by Kookio Yesterday at 11:35 pm

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Elisa and Sona's post-match bonding. ( for Ragdoll_Jobbers )

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Elisa and Sona's post-match bonding. ( for Ragdoll_Jobbers ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elisa and Sona's post-match bonding. ( for Ragdoll_Jobbers )

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:27 pm

Sona would breathe for a moment before answering Elisa, "She can go a bit over board at times. But she normally means no harm. You could say she has a bit of a multiple personality type of thing but she calls it her 'Modes'. If I remember correctly, my friend took Zoey back to her dorm room back at AFW's dormitories. You don't have to worry though, she's kind of like you when it comes to this kind of stuff." Sona would wrap her hands around Elisa's neck and pull her back down on her to kiss her lips.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Elisa and Sona's post-match bonding. ( for Ragdoll_Jobbers ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Elisa and Sona's post-match bonding. ( for Ragdoll_Jobbers )

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:33 pm

" If anything the fact that she is like me should give me reason to worry " Elisa would joke, although she wouldn't seem to worried as she decided to just trust Sona and continue the kiss after Sona would pull Elisa's face forward again, Elisa then saying between kisses " So how did you meet your friend? "

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Sona would look into Elisa's eyes, a bit uncomfortable answering the question but forced a soft smile, "A school. A school that sort of 'trained' us for our job." Sona, like Ahri, preferred to put her past life as a sexual entertainer behind her, not wanting Elisa to find out she was used often when she lost matches. Which was all the time.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:44 pm

" I know that look in your eyes Honey, I've got sisters and friends with similar looks and I know it's best not to pry " Elisa would say. Lying back on the bed and pulling the covers over herself as she felt like getting the sexual mute to talk was more of an achievement than getting her in bed.

Elisa would then smile before saying " All of us have things in our pasts that are best left unexplored."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:47 pm

"Thank you," Sona said as she would deepen the kiss. After a few moments, Sona would pull her head back and looked down at the bed, embarrassed as she was about to make an odd request. "Do you mind...choking me out again?" Sona asked, "I know it's odd but I just can't help but love the sensation."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:51 pm

" Hey, we all love different things. I just love to give other people that sensation so I'll do it if you want " Elisa would say before lying on the bed and signalling for Sona to crawl on top of her and face the ceiling so that she could lock the move in. " Come on, come to mamma " Elisa would say as she waited for Sona to willingly put herself into the position for a sleeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Sona would smile as she saw Elisa setting herself up. Sona would crawl on top of Elisa, spreading herself on top of the gentle giant, cushioning her head in between her breasts and stared up at the ceiling, freely going herself to Elisa. "Take me," Sona would whisper, "Don't stop until I go completely limp, no twitching even. Pwease!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:49 pm

" You would actually be terrifying if you weren't so cute and masochistic " Elisa would say before firmly wrapping her large arms around Sona's neck and locking in a sleeper hold as well as slowly wrapping her legs around Sona's waist, rubbing her crotch and thighs against Sona's back before locking the scissors in.

Elisa would then start to squeeze down on Sona's neck tighter as well as try to constrict Sona's waist, Elisa using her long thick legs to her advantage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:54 pm

"Heh, not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult," Sona said before feeling Elisa tightening the sleeper while wrapping her long thick legs around her body and squeezing. Sona would let out gasps for air as the sleeper almost took immediate effect as she struggled to breathe. Sona would move her arms to fondle her breasts and finger herself as Elisa slowly constricted her body, squeezing the air out of her bit by bit. Her face would start turning a shade of pink as her mouth would make an O-shape, panting for air as she pinched her erect nipples and fingered herself faster.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Elisa would notice that her friend was stimulating herself while in the hold and would smile as she wanted to test something out, Elisa would squeeze her arms more and try to cause almost crushing pressure with her thighs just to see if Sona would take it up a notch after Elisa did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next