by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A New Relationship in the AFW

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Relationship in the AFW

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Talia couldn't help but giggle a bit as she saw Tsunade's face turn red from mentioning possibly her most embarrassing loss at AFW. Tunade wouldn't take too kindly to this as she essentially challenged Talia to a match, even though she didn't know Talia's name. Tina? My name is Ta-ARRGH!!!" Talia was interrupted as she was slapped by the robe covered woman. Talia was overcome with rage, but she was a professional, so she'd respond accordingly not to stoop to Tsunade's level. "You want a match with me? Fine you're on. When I win you won't forget my name." Talia said with fire in her eyes as she began to stare down Tsunade once more as began to interject himself again trying to make these women didn't kill each other before hand.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:23 am

Tsunade's slap caught Shido by surprise. He was ready to interject and express his dislike for Tsunade's seemingly unwarranted actions, but Talia beat him to it. Shido shouldn't have been surprised that Talia agree to the match. She was a textbook example of all the things a wrestler should be about. Heck, she already beat Shido. That's how they started dating in the first place.

The young man stepped between the two of them as Talia stared down Tsunade. "Normally, I'd say that don't have anything to prove, babe. Not to me, at least. But I don't think this is a fight I'm gonna be able to talk you out of."

He'd turn to the tall blonde and address her. "If you wanted a match, all you had to do is ask. I believe my girlfriend will take you up one. But I ask for one condition. You already took a cheap shot at her, and I want to be sure you play by the rules. I'd like to be the referee for this match. I won't let it happen, otherwise." Shido explained his demands and waited for Tsunade's response. He assumed Talia would be cool with it. He wasn't going to fight her battles for her, but he did want to stay as close to her as possible to keep things in order and show his support.

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 IgQk2vA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 PP89dH8A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 ZoIhtGgA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 C8s1fSA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Tsunade would smirk when Talia challenged her to a match and was about to accept when Shido stepped between the both of them and what made it even worse was the fact that the male seemed to be siding with the other woman. In the end it would work out in the former doctor's favor as Talia challenged her to a match and to make this even more perfect Shido demanded he would be the referee and just nodded as she stepped back and licked her lips.

"''Fine i can agree to that but i don't like wasting my time so why not raise the stakes Talia''replied Tsunade as she would not wait for the female's reply as she wrapped her arms around Shido's neck and pulled the male in for an kiss. After 10 seconds the Japanese native would break the kiss as she just smirked at Talia and say ''I want Shido to be the price of our match and maybe force the loser to watch while the winner enjoys her spoils'' in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:44 am

Talia was close to brutalizing Tsunade, as she saw the Japanese woman steal a long kiss from Shido. It lasted for ten seconds, Talia was boiling with rage as she heard Tsunade dare to add stakes to their future match, but she'd be snapped out of it as she heard an irritating whistle blow backstage. It was none other than AFW's most perverted special referee Arianna X.

Arianna X:

Sh had been watching this whole development from the sidelines, and had been loving it. She had asked to have a more permanent position here at the AFW, and was told that she can make one match which she can referee as her official "tryout" for a permanent referee gig at AFW. Once she saw this weird love triangle she got a perfect idea how to settle everything. "Now, now let's keep things civil people. We don't want a lawsuit on our hands right?" She said as she raised one of her eyebrows to all three of them. "You know I heard of your whole situation, and you know what I'm here to help you guys out. The AFW has given me the privilege of making a match which I can can officiate, and I'd love to call the match between you two hotheads." She said before turning to Shido and saying. "No offense Fanboy, but you don't exactly seem like an unbiased official, so I'll take care of the match and you could maybe manage your girlfriend here."

Arianna would then continue her announcement "It'll be a standard match that end via pinfall, submission, countout or disqualification. If Talia wins, Tsunade has to leave you two alone. But if Tsunade wins, she earns herself a 2 out of 3 Hentai falls match with Shido!!...Good Luck." Arianna said dropping the bombshell of those stakes before leaving and with no way to argue Talia was a flustered mess as Shido stood next to her seemingly still trying to grasp that Tsunade had kissed him for 10 seconds with limited resistance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Tsunade could see the rage in Talia's eyes as she was kissing her boyfriend and knew the other woman was close to lashing out when all three people were caught off guard when someone else walked into the situation.

While hearing Arianna X continue to talk and chance the rules a bit which all seem to be in her favor as she would keep kissing the male while listening to what the Referee had to say. ''Got to admit that i like the chances you made Arianna was it''replied Tsunade as she stepped away from Shido to get closer to the Referee as she just smirked at Talia.

''But i do promise you Arianna that i will make this up to you as i don't like owning people's favors so if you ever need any help from me don't hesitate to call me''replied Tsunade as she walked away from the couple and towards the door. Standing in the door opening the former doctor would turn around and just blow a air kiss towards Shido as she would then wave at Talia while saying ''See you in that match and please don't give Shido any excuses for our 2 out of 3 hentai falls match Talia as i want him to be fresh when i face him''in a cocky tone before making her way back to the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Shido's heart was in the right place. He just wanted to mediate things. Have people come to an understanding. But everything started moving two quickly for him to keep up. The young man had become overwhelmed. Just when he thought the two beauties had been able to agree on at least the match, he'd be pulled into the voluptuous blonde's embrace before she forced herself on him with a long, passionate kiss!

Shido turned red. He didn't quite no what to do. The young mad kept his eyes open and raised his arms a bit. He wanted to show that he wasn't complying or cooperating with this kiss. He assumed Tsunade would back off, but she didn't she stayed there long enough to make the situation go from being awkward to a display of clear intention of intruding on the couple's boundaries and dignity.

Shido bore a puzzled and embarrassed look on his face when Tsunade finally stopped and declared her intentions for this match. He took a step back, trying to make his way back to Talia before a whistle blared and Arriana made her presence known. The Fanboy nodded to show his compliance with her declaration of serving as the ref. She was right, Shido wasn't an unbiased party. And after what just transpired, there was no way the young man would be in a mental state where he could officiate this match well. He stared as the floor and hung his head in confusion and shame. He didn't acknowledge Tsunade's continued teasing and air kisses.

"I'm sorry, babe. I really shouldn't have let her force herself on me like that...." he'd say to his girlfriend in a somber tone.

A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 IgQk2vA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 PP89dH8A New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 ZoIhtGgA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 C8s1fSA New Relationship in the AFW - Page 3 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 am

Talia would glare at Tsunade, and was still in disbelief from what just happened. Talia would then hear Shido's somber and apologetic statement. Talia would hug her boyfriend and would say to him. "I-It's fine. I'll teach her a lesson and we won't have to deal with her ever again." Talia said before she released the hug. "Try not to think about what just happened. You've got a match next, and we have dinner plans." Talia said starting to sound more like her usual self and she'd give Shido a kiss for good luck as Shido prepared to go out to his next match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3