Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

Post by k0hryuu Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:46 am

What little guilt Airi was feeling over the low blow earlier was now gone, though she couldn't even tell this had been intentional or not. Still squirming from the pain in her loins, the orange-haired girl soon found herself straddled and held down.

She yelped as the brunette started to slap her across the face over and over, though they weren't hard, they still stung her cheeks. "Ow...! Ow....! Bitch...!"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:26 am

"If you don't like it, then make me stop!" Alison kept up the slapping even after Airi's cheeks were nice and bright red. Not because it wasn't a super effective technique, but because she couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"Heh, wow, if you can't even beat me, then you reeeally must suck, Airi!" Alison was starting to get full of herself, bouncing her hips on Airi's stomach, sacrificing her stability for the sake of (very barely) adding to Airi's discomfort.

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 SAdcZrMAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 MVRLLQmAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 I82ome3Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 UAjmKPCAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 MAai8oKAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 am

Recovering from the unexpected low blow, Airi's anger started to boil up as Alison taunted her. "Don't get ahead of yourself yet, bitch!" Reaching up with both hands, she grabbed the front of Alison's outfit and attempted to yank her to the side and off of her perch.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:11 am

Maybe taunting Airi wasn't the smartest idea. Alison yelped with surprise when Airi grabbed her overdone maid outfit and tossed her off onto the floor, tearing the right shoulder in the process.

Rubbing her back after the impact, the brunette glared at her opponent. Alison usually wouldn't care much about the outfit, it was as ridiculous to her as anyone else, but still... this bitch just ripped her clothes! "You bitch! I'm gonna be spending all night fixing this!"

Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 SAdcZrMAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 MVRLLQmAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 I82ome3Alison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 UAjmKPCAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 MAai8oKAlison Leaper vs. Airi Shijima - A Backstage Battle - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:27 am

"Ha! Maybe you shouldn't wear such as cheap costume!" Airi laughed as she got back to her feet. Not that she had much of a right to say anything given how easily her loose clothes tore off. Running towards Alison, she would lift up her leg and throw a low roundhouse kick to the girl's side as she was getting up, hoping to knock her right back down.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

"Shut up! Rip them again and you'll fucking regret it!" Alison returned. Costume materials weren't cheap, everyone knew that! Airi had already gotten beside her before she'd even gotten back up, and although Alison noticed the kick coming her way, there wasn't much she could do but try to lessen the impact with her arm.

"Ooouaff! Y-you cunt!" Alison fell on her face, onto the soft cushy rug. It'd be pretty tempting to just lie down and take a nap, if not for the orange bitch she was stuck with. So instead, Alison would be scrambling to push herself off the cushy rug, spitting a string of curses at her opponent.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:50 am

"Heh, oh will I...?" A mischievous smirk crossed Airi's face, as she quickly pounced on Alison's back. Straddling the brunette and pushing down with one hand, she grabbed at the left side of the girl's outfit and started to pull at it sharply.

"Maybe if both sides match, then you could just say it's fashion!" The orange-haired girl chuckled evilly.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Airi dived right onto Alison, causing the brunette to blush slightly, this position was kinda...

Those thoughts quickly gave way to anger, once Airi started tugging at her maid clothes. "I told you s-stop that!" Alison's legs clumsily tried to clamp around Airi's hips, but definitely not in time to stop the girl from making a much larger tear in the left shoulder, detaching the entire sleeve!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm

"Ah whoops." Airi shrugged as she accidentally tore off the girl's sleeve. "Guess I'll have to rip off the other one now."

Which is what she intended on doing, at least until Alison's legs came up and wrapped around her waist. "Wha- H-hey...!" Getting a bit flustered all of a sudden, the orange-haired girl tried to tug herself free.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:17 am

"Fucking stop that, you cunt!" Alison said angrily, clamping her legs as tight against Airi as she could, blushing some more when she felt Airi's hips squirm against her ass. She didn't have the superflexibility of other AFW wrestlers, so she could at most keep Airi squeezed between her ankles while she reached for Airi's hair. If she got a handful, Alison would tug as hard as she could!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next