Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Pirate's Plunder

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Pirate's Plunder - Page 5 Empty Re: A Pirate's Plunder

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Ahri would groan and store whenever a spring would punch her in the cheeks. Ahri would try to struggle and retaliate only to find that she was completely bound. Ahri would look at Spring and give her a defiant smirk, "Well sexy, I didn't think you would do me in my sleep." Ahri would attempt to struggle some more before giving up and just sat in front of the pirate, leaning back against her bed leisurely.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Spring would clearly get very irritated as Ahri smiled at her and continued to hit on the scornful blonde. " I didn't do anything to you in your sleep! stop calling me that! " Spring would yell, insulted by the fact that Ahri thought she was the kind of person to molest someone in there sleep, sure she would probably beat someone up until they have to go to hospital but in her mind that wouldn't be as bad.

Spring would then crouch down in front of Ahri before putting her strength into a punch aimed for the restrained woman's stomach, both to show who was in control and to try and get the foxy woman to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:04 pm

Ahri would let out a pain filled cough when Spring punched her in the stomach hard. Ahri's body would keel over, resting on Spring's fist in her stomach and gasp for air. Ahri would tilt her head up with a taunting smirk and heaving, "Do you're a sadist huh? Can't blame you, you have the looks and the strength. I do fancy myself as a masochist once in awhile too, heh." Ahri would taunt Spring, seemingly having a joy seeing the blonde pirate getting angry with her flirtious comments.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:12 pm

" No! I'm not a sadist. I find it fun to beat people up not pleasurable, I'd never be one of those creeps who gets turned on by creepy stuff like that " Spring would say before trying to lift the still restrained Ahri onto her shoulder before slamming her down in a spine buster against the fox woman's own bed.

Spring was really getting flustered any time Ahri brought up anything sexual, why did the one person she bumped into have to be such a sexual minded woman? For now Spring would just hope that Ahri would shut up since Spring didn't have the charisma or intelligence to really talk back to her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Ahri would let out a pained scream whenever aspiring brought her up on to her shoulders and slammed her down into a spine buster. Ahri's body would arch up as she would groan in pain and rolled onto her stomach on the bed. Ahri would take a second to catch her breath before glancing at Spring again, "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure someone who enjoys bringing pain to others is considered a sadist. Besides you seem to be enjoying yourself, fufufu."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:34 pm

" And you seem to be enjoying your self a little bit too much also, stop talking to me like we're friends! " Spring would say before punching Ahri swiftly in the face and then straddling the fox woman, funnily enough Spring would have her top still unbuttoned which would probably give the woman under her a nice view and would at least bring some pleasure to the current position Ahri was in as they would bounce as Spring moved her body and passionately scolded the fox.

Spring would then try to land a few lighter but quicker slaps to Ahri's face, trying to annoy the woman and keep up her attacks long enough in the desperate but unlikely hope that she would just shut up and stop teasing Spring, she was here to beat ass, not to provide Ahri with a nice loving spar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Ahri would let out little cries of pain as Spring punched and slapped her face. Ahri would smirk as she had a nice view of Spring's breast but would still be too busy with the slaps and punches she was receiving to her face. Once Spring stopped, Ahri would be panting for air and smirk again, "You're going to need to do more than that if you want to shut me up."
Ahri then got a cheeky idea and smirked, "I bet you can't even knock me out! If you want me to shoot up, you're going to have to knock me out more times than the last woman who truly beat me. And she knocked me out thirty times! But I'll give you a handicap, unlike the woman who had an hour, you get til night fall. How does that sound, sexy?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:14 am

" If she knocked you out 30 times then she must be pretty fucking soft for you not to give in and you must have been her complete bitch to let it get to that point " Spring would say, giving the woman a quick slap in the face as punishment for calling her sexy. Spring would then try to bend her waist and get closer to Ahri in the straddle before quickly rattling off some forearms into Ahri's head, if the woman wasn't going to shut up then Spring wasn't going to let up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:20 am

"Oh she was no softy sexy. Far from it actually, she was the strongest there was back at my old job," Ahri smirked as she was thrown back on to her bed and straddled on, "You're honestly the weakest wrestler I've seen yet! I've wrestled kawaiis and smaller wrestlers better than you." Ahri would keep on taunting as Spring wailed on we, only smirking each time Spring hit her. Ahri would buck herself in order to try and get Spring off to offer some sort of defiance.
"And maybe I was her bitch but there's no way in hell you'll ever be able to scream mercy," Ahri taunted.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:24 am

" You wont be able to even scream when I'm done with you " Spring would say while she was getting rocked around on top of Ahri, she was getting annoyed by the woman's defiance and would reach boiling point when she was eventually thrown off Ahri and almost fell onto the floor, luckily she managed to catch herself just in time.

" Fucking stay still!" Ahri would yell before jumping into the air and trying to bring her large body down on top of Ahri's in a deadly elbow drop, just as she was getting used to the talking her opponent decided to start showing her defiance in a different way, fucking typical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next