Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Double debut: Ellie Taylor vs Lynn Fox - Standard match

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Double debut: Ellie Taylor vs Lynn Fox - Standard match - Page 10 Empty Re: Double debut: Ellie Taylor vs Lynn Fox - Standard match

Post by RJD Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Lynn may have been just as tired as Ellie, but luckily for the nymph Ellie would be far too exhausted to even realise, her opponent's words would go completely over her head as she was focusing mostly on trying to bear the pain and escape the hold. The farm girl would claw against the mat, barely being able to move herself never mind both herself and her opponent, but she would continue on for a few moments, letting out a few pained groans as she felt her legs and ankle being overwhelmed by a stinging sensation the more she struggled and the longer she was in the hold.

The farm girl eventually would stop trying to crawl on the mat and instead just lie against it and grind her teeth together to avoid vocalising her pain, knowing for certain that the moment she admitted to herself that it was enough to get such a reaction she would likely give up. Ellie was hoping to last long enough in the hold that her opponent would get tired, but even after a few moments of not moving and the ref checking to make sure Ellie was conscious her opponent still didn't relent on the move.

The pain would get to a point where Ellie couldn't bear it anymore, and after letting out a quiet groan she would finally tap the mat once and stop herself, before then tapping it again twice and letting her head fall to the mat and panting as she tried to get her breath back and hoped her opponent would release the hold quickly.

As soon as the ref saw Ellie tap out she would signal to the outside for the bell to be rung, signalling that after a hard fought match the nymph had won their competitive double debut.

Back to top Go down

Double debut: Ellie Taylor vs Lynn Fox - Standard match - Page 10 Empty Re: Double debut: Ellie Taylor vs Lynn Fox - Standard match

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Lynn was feeling every part of her body burn as she keeps the farm girl locked in the Nimue cut as it seemed like Ellie was resisting for ages. Still for a second she thought that her opponent would attempt and to her worry succeed in crawling towards the ropes as she clawed at the canvas until she stopped moving after to the brunette's relieve did not get very far.

While the Irish girl had the redhead trapped the referee would get down on her knees and check if Ellie was still conscious as for a moment Lynn thought this was the cause. But a simple signal to continue made the brunette keep the hold locked in as she hoped the other girl would not be too upset that she did not release her. Still when Ellie let out a groan and finally started to tap the mat was all the fairy loving girl needed to release her opponent and drop to her knees in exhausting while raising her hands in the air.

As the referee got up and called for the bell Lynn would pant heavily as she whisper ''hope my other opponent's won't be as tough as you Ellie'' as she could not find the strength to get back to her feet. So with both girls down on the canvas the announcer voice would be hear as he said ''your winner by submission Lynn Fox'' as the fans started cheering for the both of them after their hard fought debut.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Ellie was a tiny but upset that she had lost the match after putting so much effort in, but honestly she was just as relived as her opponent that it was over and was excited to go home and have a long nice bath. It would take all the strength Ellie could muster just to push herself into a position where she was on her knees, and before doing so she would take a length rest before slowly moving into that position.

Ellie would finally answer her opponents comment now that her face wasn't against the mat. " Y- Yeah... I'm going to be sore for days " The redhead would say, panting and trying to move her hair out of her face as she spoke. Within the next moments Ellie would hold out her hand to her opponent, it was usually respectful for wrestlers to shake hands when standing, but Ellie had a feeling her former opponent and hopefully now friend wasn't too eager to struggle back onto her feet again anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 pm

Lynn was glad she had won as she sat down on her knees to regain some strength and was relieved when she saw Ellie get herself in a similar position as both wrestlers just sat their for a moment. Trying not to giggle when she heard the redhead's responds the Irish girl would just respond with ''well if it makes you feel any better I'm certain that I am going to be sore as well for a few days''.

After she had said that she would slowly make it back to her feet and as she stands up saw that Ellie had done the same and was holding her hand out for a handshake and accept it as she whisper ''shall we walk to the locker room together Ellie''. While she was waiting for the other wrestler to respond the brunette was hoping she would agree as she hoped that Ellie would hopefully be a friend as Lynn would love to introduce the redhead to Evanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:06 am

Ellie would let out a long groan as both wrestlers got up to their feet while maintaining the handshake. " Sure Lynn, let's go. Winner's treat right? " The redhead would say, something which wouldn't make sense until the farm girl threw her arm over the nymphs shoulder and let her opponent support most her weight.

With that the two would stumble towards the ropes before leaving the ring and making the long journey up the ramp to a warm reception from the appreciative crowd, something which along with the new friend Ellie had earned successfully made up for losing her debut match.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:56 am

Lynn would just smile as she heard the farm girl agree while she giggles at the winner's threat part. ''Yes let's walk back then Ellie''replied the brunette as she was glad they could help each other to the back after they left the ring and moved up the ramp. Meanwhile the AFW fans were clapping while chanting their names as they made their way back as she considered today pretty successful since she both won her debut match and found a new friend in Ellie.

The end . Winner by submission Lynn Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10