Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Same Old Story

Go down

The Same Old Story Empty The Same Old Story

Post by mnpinner Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:53 am

So I've been lurking and trying to get to a point where I could get back into the posting game for a while now, but life has been getting in the way. Those of you who have seen me on Trillian/Yahoo know that I've been trying to get myself back into it and all. Good news is that I can see a light at the end of the tunnel that's been consuming me at work for the better part of a year and a half. Furthermore, I'm at the Elite Four
Spoiler:
in Pokemon Moon. So that beautiful black hole will be calming down soon ^^ Better news is that I'm really anxious to getting back into having fun with all of you (especially you newcomers).

As per usual, I'll be taking it slow to start of course. I don't want to get people's hopes up only to disappoint them in the end. That being said, if we have a thread out there with an unfinished ending (I imagine there are still many of those out there) and you'd be interested in picking it back up, I'm certainly game! You will have priority over any new threads. That also being said, I know there are a few of you that I've promised/discussed thread ideas with. Let me know if you're still interested or have any new ideas. Sadly, unlike others, I do not have a live list of all of you, just the steel trap with a bad weld job of a memory.

Now for some good stuff:
-As I've said in the past, I want to revamp my older profiles. That's still in the works. I believe Lilly and Bea are next in line.
-I still have plans for at least 2 new characters linked to Maxwell and/or Astrid: one male, one female, both plausible for Tension, one plausible for Momentum
-A lot of you newer people (and vets) that I've been reading new characters of have got my hamster wheel a-turning for new ideas/variations on old ideas. So expect something there
-
Everything in Alola is too hot:

Not good stuff (aka, fill me in please), but were my eyes deceiving me or did I see topics about Tat and some others retiring/walking away? Sad

Back to top Go down