Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Danielle vs Airi

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Danielle vs Airi - Page 6 Empty Re: Danielle vs Airi

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:03 am

Danielle would manage to get a few feet away before she stopped to recover. "I Hate you!" Danielle would yell out as she would get on all fours to glare daggers at Airi. "I am going to enjoy hearing you scream." Danielle would say as she would look around for anything to use as a weapon. Luckily for Danielle it looked liked the fans wanted to see some fun.

Danielle would notice that one of the fans had tossed the vibrator back towards the ring. Danielle would quickly grab it before smiling at Airi. "I am going to shove this so far up your worthless cunt. You won't be able to walk straight for weeks."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:20 am

Airi just glared straight back at Danielle, hating the girl probably just as much as she hated her. Though she didn't bother to shout anything threatening back, the orange-haired girl kept an eye on her foe while she tried to catch her breath, and wait for the pain in her crotch to subside more.

To her great dismay, Danielle had somehow managed to get her hands on that vibrator again. Fearing having that thing stuck inside her again, which would no doubt be even worse now that her pussy was aching, Airi managed to push herself up into a kneeling position, hoping to ready herself against whatever the crazed girl would try and throw at her.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:37 am

Danielle would begin to crawl towards Airi wanting nothing more than to cause Airi more pain and humiliation. "I hope you're ready." Danielle would say before attempting to punch Airi in her face. Danielle was still in a lot of pain after the recent pussy pounding but Danielle was going to pay Airi back for every punch to the pussy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:46 am

Fortunately for Airi it seemed Danielle was still hurting as well, as she crawled slowly towards her. As her foe swung at her face, the orange-haired girl threw up an arm to block it, before quickly trying to retaliate with her own punch. "Just try me...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Danielle's head would snap to the side as Airi blocked Danielle's punch and hit Danielle in the face with one of her own. "Fucking bitch!" Danielle would scream out before trying to shove the vibrator into Airi's mouth. Danielle knew that once she could get that vibrator any where inside of Airi the fight would swing in her favor. "Choke on this!"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 am

Cracking Danielle across the face, Airi got cocky for a moment, thinking she still had this fight in her hands. Unfortunately, that just gave her opponent the chance to shove the vibrator into her mouth again. Though she was able to sort of prepare for it this time, the orange-haired girl was able to prevent it from getting lodged in her windpipe.

However, the knowledge that the same thing had been stuck inside her cunt and tossed around the ground was now in her mouth again made her sick. Immediately shoving Danielle away, Airi turned to the side and dropped on all fours, puking out the vibrator along with some stomach fluid. Cough and retching violently, her eyes were squeezed shut and filled with tears, while her entire body was still shivering with disgust.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:32 am

Danielle's plan had worked and even though she was pushed away by Airi, Airi was definitely worse for wear. "I beat you loved the taste of that." Danielle would say before aiming a punch right between Airi's legs. "I am going to shove that right back up your pathetic cunt." Danielle would say before trying to grab Airi's hair to slam Airi's face down on the ground where the vibrator lay buzzing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:40 am

"Ghhhhaaaahh...!" Airi let out a strained cry as Danielle's fist slammed into her battered crotch. Trembling in pain, her legs quickly gave way, allowing her tormentor to easily slam her face down right on top of the vibrator.

The initial impact hurt like hell, but also sent the slippery object skidding off to the side, leaving her face pressed down into her own vomit. Her will to fight starting to crumble as she suffered such disgusting humiliations, Airi began to sob miserably.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:58 am

Danielle heard Airi start to sob and she knew that victory was near. Danielle would move away from Airi to grab the vibrator again. "Time to lose bitch." Danielle would say as she would crawl back towards Airi. Danielle would reach for Airi's panties before trying to push the vibrator into Airi's ass. "Beg for mercy and maybe i won't throw you into the crowd." Danielle would say as she thought she had Airi on the ropes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 am

Her spirit broken, Airi could do nothing but lay there helplessly, continuing to cry. She felt Danielle grabbing at her panties, fearing she was about to get the vibrator stuck into her cunt again, she managed to strength to look back over her shoulder, only to feel the small device shoved up her ass instead.

"Gyyyyyaaaaaaahhhh...!" Airi wailed in dismay, unable to deal with the incredibly foreign sensation of having something shoved up her butt like that. Absolutely humiliated at having such a thing done in front of a large crowd, she desperately begged, "P-please stop...! No more...! Please!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next