Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:33 am

Shiyumi grabbed the towel that was being offered to her, normally she wouldn't care about being naked and being seen, but right now her womanly pride was injured having lost to Suzume, who quickly left the room with haste. She let out a huff, she definitely remember that girl's face as she used the towel to wipe her body of the sweat and cum before wrapping herself up, taking a while to leave the sauna.

Meanwhile

Standing on route between the sauna room and the locker room that was nearby was none other than the sleazy, money grubbing, golden tongue, dirtbag O.Van who was waiting in the hallway. Whistling and twirling a pen around his thumb while looking at another contract, he was waiting for his newest favorite girl to do dealings with after watching her match with Shiyumi. Honestly, he was quite surprised that Suzume managed to come out on top over Shiyumi of all girls. Hearing the footsteps of a hasty barefooted girl, he gripped his pen and bounced off of the wall he was leaning against.

"Hello~ how is my recently made friend doing? Congratulations on winning your match!" he said with open arms, one of which was holding a leather folder containing a contract for another match, something that Suzume was all too aware of. "I'd hug you, but with you sweaty and wearing underneath that towel, wouldn't look too good on my part."

Back to top Go down

Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hot Sauna Action! (Suzume vs Shiyumi) ((For noob))

Post by noob Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

While Suzume was hurrying towards the locker room she bumped into a familiar face. "Y...YOU!" The girl growled. She immediately raised a hand and tried slap the manager as hard as she could. Unfortunately that hand had been holding up her towel which soon fell to the floor. The girl blushed profusely and scrambled to rewrap herself in the towel.

"Y...you didn't tell me it was THAT kind of match!" She continued to pout, clearly infuriated with the man standing in front of her. Although the match had turned out in her favor, Suzume was still feeling tricked and used. If she wasn't standing there in just a towel, Suzume would surely make her displeasure more painfully known to O.Van.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:26 pm

O.Van was expecting that kind of reaction as he saw the slap coming, he had deserved it and a slap wasn't the worse of retribution that he had earned through his machinations as the hand slapped across his face. "Baaaaaawww!" he let out as his head flung away from Suzume, allowing the girl to cover herself back up with her towel as a nice imprint of his hand was left on his face. Still with that hit, O.Van went on without missing a beat.

"I did! I told you that it was going to be a singles fall first to cum match! Did you not hear me?" he said with the most shit eating grin on his face, knowing that when he did say it, he said it as quickly as possible to slur all the details together. But by his account, he felt that he 'technically' told Suzume so he was absolved of all of his guilt. "But come on! I know you enjoyed the match! Especially how you turned things around on Shiyumi at the end! I bet you're that kind of girl who loves forcing themselves on to other beautiful girls and making them go wild with pleasure! Am I right? Am I right?" he asked, prodding Suzume a little to tease the obviously embarrassed girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:19 am

Having landed a hard slap to the man's face, Suzume felt a little bit better about what had transpired. "You did NOT tell me." The girl huffed despite forgetting now if he actually did. She was still angry though regardless. The girl for now would just try to push all of this out of her mind. This was becoming increasingly hard however as O.Van continued to tease and prod her, not letting her escape without a blush on her face.

Suzume's face turned bright red as the manager pointed out how the match ended. "N..no I...that's not...I don't!" She stammered. She was finding it increasingly hard to not stumble over her words. "Stop poking!" She finally yelled and took a step back. She was now looking directly down at the floor, too embarrassed to look the manager in the eyes.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 pm

O.Van laughed at his prodding fun at Suzume, but he relented when he saw her beginning to look at the ground. "But really. You should be proud! Not a lot of girls win that kind of match their first go." he said, trying to cheer up Suzume, her being in a somber mood wasn't going to help him try to secure another match up involving her. Bringing up the leather folder of his, he opened it up and showed her the new contract.

"Look, I got another match for you! Don't worry, I'll let you read it." he said as he handed it to Suzume to read, "All it is, is a bed wrestling match! Nothing ecchi, nothing weird! Just you and my other girl wrestling on top of a bed!" he said as he pointed on the contract to help Suzume follow the guide lines and important points of the match before reaching the bottom, waiting for her name to be signed as her opponent already signed it.

"Here is where you sign, right next Tsukasa's name. She's been on a hiatus and looks to come back with a splash. Seeing how you're on a roll, I figured who better than to challenge a former Kawaii Champion?

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Suzume just nodded. She knew she had a lot to be proud of but that didn't change the fact that this type of match was something that would take getting used to. She wasn't even sure she wanted to get comfortable with it. Suzume couldn't help but look up at the new contract though. If anything, the manager was good at buttering her up.

Suzume was a bit surprised to be offered another match and she was understandably suspicious. This time she looked the deal over thoroughly before deciding if she should sign. "You...Want me to go against a champion?" She asked, stunned. She would go with it though, starting now to be a bit more confident in her abilities.

The only other question on Suzume's mind was "why on a bed? That sounds...Well you know." She asked.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:03 pm

"Because it's a Kawaii match!" O.Van quickly shouted after clapping his hands, imitating the sound of one of those party poppers with all the streamers. Except that he didn't have streamers and just came off looking like an asshole. Not that he cared. "A stable in Kawaii wrestling! Two cute girls tussling on top of a bed! You're a kawaii aren't you? You haven't had a match on the bed yet? It's like a must for girls in this division!"

"And think about it, why shouldn't you challenge a former champion? You've been on quite the roll haven't you? Beating Ryoko and then beating Shiyumi at her own game! Life is all about challenges my dear Suzume! Which is why!" he shouted before bringing the contract up with a pin slotted in a hold on the folder, "You should sign this contract and continue to challenge yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 pm

"Oh...ummm...ok then." Suzume replied, taking what the manager said at face value. She didn't quite know enough to argue so she just nodded her head in agreement. She started to smile a bit when O.Van mentioned her previous wins and decided that maybe he was right and she should take on some bigger challenges. With a final nod she'd grab the pen and sign the contract, setting up her next match.

"Just...just no more tricks or..." The girl thought for a second. "I'll just walk out of the ring." She pouted, unable to really think of anything else. And with that Suzume turned and made her way to the locker room, looking to clean up and shower.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:10 pm

O.Van smiled as he watched Suzume sign her name at the bottom of the contract, closing it shut as he stuck out his hand for Suzume to shake it, to 'seal the deal' with formalities. "Well...I won't have to worry about that. It's a bed you're fighting on remember?" he teased with a goofy smile on his face, "But in all seriousness. I hope for the best of you, Tsukasa is going to need all the challenges she can get if she wants to wrap her head around the business again."

He wasn't too offended when Suzume made her way past him and left him hanging, his smile still on his face as Suzume made her way to the locker room. "...Not that I have an actual say in what goes on in that room. You two are going to have to deal with that yourselves." he said, holding the contract to his side as he made his way to make the match happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8