by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Pirate's Plunder

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Pirate's Plunder - Page 2 Empty Re: A Pirate's Plunder

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:05 pm

"Fufufu, I'd think I can get more than two and still be fine," Ahri smirked as she would walk over to her closet to put the towel back, swaying her tails behind her. She would then playfully will her tails to punch the blondie in the stomach three times as she folded her towel and put it back in the closet.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:18 pm

The pirate would be caught of guard by the first quick punch from the tail, she hadn't quite taken much knowledge of the tails but now she had, and was incredibly irritated at the playful nature of the blows.

When the tail connected for the second time she would just get more irritated but would grasp the tail and squeeze it hard when Ahri tried to connect with it for a third time, being friendly with the Pillager was not a good idea and could never end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:21 pm

Ahri would close the closet doors and let out a squeal when she felt her tail suddenly being caught. Ahri's legs would start to go weak when the blonde woman squeezed her tail and she would spin around and try to yank her tail away. "Now now, that's moving quite fast," Ahri said with a wavy smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:25 pm

Spring would notice that Ahri's legs went a tiny bit shaky when she pulled on her tail and would notice how desperate the kitsune woman was to get the tail out of her grasp, she would try to grasp the tail again but the speed of which it was pulled away was a bit much for Spring to keep up with while figuring out Ahri's potential weakness.

" Well I don't want your flea covered tails going anywhere near me, if you don't want them pulled then keep them far away " Spring would say, although there was a fair chance that she would still pull them anyway just to make the Kitsune woman regret ever meeting Spring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:30 pm

"How dare! I'll have you know I carefully clean and groom my tails everyday!" Ahri crossed her arms under chest and puffing them out, "I bet that long wavy blonde hair of yours would be dirtier than my garbage can with the way you look!" Ahri would walk pass Spring and get on her knees and be ready for the match. Although the way Ahri was in, Spring could easily grab her head again and bash her head on Ahri's bed frame.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Spring would watch with a smile as Ahri responded buy her smile would lower into a slight frown when Ahri returned the insult. " My hair is perfectly clean and what the fuck do you mean by that? "

Spring would watch Ahri get on to her knees and wouldn't feel like humouring a respectful match right now and instead would just lunge forward to put her hands on both sides of Ahri's head and bash it against the bed frame, the blonde was evidently super pissed off about Ahri's comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Ahri would suddenly feel Spring grab both sides of her head and bash it hard off her bed frame. Ahri would scream in pain as she would clutch her head with hands and keeled over, the same pounding pain from earlier returning.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Spring would chuckle a little bit as she heard Ahri's scream and would quickly grab the woman be the neck and try to throw her onto the bed, without as much as a second of hesitation Spring would then try to straddle the woman while holding her throat with one hand and squeezing a bit, although it would just be causing pain rather than strangling the woman.

" Oh you only landed two, I guess I'll only harm you moderately " the twisted blonde would say, looking down at the fox woman under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Ahri yelped when she felt Spring pick her up and throw her on her bed. Before she could react, she felt Spring straddling her and choking her with one hand. Ahri tries to pry Spring's hand away and squirmed underneath her. She heard what Spring said and smirked at her as she struggled, "How sweet of you but I can assure you it won't be that easy!" Ahri would will one of her tails behind Spring to hit the back of her head.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:52 am

Spring would shift her weight to prevent Ahri's squirming to give her any openings but yet again would forget about Ahri's tail, Spring was not a fast learner but at least she was quick to act. Spring would let out a grunt of pain as her head was forced forward by the hit and would be overcome by the aching as Spring was forced to shift on the fox woman's body before the blonde pirate would try to launch a quick but hard slap at Ahri's face.

Spring was fairly predictable though and would be even more so when she feels she is loosing control, this would make it a bit easier for Ahri to shift their weights before the slap connected or maybe even block it somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next