Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut) - Page 9 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Things went from bad to worse for Lili in this match. Lili was left groggy in the corner, and vulnerable to Athena's next move. Lili would look up ever so slightly to see the sexy librarian jumping at her with the Stinger Splash. This move would sandwich Lili in between the Greek beauty and the corner turnbuckle, even making Athena's breasts hit Lili's face before Athena would back off a bit to survey the damage. Lili would crumble down to a seated position in the corner groaning in pain as she tried to regain her wits. The AFW crowd would continue to cheer in the background as this match continued to rage on.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut) - Page 9 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:45 pm

Athena would just giggle as she feels her breasts press against her opponent's face as she landed on top of her as a result from the stinger splash. After a few seconds the Librarian would step back and watch as the blond would crumble to the canvas as she sat down in a seated position as heard Lili grunt in pain.

Hearing the crowd cheer for her and from the fact that Lili had not bin much of a threat since she had a orgasm the Greek native decided to have some fun as she turned to the crowd. ''Wanna see me go for a ride on Lili's face''yelled Athena as the crowd responded ''Yes we do''(CLAP!CLAP!CLAP!''YES we do'' repeatedly. Hearing the fans reply the Librarian would take a few steps back before rushing for the corner as she wanted to go for a bronco buster.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:12 am

Things weren't going Lili's way since her orgasm on the mat. Athena was just toying with her as she heard the sexy librarian pump up the crowd. Lili didn't know what to expect but out of desperation she'd lift up her knees to protect her face. Lili didn't know what move Athena was going for but Lili was hoping that the Greek woman would be stopped dead in her tracks by Lili's knee. The AFW crowd seemed to know the whole picture and would see Athena go crotch first into Lili's knee reversing all the momentum to shoot pain throughout Athena's body.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:34 am

Athena was rushing forward when she leaped forward hoping to land the Bronco buster when she saw the blond lift her knee up as her face turned white. ''Noooo not this''thought the Librarian while screaming in pain as she landed right on top of her opponent's knee as she would slide of Lili's knee and onto the floor while holding her pussy as the AFW crowd could see a reply on the Titantron as the Greek landed pussy first on her opponent's knee as some of the woman looked away as they saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:15 am

Lili would start to get out of the corner as Athena held her hurt crotch. Lili would then apologize to her opponent by saying. "Oh good heavens, my sincerest apologizes Athena. I thought you were going to do a butt bump. Oh dear you look like you're in excruciating pain. I'm sorry but the match must go on." Lili said before she'd sit on one of Athena's legs, while hold the other up in the air with one hand. Lili would then take her free hand and begin rubbing Athena's pussy to the delight of the AFW crowd in attendance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:23 pm

Athena would hear her opponent's apologize and would try not to seem to angry as she could believe what Lili was saying as she feels the blond sit on one of her legs while holding her other up into the air. ''If your sorry then o god give me the time to get up''moans the librarian as she tries to block her opponent's access to her pussy with her hands as the AFW crowd starts to chant Lili's name as they were hoping the blond girl would be able to even the score.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 am

Lili would continue to rub Athena's pussy as she heard the AFW crowd roar in approval for what her was about to do. "Don't worry Athena. I'll rub the pain away." Lili said as she would rub Athena's pussy at a more rapid pace before she'd begin to insert 3 fingers into her Greek librarian opponent. Lili would then begin to pump her fingers in and out of Athena's pussy slowly to really put Athena in a world of pleasure.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Athena would just glare as she feels the blond speed up her fingering as she was unable to prevent the blond from attacking her as the crowd cheered loudly in responds to this. ''Shut up and let me go''moans the Librarian as she tries to crawl to the ropes but could not get her leg free from under her opponent's weight as she would bite her lip in an attempt to stop herself from moaning.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:48 am

Lili would enjoy this whole situation, as she heard the crowd cheer and Athena moan for her. "Oooh, you like that? " Lili said before she'd take her fingers out of Athena's pussy to begin patting the librarian's pussy saying. "If you don't like three fingers, maybe four would be better for you?" Lili said as she stopped patting the Greek woman's pussy to penetrate her pussy with four fingers to begin pumping them in and out.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:53 am

Athena was in trouble right now and everyone knew it as the librarian was relieved for a moment when the blond takes her fingers out only to start patting her pussy while warning her. ''You damn blond bitch''moans the Greek native just after Lili would penetrate her pussy with four fingers as it was clear Athena was close as she began moaning louder every few seconds as she slaps the canvas in frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next