Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 pm

"Oh it's honestly not a problem! You are the guest after all and I did take you here without really asking you, tee hee!" Kashima said as she scratched the back of her head and stuck out her tongue, "If you don't want me to sleep in the futon, maybe we should both sleep in the bed together! Tee hee!" Kashima would giggle as she made the joke, just teasing around with the bluenette.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen - Page 3 Empty Re: A 'Cool' Night with the 'Cool' Queen

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Alex would blush a little bit but just giggle and keep her cool when the idea of them both sleeping in the bed was brought up. " As fun as that would be I think I should just take the futon"Alex would suggest, her mind wondering into dirty territory due to what the cutie Kashima had just said. By the looks of it Alex was not keen on having Kashima sleep on the futon although it seemed Kashima shared a similar sentiment just with Alex being the one she didn't want to sleep on the futon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:29 pm

"Okie dokie! If you insist!" Kashima smiled as she would jump in bed laughing, "But if you feel cold tonight, don't be afraid to get in!" Kashima would start to stretch her arms one last time before laying back on her bed in to her fluffy pillows with a relaxing sigh.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Alex would feel as if she had just came out triumphant against Kashima, proudly and happily flopping down onto the futon and then less happily but equally proudly roll herself up almost into a ball to stay warm, truthfully it was actually colder than Alex had expected but someone of her cool nature could put up with something so minor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Kashima would sleep peacefully on her bed, her breasts moving up and down as she breathed. Kashima was having a nice dream about something particularly childish, something like running around in a field of flowers or something like that. Kashima would have a goofy smile as she dreamt happily.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Alex would not be sleeping, but she would be in a dazed mood as she was thinking about random unrelated things that just happened to enter her mind when trying to sleep, things such as the Nintendo 64, her flight from England to Japan, How to successfully do a cool looking elbow drop and eventually one of the thoughts that came into her head would be what the cutie above would look like when asleep.

Alex would sit up on the futon and pull herself up just enough on the bed that she thought she wouldn't be noticed, although if the woman was still awake she would most likely see Alex poking her head from the bottom of the bed. While she was tempted to entertain two of her thoughts at one and do a flying elbow drop she figured that would be rude and most likely uncool and so would just try to see what she looked like while sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:45 pm

Kashima would let a cute little giggle as she would suddenly turn over and her breasts would be right in front of Alex's face. Kashima would have an adorable expression on her face, similar to a happy child. She would unconsciously move her hands and they would find their way to Alex's head. Kashima would giggle as she would caress Alex's hair and pat her head like a little kitten.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Alex could not believe that she had been spotted, and she was right not to believe it because turned out Kashima was just sleeping. That didn't make the situation much better though as she ended up with her face right in front of Kashima's inviting bust and would feel the sailors soft hands wrap around her head. Alex would also be caught of guard by Kashima caressing her hair and patting her head.

Alex couldn't believe that she was almost being seduced by someone who was unconscious! This was not the level of will Alex though she had, the blue haired woman would manage to not push her face deep into Kashima's breasts but would just stare at them and find pleasure in Kashima's patting and caressing, Alex not being very keen on getting out of this situation. " K-Kashima..." Alex would whisper although it would more so be directed to her breasts than anywhere that could actually hear it, Alex not being able to avert her gaze now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Kashima wouldn't hear Alex's whisper as she would actually use a bit of force and push Alex up slightly and pull her into her bed. Kashima would pure unconsciously and attempt to hug Alex, cuddling and nuzzling her cheek up against Alex's cheek.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Alex would be surprised when Kashima managed to pull her onto the bed, landing on top of the sailor until being moved to the side of her and watching the cuties face as she rubbed their cheeks together. Alex after a little bit of cuddling and nuzzling had decided that it would be uncool to let this pass by, she would wrap her arms around Kashima's back and waist respectively and after a moment of hesitation would push her lips against the still sleeping Kashima.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next