a match.

But what got her blood boiling was when she heard the Russian native mention that the Russian Victory March was the greatest anthem ever written as she wanted to walk towards Zarya and correct her. Unfortunatedly for Linda it did not stop their as that Russian psychopath actually had the nerve to say that Russians were stronger then Americans as she would start to move forward when she hears the reporter remind Zarya that she wanted to issue a open challenge to the entire AFW roster.

''Your going to regret those words Zarya as i think it time someone puts you in your place''yelled Linda as she walked towards the two as she would stand across from Zarya as the Interviewer takes a step backwards. ''I can't believe how delusional you are by even daring to say that you Russian losers think your better then us Americans as we have bin kicking your country's pathetic butt since WW2 ad we won't stop doing that for a long time'' taunts Linda as she would cross her arms under her breasts and wait for the Russian reply.

Back to top Go down

Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter) Empty Re: Victory March (For anime_hentaifighter)

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:26 pm

For just an instant the mask fell, and the Russian laid-back demeanor and easy grin gave way to a look of pure unadulterated *rage*. Her muscles tensed visibly and her fists tightened. It lasted only a second before Zarya regained her composure and a forced grip returned. She looked Linda over from head to toe, the way someone might look at a bug they wanted to crush. 

"A rude American who wants to be the center of attention. What a surprise!" Zarya crossed her own arms beneath her breasts, anger in her eyes again. "The war is old news. At least Russia has strong leaders! Real men who beat other world leaders at judo and wrestle bears!" 

"um... " The interviewer cautiously inserted herself, "Is... bear wrestling actually a thing?" 

"Shut. Up." The Iron Soldier practically growled at the girl before turning back to Linda. "You think you can teach ME a lesson? We will settle this in the ring, if you have the spine.  I will go to main office right now and have it signed for next taping. Now, what is your name? All you dumb blonde Americans look alike to me."
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Linda would just smirk as she saw the rage that the Russian woman was feeling in her eyes as she did not back down as she checked Zarya out in the same way the other wrestler was doing her. ''Well i know that you Russians don't want to be pushed aside and let someone more competent take the spotlight but sometimes it just best for business to step aside Zarya'' replied Linda in a cocky tone as she would push Zarya in the chest with a finger.

''Your right Russia has had some strong leaders but strength does not mean they were smart as your current leader is a idiot and nothing more then a bully Zarya''said the American as she was about to continue when the interviewer asked if bear wrestling was really a thing. The former navy seal was about to continue speaking when the Iron soldier cuts the Interviewer off and starts talking again as it takes all the will power that Linda had in her not to let her fists do the talking.

Linda would just growl back as she replies back ''I love to kick your ass in the ring but i got to ask they did test you here in the AFW as i doubt wrestler cheaters and it known all you Russians are juiced up''. Taking a few seconds to calm herself the former navy seal would just whisper ''my name is Linda and i will walk into that office together with you and take you to get tested for steroids''

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Linda's words were more then enough to incense Zarya, but something about her demeanor and posture made the Russian even angrier. She didn't know about the Americans own military background, but she could almost sense it, and suddenly the two women seemed less like two athletes about to compete and more like soldiers from rival countries who wanted to have it out there and then!

As she listened to Linda's accusation of steroids, however, the Iron Soldiers expression went almost blank, the anger suddenly hidden behind a mask of calm. "Steroids..." She spoke the word slowly, with an expression on might wear when tasting something gross. Zarya leaned closer to the mic the interviewer held, as if she wanted everyone to catch what she said next. "You want a match? You got it."

In the next instant, the mask of calm dropped and fury burned in the Russian's eyes. She grabbed the interviewer and shoved the girl violently into Linda and tearing the microphone out of her hands!

That much was only a distraction as Zarya swung the mic at Linda's head, screaming and cursing in her native tongue as she did so! Whether Linda was hit or not the Camera man wouldn't hesitate to start shouting for help, calling for security guards before things got too out of hand.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 pm

Linda was enjoying seeing the anger in Zarya's eyes as she mocked the Russian woman's country and pride with her comments as she could tell the Iron soldier was not a nickname. The american could see from the posture and demeanor that the woman across from her was a soldier and if she was anything like herself that Zarya was about to lash out as a result from the insults.

But even with expecting the Russian woman to lash out the former navy seal was not ready as she heard the woman across from her speak the word steroids slowly and was slowly getting ready to protect herself. So imaging Linda's surprise when all that Zarya did was lean in closer to the mic the intervewer was holding and just say she would agree to the match.

''Well just tell me when and oefff'' was all the American could say as she stumbles backwards when the interviewer got pushed into her and was unable to protect herself when she gets hit by the microphone that the Russian had stolen from the reporter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:20 pm

It all erupted into chaos!

Zarya rushed forward with the microphone raised like a club, intent on bashing Linda over the head with it a second time before a security guard threw himself in the way. The young woman who'd been conducting the interview scrambled back against the wall, fear in her eyes. The camera man was still yelling for help, but clearly thought the footage was too good to pass up. He kept on recording as the Iron Soldier shoved the first security guard out of her way,  screaming and cursing.

"Steroids!? You Pizda! Stupid American bitch, I'll fucking kill you!"  Zarya's rant continued as she struggled against the guards, flipping from Russian to English and back until her words were little more then an almost unintelligible growl of rage directed at Linda. Two more guards had shown up to physically hold Zarya back while a third stood ready to block Linda if she tried to retaliate.

Finally she threw the microphone down and turned away, still grumbling like a Russian bear. "I'll deal with you in the ring! Then I smash your face and get paid to do it." The Russian stalked off still cursing and muttering about steroids. She intended to make the main office her first stop. She had a match to arrange.
Iron Soldier
Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Linda was holding her head after she was hit by the microphone thrown by the Russian as she would have bin unable to defend herself and would later be glad that a security guard got between them. Hearing Zarya rant at her caused something to snap as the American would look at her future opponent before yelling right back ''Yes i said steroids you pumped up cheating bitch and i like to see you try and kill me as i eat beating steroids using bimbo's like you for breakfast Zarya'' in an act of pure rage as she tried to get her hands on the other woman.

Unfortunately it seemed that the security guard got back up and they were doing a great job at separating the two woman as while Zarya may not care about hurting them Linda did and allowed the guard to do his job. So when Zarya threw the microphone down and walked away she could not help but smirk especially when she heard the woman say they would settle it in the ring as she could not help but get one more comment in.

''I love to face you anytime and anywhere but i still want you to allow WADA to take a sample of your blood and test it before the match if your so sure that your not using steroids Zarya''yelled the American as she would giggle after saying it before walking away in a separate direction of the Russian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down