Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:24 pm

"Oh I used to work for another wrestling company but it wasn't that popular!" Kashima answered cheerfully, "It was so unpopular, it just went under! I don't even remember its name!" Kashima would give Alex another smile as she would finish up her dinner and put the dishes back into the sink, "Want anything to drink?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen - Page 2 Empty Re: A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

Post by RJD Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 pm

" I'll drink anything " Alex would say, not wanting to seem as if she was picky, after-all the coolest people could adapt to any situation and so could have any drink. Alex would find it a bit odd that Kashima had forgotten the wrestling promotion and just assumed that she was an airhead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:06 am

"Hm, well I have milk and juice! How about some milk! It helps you get taller!" Kashima said bubbly, taking out a carton of milk and pouring it in to two glasses. Kashima brought the two glasses back to the table and handed it to Alex and took a swig from her glass, her breasts puffing out as she gulped down her milk, some of it dripping down on her breasts.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:20 am

" I'm tall enough, " Alex would say quickly as a retort while looking at Kashima before releasing that she was actually thirsty and would drink the milk, looking over at Kashima and watching as the milk dripped down her breasts, yup definitely a airhead.

Even Alex's well trained and non dirty mind would wander a little bit as she saw the white fluid running down Kashima's breasts, she was wondering if she should tell Kashima or not but eventually would just say " Hey, you're spilling your milk " pointing to the woman's glass rather than her breasts, the breasts obviously what Alex had previously been looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:22 am

Kashima would finish her milk and put her glass down on the table, letting out a big sigh, "Ah! That hits the spot!" Kashima would hear what Alex said and would grab a towel to wipe her breasts dry, causing them to jiggle around as she did.
"Thanks for telling me!" Kashima said with a smile as she would put away the towel and the two empty glasses into the sink, "So...sorry about bringing you home with me! I just thought that you looked very cute and treat you to dinner for that splendid match!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Alex knew that it was totally wrong for her former opponent to just suddenly take someone who was unconscious home with her but at the same time she appreciated the food and compliments, it wasn't difficult to get on Alex's good side. " Oh thank you, I'm not sure if it's alright to just take whoever you want home with you but I appreciate your hospitality and didn't mind my time here " Alex would say, trying to equally express her gratitude to Kashima for the food but also scold her just a little bit about bringing unconscious people home.

Truthfully Alex thought that Kashima was one of the cutest people she had came across but she wasn't the type to give compliments other than just " That was really cool! " or " I wish I was able to do that!" which came up almost every time someone displayed the simplest of skills to the simple minded blue haired woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Kashima would yawn as she stretched her arms and back, her fairly large breasts puffing out and jiggled slightly. "Tee hee, my bad!" Kashima said with a smile, sticking her tongue out slightly in a playful manner. Kashima would check the time and saw it was getting awfully late and looked back at Alex.
"It's getting pretty late, I can set up a bed for you," Kashima offered the bluenette.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:51 pm

Alex would try not to look at Kashima's breasts but she couldn't fully looking at them when they were basically being pointed right in her line of view. She would then hear Kashima's offer and would think about it for a second before saying " If you've really got the room then I don't see why I should reject. I just hope I'm not intruding " the blunette truthfully didn't see anything wrong with her staying, truth be told it was getting pretty late and Alex didn't know where she was never mind how to get home from there and it would be too late for the simpleton to try and figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:57 pm

"It's not a problem at all! Just let me get the futon out!" Kashiman would go to her room and pull out a futon out and lay it beside her bed. She would then fluff out her on bed and if Alex was watching, she would see Kashima's cute little rear wiggling from side to side.
"All done! Here you go Alex! You can sleep in my bed tonight!" Kashima exclaimed happily.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Alex would watch as Kashima rolled the futon up and would try to use her hard trained willpower not to look at Kashima's adorable little butt wiggling from side to side, although she would fail to do so and decide at this moment she needed to train her willpower more. After the futon was put down Alex would start to move towards it assuming it was for her until she heard Kashima's comment.

" Huh. Kashima this is your bed, you should sleep in it! Don't worry I'll sleep on the futon " Alex would say, admiring Kashima for being so cool and trying to give away her bed but at the same time not wanting to sleep over at someone elses house and make them sleep on the futon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next