Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:27 am

Lili was mad that Athena had the audacity to giggle at her current position. Athena would then taunt her as well, which would provoke Lili to charge at Athena. "You asked for this." Lili said enraged as she closed in on Athena and tried to slap the Greek woman across her face. In doing so Lili would have to stop covering her breasts to deliver the slap. If Lili managed to connect with the slap she'd follow up with a Drop Toe Hold to send Athena face first into the canvas.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut) - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls: Lili Rochefort vs. Athena the Librarian(Debut)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:35 am

Athena would try to stop herself from giggling as Lili was making a bit of a fool of herself so the Librarian just looked up as she heard her opponent scream and got slapped across the face soon after. ''Seems you got ov oefff'' was all the Librarian could say as she got send into the canvas headfirst by a Drop Toe hold as the crowd start chanting ''Return the favor '' over and over while the Greek native was on the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:17 am

Lili's offensive worked, and now Athena was down on the mat. Lili would then hear the crowd chant and cheer. Now it was time for Lili to give some payback to Athena. "You hear that Athena? It's time to see what underneath that attire. I wonder are you wearing any skimpy lingerie or are you wearing nothing underneath this leotard?" Lili said before she would begin peeling off Athena's attire in front of the AFW crowd who were enjoying the view with a series of yes chants and cat calls.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Athena would turn red as Lili mention if she was wearing anything under her leotard as her opponent was slowly peeling off her attire as the Librarian was only wearing a thong under it. So as the AFW crowd saw that Athena was not wearing a bra under her leotard and only wore a thong they when crazy as they chanted ''Strip her naked'' over and over as the Greek native tries to push Lili off her and back away from her opponent if it worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:46 am

Lili smile as she saw how red her opponent's face was getting as she began to strip her, and the AFW crowd going wild. "Oooh you dirty girl, only a thong?...Do you hear that Athena? I think they want to see UGH!!!" Lili was interrupted by her opponent who kicked her away. Lili would still have the librarian's leotard in her hands. Lili would stand back to her feet and she'd tell her opponent. "You won't be needing this anymore. Come on at me." Lili said as threw her opponent's attire to the outside of the ring and took a fighting stance. Now both women were don to only their thongs as they prepared to continue the match as the AFW crowd were in a frenzy of cheers.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Athena would just growl as she was able at creating distance only to see Lili throw her leotard outside of the ring as both wrestlers were now wearing only a thong as the Librarian got back onto her feet. ''Your right but i hope you don't mind fighting nude as i be removing that thong of yours soon as well Lili''replied the Greek native back as she got into a fighting stance while moving around the ring looking for a opening. While this was happening the AFW crowd were more focused on the fact Athena's breasts were bouncing up and down as she moves around in the ring then anything else as the Librarian goes for a kick aimed at Lili's knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:13 am

Lili would hear Athena's comment, and would smile before responding. "We'll see about that Athena." Lili said before her and her opponent would begin circling the ring. Lili would keep a close eye on her opponent, and would see Athena's kick attempt coming. Lili would sidestep Athena's kick and would say. "Nice try, take this!" Lil said with enthusiasm before attempting to kick the leg that Athena wasn't trying to kick her with to possibly ground the Greek woman.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Athena would just smirk as she heard her opponents reply as she aimed the kick at Lili's knee only for the blond to sidestep the incoming attack to the Librarian's shock. It would soon become even worse for the Greek native as Lili aimed a kick of her own at her another leg causing the Librarian to lose her balance and fall towards the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 am

Lili's kick would floor her Greek opponent, and she was prepared to follow up in a devastating fashion. "I hope you enjoy this." Lili said before she would nail Athena in the stomach with a Double Foot Stomp. After that Lili would attempt to follow up by running to the ropes behind her, then Lili would do a Cartwheel into a Backflip Body Splash to try to deal some nice damage to her opponent in the process if she didn't get countered.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Athena was only to look up as she heard Lili say something just before she feels both of the blond's feet slam into her stomach as she became the victim of a double foot stomp. Not knowing what Lili was up to after getting off the Greek native she would hold her gut while rolling onto her side just as her opponent for an back flip body splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next