Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

Post by freeko Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Tabby was getting a bit frustrated at this point. Maybe knocking Kane out was going to be the only way to really "win" this exhibition match between them. Guarding herself was not going to do much to accomplish that so now it was time to simply match fire with fire as it were. Planting her feet, this was going to be where Tabby simply made her stand and decided enough was enough. Either she was going to go down swinging or Kane was. Caution be damned at this point, Tabby would steel herself knowing that she was going to take some shots but she wanted to land a few herself as well.

Letting Kane take a good shot into her guard, Tabby would explode out of it and try to launch a counter punch into Kane's face. For all Tabby cared, she would stand her ground and keep throwing until she could not throw any more punches. Hopefully either the end of the round or Kane getting put on his ass would come before she got sent down again herself.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)

Post by xalex Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:00 am

Kane was in full motions right now. And he wouldn´t stop any time soon. The boy kept shooting punches his opponent and would try to work on Tabby hopping that she wouldn´t be able to stand much longer. But right after landing a good hit he saw that Tabby wanted to strike back. Kane wanted to bow backwards avoiding to get hit.
But Kane was too slow and Tabby hit a pretty good punch against him stunning him for a moment making it possible for her landing to connect some more hit on him. But Kane would come back. He would try to throw some punches at the girl.

The face of the match had changed. The hot phase of the match started, with not much time on the clock left. Both fighter would watch less on their defense and would try to deal more damage. Now it was depending on who could deal and could take more damage of the two fighters.

Kane would start to get a bit slower with the time… he was exacted… every hit from Tabby he took made it even worse. But one more time he just wanted to send her down one more time in this match!

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:23 pm

This was going to be it. Tabby could just feel it at this point that both she and Kane had no intention of backing down at this point. It would seem that both had the same idea in mind and that was to knock the other person out. That would be the only way to really make it a clear cut outcome as to who was better. Digging in, Tabby would continue throwing with reckless abandon. She was certainly taking her fair share of hits, but Tabby felt like she was almost getting the better of it.

Tabby knew that she could throw kicks in this and that Kane could not. Since she had this advantage in her back pocket as it were, Tabby would rely on this to be her trump card as if she could set up the position for Kane to be vulnerable then it would be the perfect time to try to use a kick for the knockout blow. Then again it would all be for nothing if Kane kept landing his blows at the rate he was.

Thinking that she could exchange like this for not much longer, Tabby had started to see how she could leverage this position so that she could even things and knock Kane down and possibly even knock him out in the last part of this final round between them.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:06 pm

Kane was giving all he had. He was happy right now. This was something he loved! He loved fighting a even opponent with holding nothing back.
And right now he was in a fight like that. Tabby was the same level as him. Maybe she was even a bit better than him she was even faster than him. But only time could tell who really the better fighter was. Tabby was landing hit after hit at the body of the boy and made him more and more dizzy. It was hard for him to stay on his knees. But from the looks of it he was doing some damage to her as well. But the time was almost run out… just a few seconds were left on the clock… it was the final show down… he didn´t wanted to back away… there were only two ways who this would end… with him on his back or with her on her back…

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Tabby had become flat out desperate at this point. She knew there was not enough time to back away and try to restart the attack. Something had to be done, and done now. In the flurry of blows, Tabby had instinctually reached out to grab Kane since she was just about at her limit on what she could take at this point. Not wanting to clinch him as it would accomplish nothing useful with what little time was left on the clock, Tabby would instead attempt to purposely foul Kane by performing what would best be described as a judo throw.

With the gloves on, there was no way to do it completely properly but Tabby saw no other option to win. If Kane got knocked out by the throw he could not claim a foul Tabby figured. It was clearly an act of poor sportsmanship, but for some reason Tabby got so fired up by this match that she had something in her head trigger that she wanted.. no needed to win at any cost at this point.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Kane was going in with everything he could he hit her as hard as he could and he took as much punches as he could. This was more than a fight a battle… this was a war… no one wanted to back away just an Inc. Both wanted to win so badly… they put in everything they had.

Every punch took from Tabby was unbelievable painful… still although his body started to burn in pain, he wouldn´t stop. He would just keep punching Tabby till the end, till one of them would win… or the time run out.

Suddenly Kane felt how he couldn’t pull his arm back. He would look shocked along his arm to see that Tabby was holding on to it not letting it go. “Hey…”, wanted Kane just start jelling. But in the middle if his sentence he was lifted up from the mat and in the next moment he was slammed onto his back. With a Judo throw that was against the rules… but now he was down at the mat… with no chance of getting back up… Kane was breathing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:46 am

After Tabby had almost by instinct thrown Kane down, all she could do was look at him. Not even bothering to count since it was clear she had broken the rules. Tabby would instead semi stumble into a neutral corner and wait for Kane to recover. Draping her arms over the sides of the ropes while she waited, Tabby would give Kane all the time he needed to get back up. Maybe this sparring session was ruined, but it was not like Tabby to do something like this normally.

Not able to even cobble together an apology, Tabby would look on almost in shock as it started to sink in with what she had just done to Kane. Feeling like it would have been an inappropriate gesture to help Kane up at this point, Tabby would wait in the corner for Kane to pick himself back up.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Kane was lying on the mat starting down to the sealing breathing heavily he couldn’t move an muscle… that move… it was totally unexpected from her. He never thought of Tabby would pull up something like that… The viewers would start to count for Tabby… “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10”…. Kane had lost! He was lying down for some more moments, before he was very slowly rolling onto his chest before pushing him up onto his hands and knees. There he would take a short break before going on making his way back up to his feet.

He looked at Tabby for some moment, still breathing heavily. Then he would start to walk over to her standing directly in front of her looking her deep into the eyes. The fans were tensioned what would happened next.

After some moments of silence Kane would slowly raise his hand take of the glove he would offer Tabby another handshake while saying. “Another very good match… but it was a shame that you are scared of losing to someone else… I would love to strike you down a fine time to beat you… “

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Likely since it was the last real match going in the sparring area, it had gotten alot of attention. Probably more so than it would have gotten otherwise. Tabby simply wanted to diffuse the situation for the time being though it was clear that she had cheated to win this sparring match.

"Hmm, I guess you are right. I did go too far and I apologize for that. Though I am pretty sure that I at least owe you a rematch. How about this? We can hit the showers and then they should shut the place down before we are done. How about we take care of that rematch while no one else is around?" Tabbby would offer a rematch though the terms of which were left quite vague. Hopefully that would be enough to diffuse the situation for the time being.

If Kane would accept the apology or the rematch was totally up to him, but now Tabby wanted more to simply keep the situation from getting out of hand.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Kane would smile at Tabby for a moment and think. His body was already hurting like hell but a hot shower could maybe help him with that. Another match with her…

After some moments Kane would step closer to Tabby. “You and me again in this ring… how could I say no to this… but be aware now I know with who I share the ring so I won´t go easy on you next time so better be ready for that! But sure let´s meet again here when we are alone!” With these words the boy would turn around and walk to the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6