by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Morale Boosting

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morale Boosting Empty Morale Boosting

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:22 am

Valley Doll made her way through the Friction halls, clad in her workout attire. Short shorts, a tube top that did a great job showcasing what chest she had these days, her body still covered in a thin coat of glistening sweat. She still had a minute to go to her destination, and she wasn’t in a big rush. She was taking a little time to think.

The life of a wrestling girlfriend could be a strange one, Valley had to admit. Most women only had to deal with simple things when it came to their partners. What to get them for their birthdays, where to go for dinner, what words to say during their awkward pauses.

Valley? She had to worry about how to deal with her girlfriend getting kicked in the face after she challenged the hardcore champion to a fight. A first world problem, but a unique one.

Valley thought it was a little cheap of the hardcore champion, but then again, these sorts of things weren’t exactly her bailiwick. It was tempting to take Adrian and show her how bad a superkick in the face could really feel, but she didn’t like to butt into Ace’s feuds - that sort of thing was what nearly drove them apart in the first place. She was giving her girl due space.

That being said, she wasn’t above giving her lady-love a little pep talk. And other, more intimate things, that would likely also help her morale.

With that in mind, she made her way over to their shared locker room and gave the door a quick knock, before opening it and slipping her head in. ”Babe? You in?”

Back to top Go down

Morale Boosting Empty Re: Morale Boosting

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:03 pm

"Yeah! Come on in!"

Haley replied, pausing the clip she was watching. Adrian's superkick to her had already gone viral, and Haley had been watching it over and over on the Youtube.

Surprisingly, she really wasn't all that upset over it. A bit miffed, and her jaw still stung a bit, but mostly she was just upset over not even seeing the kick coming. SHE was supposed to be the one with the lightning fast kicks!

It was understandable though, she supposed. Adrian and her were friends, and suddenly being challenged for her belt so soon after their conversation probably came out of nowhere and seemed like a dick move. Hell, it probably WAS a dick move, and maybe Haley WAS a bitch for it...but oh well. When it came down to it, there really was no other option for Haley to take.

Once she recovered from the Fus Roh Dah, she came back to her and Valley's locker room, checking her teeth for any damage, (none thankfully. Haley HATED dentists) and got changed to a far more comfortable attire of just a slim tank top and lacy black panties, (while once again wondering if she was some kind of closet exhibitionist, given how much she preferred to be nearly nude when in private) before finding the online footage AFW's Youtube team put up of her getting kicked in the face, having replayed it several times over, trying to see if there was any set up, any positioning of her legs or feet, anything that could give it away, so she could learn and avoid it in the future.

When Valley came in, Haley turned to face her, (and let her see the purple bruise darkening on her still slightly sore jaw) when she saw Valley's face, said jaw dropping at her girlfriend in such small, tight, and hot attire.

"H-Hey...Damn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Valley opened the door, looked at her girlfriend and immediately hissed, her eyes narrowing into pained slits. ”Geez. Ouch.”

A little insensitive, yeah, but it was a beauty of a shiner. Valley had seemed some nasty ones in her day - a handful of them from when she’d looked in a mirror - but Adrian’s handiwork had put her in the top ten. Nasty bruise.

She didn’t look at it for too long, however, because there were far, far more interesting parts of Haley’s body to pay attention to. Valley took a moment to look them over as well, loving the thighs, the skin, the chest...but not without doing a few things herself.

”Adrian’s a hard kicker, isn’t she?” Valley peeled off her chest, revealing her bare, glistening chest underneath. ”What does she call it? Foo...Doo What?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:51 am

Haley took a second to answer, eyes still glued on her lovers body. Age difference be damned, Valley Doll was HOT, and in the two years they had known each other, since that night they met in that bar, there had never been a single point where Haley hadn't been attracted to the older woman. To her spirit, her intelligence, her personality...and, of course, her body.

"H-Huh? Oh-Oh! The kick, right. Um...It's from that game I like, Skyrim. Adrian's a gamer chick."

Haley finally got her mind of Valley's smoking body and started to explaining the name of Adrian's finish. While Valley had fixed the issue they used to have, where she had to try and get involved in Haley's feuds, (something the blonde regretted giving her such hell over, though she was still thankful for it overall, since it meant that, so far, Valley hadn't been targeted by WAR like other of Ace's friends.) it would be good to get her input on this match.

Valley, after all, was intelligent. She was a second generation wrestler. She was an experienced veteran, and a great wrestler. Valley was...

Valley was taking her top off.

"She.. calls it the Fus...The Fus...Th-The Fuu...Doo...Roo...boobs..."

There was a reason Haley had never tried to compete in the hentai league. Aside from not wanting to do such things in public, the girl was, quite frankly, still surprisingly shy when it came to other people and nudity. While she was comfy being in skimpy attire when alone, (or that one time Alicia Wells came into her locker room and she thought it was Valley by mistake) and she had tried to be sexy for Valley before, she still got bashful about it. Perhaps it was a youth thing, or a confidence thing.

Haley's face went red, staring and stammering at Valley's chest, just as awestruck as the first time she saw her nude, for a few seconds, before finally snapping out of it.

"Uh..Hhmn...Um..H-Heh..You uh...You look really good Val..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:56 pm

A sly smile crossed Valley’s lips as Haley spoke. Or attempted to speak, rather.

Maybe it was a little vain, but she always loved the way her girlfriend would stll oogle over her, even after they’d repeatedly seen each other in varying stages of undress. It was nice confirmation that she was still sexy, even with age creeping up on her. Made her feel younger. Made her want to do things…

Later, though.

”Maybe,” Valley took a seat and started kicking off her shoes, with the socks to soon follow. ”Not quite the hottest blond in this room, though.”

She flicked her last sock of with a quick jerk of her foot, launching it across the room, and then slid back on the chair. Valley looked up Haley’s way with an impish grin, as she beckoned her lover over and dared her to sit down on her lap. They would still talk, but she wanted them to be close - as close as possible without outright sex - as they did. ”Come over here, you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Once again, Haley silently thanked whatever higher power had allowed her to meet Valley Doll. Despite their small troubles early on in their relationship, the woman had been a near constant source of inspiration and love in her life over the last couple years.

Imitating her lover (and new roommate, Haley having finally convinced Valley to move in with her into her home), Haley stripped her tank top off, leaving her in just her lacy bra and panties as she sat in the older blondes lap, leaning against her and purring a little as she rubbed against her.

"You know...I appreciate that you've stayed out of this whole WAR stuff...I don't want them going after you. Honestly, if I hadn't met you, I'd probably never have stayed in AFW as long as I have..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:20 pm

There were times when it was hard for Valley to believe that Haley was actually her real girlfriend. Even as she came over and sat on her lap, leaned against, clearly pleased just to be making physical contact, it seemed surreal that someone so young and vibrant would want to be with a woman her age. She acted like Valley was the sexiest thing walking the earth, sometimes, and she made it so easy to believe.

Not that Valley was complaining, of course. Oh, no.

”You say that.” Valley wrapped her arms around Haley and pulled her in a bit closer, wiggling her lap a bit to let her nestle in. ”I think you would've had a great career no matter what. Though, please...” She pressed her nose against Haley’s and gave it a little rub. ”Keep the flattery coming. I’ll take any and all compliments from a soon-to-be hardcore champion.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:48 pm

Haley couldn't help but giggle, nuzzling her cheek against Valleys. It was funny really. She had spent nearly two years now dealing with a loss in confidence, trying to validate her career choice...but when she laid in Valley's arms like this, thought about how they felt about each other...it made it all worth it.

"Heh, we can only hope...Adrian's tough...but I'm happy to cuddle with the future Entropy Champion...I can't believe your gonna fight Alaina in a ladder match...I'm worried you're gonna get hurt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:56 am

Valley had a little chuckle at that, her laughter shaking Haley’s head a bit with the vibration. ”I’d say there’s a very high chance of me getting hurt. Sort of comes with the territory when your wrestling style involves you jumping from high elevations onto people who may or may not be there when you land.”

That had always been the way her mother described it, at least. A tidbit she was not going to mention at this moment.

”It is crazy to think, though. When I first started up, I never thought I’d come so far. That we’d come so far.” She brought Ace’s head up so they could look at each other, eye to eye, head to head, lips to lips. ”After Avalanche, let’s take a little vacation, huh? Stay in Canada for a while, travel around, see the sights. Maybe catch a wrestling show that doesn’t involve orgasms.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:48 am

"Heh, tell me about it...you going off ladders, me going into cages...we'll be lucky if we can limp back after Avalanche, must less take home belts..."

She said, with some morbid humor, until she kept listening, and then found herself staring up at her beautiful lover, two pairs of crystal blue eyes gazing into each other, before Haley let out a contended sigh and mewled a little, cuddling with the older blonde.

"Oh my god, a vacation sounds PERFECT...Just like...with everything that's been going on this year...Angel and I getting attacked, Gallium getting thrashed...she's still in Canada, I dunno when to bring her back...it would be nice to finally take some time off, just relax, enjoy the sights...you can meet my family!"

She exclaimed, getting more and more interested in the idea of taking time off for the first time in her career, or at least, time off that wasn't because she was injured.

"Yeah, that would be good...though uh...I might not be against having ourselves a little match that involved orgasms..."

She giggled, teasing her love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next