Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Foxy Deal

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Foxy Deal - Page 2 Empty Re: A Foxy Deal

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:00 am

While locking in the kiss, Ahri would force Zoey's mouth open with her tongue and try to dominate her mouth. While this was going on, Ahri willed one of her tails to move behind Zoey and cover her nose. Let's see how well you do with a kiss while your nose is plugged, Ahri thought. She made sure Zoey couldn't struggle by willing her other tails to keep Zoey's arms and legs wrapped her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:10 am

Zoey's closed eyes would suddenly open wide as she had her nose covered by Ahri's tail and would be entirely restricted by the other tails, Zoey wouldn't admit it but she was starting to get incredibly turned on as her opponent managed to smother Zoey with only her lips.

Zoey would look up at Ahri and would watch the womans face as Zoey could feel her exploring her mouth with her tongue, Zoey would loudly moan as her face went pink and would start squirming what little parts of her body that she could and would start to get wet again.

Zoey would look into Ahri's lustful eyes with her own lustful and desperate eyes which were starting to slowly fade a little, Zoey had never wanted anything as much as she wanted to keep feeling Ahri's lips against her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 am

Ahri would start to get turned on when she started to feel the little woman squirming slightly in her grasp. She started to get wet watching Zoey's eyes starting to fade. She started to dominate Zoey's mouth. Ahri would continue to cover Zoey's nostrils as she continued to deepen the kiss, using an extra tail to push Zoey deeper into the kiss as she tightened the scissor and bearhug. Let me see the white appear in your eyes, Ahri seductively thought.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:01 am

Zoey would already be able to feel her opponents wet lips and mouth currently but as she squirmed around under Ahri she would get pulled deeper into the kiss by Ahri.
Zoey could hear their lips meeting and feel them being squished together

Zoey's crotch would start to get really wet as she tried to move her thighs around to make herself comfortable and she couldn't believe what was going on, the whole match and the fox seemed like something out of Zoey's dreams, Zoey wanted to stay awake as long as possible.

But Zoeys air being deprived would prove to be too much for the smaller wrestler as she would slap at Ahri's back and end up running her hands down it as Zoey's eyes would slowly close and Zoey would pass out looking very pleased as her eyes rolled back and turned to white before she passed out.

Zoey yet again would be left unconscious under the sexy fox woman, there was no doubt that Zoey would never forget Ahri or this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:31 am

Ahri would see Zoey's eyes slowly roll back into her head as she went limp in her arms. Ahri would squeeze Zoey one more time just for fun, getting a twitch from the smaller girl. Ahri would finally let go of Zoey, moving out from under her and letting her slump down on the bed. But Ahri would then will four of her tails wrap around Zoey's arms and legs again and pull her into a sitting position. Ahri would release Ozey's limb and let her fall back into her, Zoey's head falling and being cushioned by Ahri's breasts.
"You're so adorable cutie. How should I wake you up next?" Ahri smirked mischievously, whispering it in the unconscious girl's ear, "Oh! I know, fufufu." Ahri would wrap her arms Zoey's neck tightly to apply a sleeper hold and use one of her tails to remove Zoey's panty and start massaging her pussy!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:46 am

Zoey would fall onto Ahri's breast and in her barely concious state would nuzzle against them for a bit, glad to feel something soft.

Zoey would then be dragged around by Ahri's tails and would be woken up by the sensation of loosing Oxygen, Zoey would start tryiing to move her neck and move her limbs but would soon notice that she was completely restrained.

Zoey would then make a nervous expression and start to desperately wiggle her hips to try and stop her panties being removed but it would be fruitless.
Zoey would then feel her naked sex start to be massaged by the tail and would loudly moan in reaction, Zoey was sexually inexperienced and more sensitive in certain areas than other women.

Zoey would squirm and moan louder as the tail worked her over leaving a face of pure pleasure on Zoey.
Zoey would try her best to squeeze words out while she was being choked and played with " W-why are you doing all this to me?" Zoey asked, both genuinely curious about the womans answer and partly just voicing out how unlucky Zoey was to end up in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:10 am

Ahri hummed a little song as she squeezed the sleeper tighter. Ahri's ears perked up when she heard Zoey whimpered out her question. Ahri looked down at Zoey and looked back up at the ceiling to wonder why she was doing this to the poor girl. Because she was bored? Because she liked Zoey? Or was it her curiosity to see how many times a girl can be knocked out in in one night? Oh wait, it's the last one.
"Well I guess I would have to say it's out of curiosity," Ahri said nonchalantly, "I always loved knocking my opponents out but they never seemed to last long. So then I thought, hey if I take them back home, I can see how many times I can knock them out in a night! So this is mainly a game for me," Ahri answered, "My high score is twenty! I hope I can beat that one tonight! Oh and if I do beat that high score, you're going to have to be my maid for a week! But if you can last for long enough, I'll let you go!" Right as Ahri said she'll let Zoey go, she applied an immense amount of pressure on her sleeper.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:43 am

Zoey could see so much that was wrong with her opponent's reasoning, she seemed to rival even Elisa in terms of her twisted sexual urges, Zoey would start to wince a little bit as she realised that Sona probably was just as twisted but preferred to be on bottom and something about that thought made Zoey wonder if she really won against Sona if the girls main goal was just to get smothered out.

Zoey would then hear her opponent's comment and say " tw-twenty! " Zoey's face would twist in horror and fear and she would say " I don't want to be knocked out 20 times!" Zoey would already come to the realisation that her opponent could just continue knocking her out as much as she wanted since she had lots of tails to work with and Zoey had already lost most her strength and stamina from passing out so many times previously.

Zoey wouldn't have time to think about the maid part of it though as she would suddenly feel her neck being constricted again and she would start to make a suppressed wail of pain as she felt the life being forced out of her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:26 am

"Fufufu, dear I don't think you have a choice!" Ahri would exclaim as she decided to put Zoey for a second time. She would tighten her sleeper to make sure to make Zoey as mute as Sona is. "Let's see how I'm going to wake you up after this," Ahri giggled, "Camel clutch? No maybe a bow n arrow!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:34 am

Zoey would start to try and flail her legs although they were restricted and she could barely move them and when the sleeper was tightened to the point where Zoey couldn't make any noise escape her mouth, funnily enough the small blue haired woman would probably resemble Sona pretty well in this state, all it would take for Zoey to be a slightly stronger Sona would be for her to be mute and the idea of this thought would bring Zoey almost as great pain as the hold she was in.

Zoey's face would go bright red as she desperately tried to breathe in oxygen before she would stop struggling and go limp yet again in the dominant fox-eared woman's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next