by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 1 Bot

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bunny Kotone vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Smothering best out 3 rounds match.

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bunny Kotone vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Smothering best out 3 rounds match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunny Kotone vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Smothering best out 3 rounds match.

Post by RJD Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Rhiannon would regret her decision as soon as her arms would be pulled up, causing her face to be shoved deep up Kotone's rear to the point where she would get no air and she could smell and taste the sweat in her opponent's rear, her nose being dug deep up Kotone's crevice. 

After a few more moments of struggle Rhea would start to calm down and her struggles would completely cease as she got knocked out while her face was being forced up Kotone's beautiful ass.

Back to top Go down

Bunny Kotone vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Smothering best out 3 rounds match. - Page 4 Empty Re: Bunny Kotone vs Rhiannon Sellsword - Smothering best out 3 rounds match.

Post by Un3xpected Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:54 pm

As soon as she felt her opponent was knocked out she would slowly move up and show the crowd how her hands were falling down. She smiled and put back her pants up. She would show the crowd how strong she as and would grab her opponent to the middle of the ring.
" Here you see the most weakest opponent i ever had!".
Kotone went to every ropes and show her body to the crowd.
Time was going fast. Suddenly Rhiannon was getting back to life and coughed hard,fighting for breath.
"How was your dream loser?"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:18 pm

The ref would watch as Rhea's hands fell to the mat before ringing the bell once to signify that she had lost the first fall. Rhea would then slowly wake up as she was dragged to the middle of the ring before being dragged around the ropes, blushing as her body was shown off to the crowd. The pink haired woman waking up.

"S-Shut up bunny " Rhiannon would respond as she was being dragged by her opponent, unable to think up anything more witty after the humiliation she had just been put through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:08 am

"Oh c'mon Rhiannon! You had no chance at all. Do you really think you can beat me?" Kotone would taunt and look in her opponents face.
"Just get some air back and get destroyed a 2nd time!"
Kotone would wait until Rhiannon get some air back and would be able to stand up again. To be even more disrespectful she would lay on her back and taunt her the whole time to make her aggresive:"Loser! You are so weak! Can't win any match!"

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 am

Rhiannon would fall to the mat after her opponent let go of her, the purple haired woman thudding against the mat but not letting any complaints be heard. Her big bunny opponent was sexy but if Rhea couldn't pin her down and take advantage of her body then this was going to be a missed opportunity, the woman would use this inspiration to get to her feet as quickly as possible, straight up ignoring the burning sensation in her lungs as they tried to get more oxygen back. 

Rhea would see her opponent laying on her back, the purple haired woman smiling as she got a nice view of the Bunny's body and barely knowledge what she said. " Normally I don't think winning is so important but if I want to get a piece of your ass I'm guessing I'll need to put in the extra effort and win..." Rhea would respond, almost as if attempting to win the match would be a chore.

The twisted pervert would then try to quickly pace over to Kotone's hopefully still downed body and attempt to stamp hard on Kotone's back, Rhea letting out a slightly mocking " aghh, sounds paintful. That was an accident " before stamping again, trying to hit the same area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:45 am

Kotone was quite sure that Rhea was unable to stand up after the K.O.
But unfortunatly she was wrong. As soon as she lay down on the ground Rhea would quickly stand up after she got recovered completely and stomp on Kotone's back quite hard. Kotone would groan out in pain:" Ahhhhh! Stop it!"
The first stomp was quite painfull but as soon as Rhea stomped again Kotone was paralyzed and could'nt move or stand up.
"How could you recover that fast! I think i should have punished you even more!"
Kotone would lay on the ground since her back was in pain and she just rolled around to hopefully recover as fast as possible. But she was sure that Rhea would not let her go and just recover she would get a punishment now!

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Rhiannon would laugh as she heard Kotone's comment, trying to sit down on her opponent's back before talking more. " Oh I guess you didn't look into me huh. I love being humiliated and beaten but I love doing the humiliating and beating even more, your biggest mistake was to even give me an opportunity to attack " Rhea would say, her voice almost singsong like as she continued on her dramatic monologue.

The purple haired pervert would then attempt to Lean forward and attempt to wrap one of her arms around Kotone's neck before squeezing tightly in a sleeper before rolling to the side of the mat so that Kotone would be on top of Rhiannon while stuck in the sleeper. The twisted pervert would then reach forward with her free hand and roughly grope her opponent's breasts before starting to firmly squeeze and fondle it, making sure to take full advantage of her opponent's body. 

Rhiannon knew this was a smothering match but there was no way she was even smothering out the colossal bunny without first tiring her out, she would just need to hope that she could keep Kotone trapped enough to deal some damage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 pm

As Kotone got into a headlock she knew that it is quiet hard to get out of those holds. The only thing to get out of this hold to break free from her hands. But as soon as Kotone felt that someone grabbed her boobs she got angry as hell:
"You do not dare to touch my boobs!"

But the problem was that Kotone could not get out of the headlock. The pain and the air problems she got made her really desperate. She was in full control, and got played like a doll by her opponent. Kotone struggled a lot to break free but got less and less air. She felt very weak. So weak that she could not get out. She slowly got sleepy but tried her best to damage her opponent with some light kicks and punches.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Rhiannon would tighten the sleeper, loving the feeling of her opponent's soft skin against her own as she pressed her body into Kotones. Rhea would push her breasts into Kotone's back as she felt the warmth of her opponent's back. " I'd dare to touch your breasts over and over again " The purple haired woman would respond as a creepy smile invaded her face as she continued to grope her opponent. 

If Rhea didn't come against much resistance then she would attempt to release her opponent from the hold eventually and push her to the side, Rhiannon then trying to grab her opponent's shoulders and force them down against the mat As she tried to drop her panty covered crotch on her opponent's face, aiming particularly for the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Un3xpected Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:35 am

Kotone was quite weak at the moment. She couldn't react fast enough when she got pushed to the side and got pinned down on the ground. Rhea was slowly movibg forward Kotone's face when she suddenky just pushed her croatch right on Kotone's lips.

Kotone did not liked it at all and opened her eyes completly:"Mpppffffhh!!!" kotone muffled as she got facesit smothered. She struggled and hoped to get her off but her breathibg was stopped by the pussy which covered her face completly.

Un3xpected

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next