Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Gator_Tooth, HighFly, kaz, Mystery Dragon, noob, ThePonyManager

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Lili Rochefort

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lili Rochefort

Post by 321Shazam on Wed May 20, 2015 5:18 am

Name: Lili Rochefort

Sex: Female

Eyes: Light Green

Hair: Long Blonde Hair

Height: 5 feet 8 inches

Nationality: Monégasque

Alignment: Tweener

Entrance Music: Pulses by Karmin

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Lili's strategy for her matches involves her wearing down her opponents with a fighting style that focuses on her striking and wearing down her opponent with her legs quickly and effectively.

Style: Lili's fighting style is a graceful high-flying style. She utilizes a lot of flips, mixed some high-flying moves, and non-lifting attacks to hopefully secure her the victory.

Type: Graceful yet sometimes over-confident High-Flyer

Preferred Attacks: Reverse DDT's, DDT's, Reverse Roundhouse Kick, Hair-Pull into an Overhead Stomp to the Back of the Head, In the corner she hits a double flip kick to the jaw followed by a flying corkscrew dropkick to the stomach, a running butt bump to a opponent seated in the corner, Hurricanranas, corkscrew dropkick, slaps, spinning kick, super kick, and double knee face-buster.
Preferred Matches: Lili will participate in any type of match. She particularly loves taking apart in racy matches like strip matches, hentai matches, humiliation matches, and bikini matches.

Endurance: 3.5/5
Strength: 4/5
Speed: 4/5
Technique: 5/5

Finishing Moves

Queen's Spiral: Lili's version of Star-ship Pain.

Soleil- Lili's version of Cross Rhodes.

Kiss of Devotion- Lili jumps as high as she can and delivers a Curb Stomp.

Adieu(Hentai/Humiliation)- Dragon Sleeper with Body Scissors. While in this hold Lili uses her free hand to fondle/humiliate her opponent's body until they climax or submit.

Lili's Standard Wrestling Attire:
" />

Lili Bikini #1:

Bikini # 2:

Dress for Success:

Personality: Lili may be arrogant at times but she has skill to back it up. Her incredibly graceful combination of speed and skill make a threat in the ring. She chooses to do her graceful high-flying style because it works with her flexible body, as well as entertains the fans. She loves the crowds reactions, and whether it's cheers or boos she just wants to be in the ring and entertain them.

Dislikes: Losing, Spicy food, and Sweating a lot.

Past/History: Lili was a sheltered rich child growing up, with a passion for fighting. Her father didn't approve of violence, and tried to keep her away from confrontation. However, confrontation soon found her when two muggers tried to kidnap her. Lili defended herself from them and handily knocked them unconscious. This encounter only fueled Lili's drive to fight. So at the age of 16 she started fighting in street fights and fighting tournaments behind her father's back for two years. She did well in the tournaments but never won them. However, soon her father found out about her fighting. He thought that her talents were being wasted in mere street fights and he told Lili to look for a promotion to fight in so she not only get to fight but also make some money on her own. Lili then found AFW and thought that it would be the perfect stage for her to fight and entertain an audience.

Fun Fact: Lili is a very caring individual in spite of her snobbery.  Lili strives for grace and poise with every movement in and out of the ring

AFW Record

Record: 2-0-1

Wins: 2

Loses: 0

Draws: 1

Championships and Accomplishments

Rivals: Akiha Kosha

Match History

-Lili has a Hentai match with veteran Masako in her debutClick Here To See
-Lili has a Tables Match with her new rival Akiha KoshaClick Here to See
-Lili defeated Wildcard Pam in a Public Humiliation Match Click Here To See

Last edited by 321Shazam on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Record Update)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top