Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

GASTER vs Alex Drizzle - Page 7 Empty Re: GASTER vs Alex Drizzle

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Still dizzy from the stunner, Clara couldn't think straight. All she realize is that Alex wasn't nearby, and wasn't following up her stunner like she expected her to.

She slowly got to her feet, finally noticing that the queen of cool style was standing at a corner. No matter what Alex did, GASTER was determined to counter her opponent's next move, as she awaited for the blunette to get closer.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Alex would watch as Gaster got to her feet, before slowly approaching as Gaster was searching the ring for the cool queen, eager to send her rival right back down to the mat again. The bluenette would try to break into a slight jog after she was spotted by the shadow lord, running towards her opponent before then lifting her leg and trying to kick her opponent in the gut. The cool queen knew that wouldn't be enough to stay in control though, and would just use it as a means to try and distract the opponent for a moment.

If the kick landed then Alex would attempt to follow up by grabbing her opponent's arm, before then giving her opponent a light shove with her opposite hand and then proceeding to pull the shadow lord back towards her and throw her elbow forward to try and strike the shadow lord with a stiff elbow shot to the head, it wasn't exactly the cool queen's usual attack but it was dynamic enough to fit with her character and hopefully deal some damage without needing to burn too much energy herself.

Alex wouldn't yell anything after that move though, clearly getting a bit too tired of the match that so far had mostly been high impact moves for her. The cool queen had some pretty bad stamina issues in general, and this would be a glaring issue if the match continued on for too long, although the bluenette was a bit conflicted since she wanted to deal a bit more damage to her opponent in hopes of encouraging her never to try the finger snap on anyone in the AFW again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 pm

On her feet in a fighting stance, GASTER would look carefully at what Alex would throw at her. She predicted that blunette will throw a punch, and thus, tried to move away her head at the last possible moment...

...and once Alex delivered a knee to her stomach, she remembered why she wasn't a very good wrestler. Doubling down for a bit, the shadow lord tried to punch her opponent in the face. But Alex moved her hand in the last possible moment and caught her arm, sending her forward, before GASTER would feel a very sharp blow delivered to the back of her skull. The pain caused her to fall into the mat on her stomach, rubbing the hurt spot on the back of her head. By this point, she was feeling extremely tired from the match, but she knew Alex wouldn't be able to go for much longer.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Alex would stand with a satisfied smile, but would also be panting as she looked down at Gaster, she was at the very least glad her opponent seemed to be in somewhat worse worse condition than herself for the moment. The bluenette would still be spent of energy though, and knowing that Gaster was the same wasn't about to give her a sudden spike of energy, so despite the temptation to try and give her masked opponent a long beat down Alex felt she deserved the cool queen would go for the safer option.

The cool queen would move towards Gaster before hastily falling to the mat on both knees and turning Alex around onto her back, taking a moment to regain some energy before then turning around herself and leaning backwards over Gaster's body and hooking the shadow lord's leg, Alex's back pressing into her opponent's torso as she lifted the woman's leg for a pin.

The ref would then fall to the mat and start the count, hitting her hand off the mat and counting "1!" As the cool queen finally tried to end what has been a painful and troublesome match for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Turning the Shadow Lord on her back, Alex hooked GASTER's leg for a pin attempt, clearly intending to finish the match:

"ONE!"

Clara didn't even hear the first count, still dazed from from the elbow to the back of her skull:

"TWO!"

She did, however, hear the O from the two count loud and clear, and realized that Alex was pinning her:

"THRE----NO!", despite the delayed reaction to being pinned, Clara forced her hand up to lift her shoulder, breaking the pin!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Alex truthfully thought that she may have sent her rookie opponent to sleep with that elbow, admittedly it may have been a bit more solid than most her strikes and this far in the match she was somewhat considering the possibility that she may have just knocked someone off with a stiff shot.

As the ref counted to one Alex would notice that her opponent wasn't struggling, then during the second count Gaster would slightly start to stir but didn't move enough to worry the cool queen, but then suddenly just before the three count could be completed Gaster would force her hand into the air and turn her elbow off the mat in the process, something that the ref barely caught and that Alex barely realised.

The cool queen would let out a quick cry of frustration and move into a seating position next to her opponent, looking down at her opponent as she tried to decide what to do next. Alex wasn't exactly sure what she was going to do, but she knew that she shouldn't give her opponent time to recover, so without a plan the cool queen would attempt to struggle onto her own feet before then pulling Gaster into a standing position, using the woman's hair to slowly guide her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 pm

Clara tried to shake off cobwebs she still had from Alex's elbow. Said move really did a number on her. Even now, the back of her head was pulsing with pain.

As Alex tried to get the Shadow Lord back to her feet by her hair, Clara would exclaim: "Ow! Hair! Hair!", over her burning scalp, breaking character for a second. Sadly, ref didn't do much over the situation, leading for Clara to believe that hairpulls were, at least somewhat, allowed in the company.

However, while Alex got the Shadow Lord up to her feet, GASTER would try to seize the initiative, and send a kick to Queen of Cool Style's stomach!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Alex would ignore her opponent's exclamation, finding it a bit silly that her opponent would try to complain about match etiquette now. " Oh, have I found the shadow lords weakness? " The cool queen would say, wearing a cocky smirk as she pulled on a tug of her opponent's hair just to get a reaction after she was standing.

The cool queen would then pay for her messing around though, as she would receive a kick that would prompt a quick cry from Alex as she keeled over onto one knee. Alex would try to ignore the pain as best as possible though, and would try to launch a counterattack as quickly as possible.

" Queen's fist!" Alex would yell, as she twisted her kneeling body and tried to punch her opponent hard in the gut, her move may seem somewhat comedic since it was more so just a petty example of lashing out rather than a really damaging move, and the fact that she had named it would likely add to the hilarity somewhat.

As soon as the cool queen had launched her mighty counterattack she would start feeling the effects of the kick though, groaning out as she had further increased the pain by turning her stomach rapidly before the lingering pain had gone. Funnily enough Alex would now be expressing her pain for the last move, holding her pained stomach as she was left kneeling in front of Gaster, although hopefully this time she had managed to get her opponent to bow down also so a queen like herself wouldn't be stuck kneeling to such a shady lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:18 am

"GUH!", GASTER reacted to being punched in her stomach. She staggered a few steps away, seemingly perfect for Alex to continue her counter attack. However, the blunette was having her own issues, as the knee the Shadow Lord sent earlier took a fairly delayed effect on the Queen of the Cool style, as Alex stood on her knees from pain.

"Mwahaha! Now you decide to show me proper respect? Well, too late, Lord of Cool, you had your chance before!", GASTER would get her opponent's head under her arm and drive her into the mat with a DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Alex would still be trying to groan the pain away when Gaster approached, the bluenette barely taking account of what her opponent was saying until she heard herself be referred to as a 'lord' The cool queen perhaps wasn't in the right position to be thinking of such a thing, but she would decide to beat her proper title into Gaster's mind, not liking the fact she was being demoted in her eyes from a Queen to a simple lord.

Alex was hardly in a position to complain though, as the shadow lord tightly wrapped her arm around the cool wrestler's neck before quickly falling backwards and driving the bluenette's head into the mat before she had time to react. " Gaeh!" The cool queen would squeal, her vocalised pain being dwindled out a moment after her body flopped down onto the mat, her legs landing in the opposite direction of her opponent's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next