Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 4:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Camilla Lynn Toh

Go down

Camilla Lynn Toh Empty Camilla Lynn Toh

Post by freeko Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:04 am

Camilla Lynn Toh
Name: Camilla Lynn Toh
Sex: Female
Eyes: Green
Hair: Purple (most of the time)
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 133lbs
Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: Breakin the Law - Judas Priest

Appearance: Camilla is one to show herself off whenever possible. If she is wrapped up in a business suit, Camilla will generally do up her hair in an interesting manner to attract attention to herself. Otherwise Camilla knows she has a good body and does not hesitate to show it off. While she is in the ring, Camilla will normally wear something of a cowgirl outfit as she did not really play up the stereotype, but she felt that this was comfortable. Then again she had also wrestled a few matches in training with more provocative clothing like her old cheerleader outfit, a nightgown or simply a string bikini that left little to the imagination.

Bikini Outfit:

Cheerleader Outfit:

Nightwear:

Office Suit:

Ring Outfit:

Personality: Camilla is not the most personable out of the bunch. As a prosecutor, Camilla would make it clear that it was her way or the highway and Camilla almost always got her way. Those who stepped out of line would not need to fear the bailiff coming in to deal with the issues as Camilla would not hesitate to get rough with the opposition if they were out of line. Simply put, the list of complaints against her was about as long as the list of victories that she had as a prosecuting attorney. Eventually the complaints ended up in her dismissal from the association.

Background: Being a former attorney, Camilla was almost instantly approached to join the AFW when her highly publicized trial had concluded with her unable to continue on as an attorney with her ban being for life. With little in the way of wrestling ability Camilla uses her sheer force to attempt to dominate others. Learning a few moves along the way that Camilla had given terms that were generally found in her former legal arena. With the AFW arena her new home, there would be no telling what she was willing to do.

Style: Camilla has a basic knowledge of wrestling so far and simply makes things up on the fly. Sometimes simply copying what her opponent does as well, Camilla has gotten by so far on her power alone so far.

Signature Moves: (More on this later)

Wrestling Ability:
Spoiler:

Witty fans who heckle Camilla have seemed to shorten her name down to "Cam L Toh". This is a chant that she could live without hearing and tends to make her distracted as she wants to simply shut the peasants who would be so rude up before dealing with the problem at hand with the other wrestler(s) in the ring.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down