Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:46 am

Tadao shot like a bullet out of the corner and ran towards the downed Fabian, the cocky boy had tried to pull himself up previously in attempts to escape, but it appears the effects of the dropkick was still lingering on his body as he fell back to the corner, trapped and in the perfect position for Tadao's next move.

The red haired boy swung around and launched his ass at Fabian's face, and to his enjoyment the move connected as he found his opponent's face buried in his rear. Fabian was getting a great up close view of the red panties under his maid outfit, and Tadao made sure to add in more humiliation as he wiggled his rear roughly against his face, giving the poor boy a stinkface.

"Awwww what's up hun? I don't hear any of your insults anymore...or is something else on your mind?~" Tadao continued as he kept Fabian trapped in his butt. Eventually he would thrust his body forward, removing his rear and giving Fabian some breath, but the freedom would only be for Tadao to set up his next offence, as he would go to thrust backwards and hit the boy with a series of butt-thumps to the face!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Match! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Fabian Kendall

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:55 am

After a while of what eventually turned into pointless struggling Fabian gave up on his previous attempts at escaping and just allowed himself to be mercilessly humiliated in the tight confines of the corner, the only thing which he could see being a very up-close and unclear sight of Tadao's tight fitting panties.

Despite his current position underneath his opponent being embarrassing beyond compare, Fabian couldn't help but become a little bit excited by all of the butt based attention which his face was receiving. Even though he would never admit his suspicions to anyone, the boy had started to think that he might even enjoy being dominated by stronger wrestlers, even if his mind told him that it was nothing but humiliating.

Whatever the case, a prominent bulge would start to make itself present within Fabian's tight fitting shorts, his pitiful struggling returning for a few moments in an attempt to free himself, and stop his opponent from noticing. "F-FUCK YOU!!" Was Fabian's first breathless statement the moment he was given temporary room to breath, each word uttered with the utmost flustered tone. Only seconds later though, his defiant yelling and hopeless struggling were cut off by a series of brutal butt slams to the face! Painfully smacking his head backwards into the hard corner numerous times while really working in that humiliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:38 pm

As Tadao went to work on the stinkface, he showed enjoyment at the fact Fabian had seemingly given up his struggles to escape, who was now simply sitting back and allowing the humiliation to continue. Tadao had the boy right where he wanted him, and he didn't plan on going easy on him, especially after the rude slap from beforehand.

As he leaned his body forward, it seems that Fabian hadn't totally give up yet, as the rich kid was still shouting profanities at the red haired maid, although at the position he was in, the last thing he should probably do is make his situation worse for him. Nevertheless Tadao was more than happy to quiet his complaining and slammed his rear back, connecting his ass to Fabian's face once more and causing the boy's head to slam back into the turnbuckle. "You really....shouldn't....make things worse for you....y'know!" Tadao exclaimed between butt slams, a devious smile on his face as he did. Tadao would hit about 10 of them before finally walking forward and posing to the crowd, who cheered him on in return. As he turned around however, he noticed a peculiar sight, it seems that the stunned Fabian had began to grow a bulge from the action!

"Well well well, if you liked my ass THAT much all you had to do was ask...~" Tadao said with a wink before grabbing the boy's legs and dragging him out of the corner, he was finally done with the torturous ass offence (for now that is) and dragged the seemingly lifeless Fabian into the centre of the ring. Grabbing both of his ankles, Tadao would raise his legs into the air and leave his bulge free for him to play with. "Let's see if we can help the little...."situation" we have between your legs there" Tadao continued, before looking to use his foot to slowly stimulate Fabian's bulge!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:50 pm

After getting ass slammed around ten consecutive times Fabian almost didn't know where he was. His vision was heavily blurred and the only thing which was clear to him was the pain which he was feeling so much of, the back of his head thumping with waves of fierce unpleasantness while his lungs ached due to a potent lack of oxygen, all the while his ears rang with a high pitched noise, further throwing him out of realty and sabotaging any chance he had of coming out of this match as the winner.

With his senses barely returning to him after a little while, Fabian remained draped in the corner like some kind of doll, his head tilted slightly to the side with his arms resting against the ropes, his small form rapidly breathing with his flustered face still a bright shade of red. "W-Wmhhu..." The boy hummed incoherently as he was suddenly dragged from his home in the corner to the centre of the ring, having absolutely no way to fight back, therefore being moved and positioned with zero resistance.
"Wah!? Aaaaaaa!!!" Fabian first squeaked once he found his legs being pulled up into the air, managing to position his head so that he was looking up at what Tadao was doing just before the maid stated skillfully using his foot to stimulate the already prominent bulge, drawing a long and pleasured squeal from the beaten boy as his face lit up further, sweat starting to form on his forehead as he pitifully wriggled in his foes tight grip.

"Huuaaaahh!!! Mercy!!!
" Fabian begged in a high pitched tone as despite his best efforts at breaking free, he was unable to get anywhere. As the pleasure climbed so did the bulge in his wrestling attire continue to grow at a dramatic pace, the boy pushing his face into his palms to try and hide himself from what was going on and to help channel some of the pleasure which he was receiving. He couldn't believe what was happening, being humiliated by such a weak opponent in front of so many people. If he got the opportunity, he would make the maid truly pay for this lucky act of defiance.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Tadao wasted no time in dragging the beaten boy to the centre of the ring. Looking at his worn out body, the maid felt like he had the match completely in his favour, but he wasn't ready for the endgame just yet, there was still fun to be had.

Pulling Fabian's legs up and pressing his foot on the boy's slowly expanding bulge, Tadao laughed as his opponent began panicking at the scene, and when he begged for mercy? It was bliss to the red haired maid. "Awww c'mon...you gotta try better then that! Let me hear you beg!" Tadao teased as he felt the boy's bulge grow underneath his foot, to which he continued his pace a bit faster. Truth be told he debated going for the kill, when suddenly he thought about the situation they were in,  and what he could do from here....

"Let's tie you up a bit, shall we?" Tadao shouted, before inserting his left leg between Fabian's and tying his ankles together. If all worked out correctly, he would twist both of their bodies and sit down on Fabian's back, before pulling on his knees for a sharpshooter! If he was able to lock it in, he would have a free hand he would use to continue stimulating Fabian's bulge, whilst also wrenching on the pain at the same time!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

"Mwaaa!!! I'm begging I'm begging!!!" Fabian continued to squeal helplessly as Tadao ignored his cries for mercy, doing the opposite and actually increasing the pace of his foot that little bit further, every second of pulsing pleasure only causing the inevitable to rapidly grow inside the smaller wrestler, up until the moment where he would finally burst.

"W-What are you..? AaaaaaNaahaa!!!"
Fabian started asking with a strained tone as he managed to lean up just a little bit, sweat rapidly falling from his bright red face as he was genuinely confused by Tadao's statement. Such confusion didn't last however as only moments later Fabian found himself in an incredibly painful sharpshooter, yet the pleasing warmth which had began to pool in his manhood only continued to grow, causing him to release a loud scream which wasn't completely sure if it was caused due to excessive amounts of pain or pleasure! His small body squirming into the canvas as he grabbed his head in shock, his expression forming into one of true agony.

"Aaaaa!!! Noooo!!! This isn't fair!!! Mwaa!!!!" Fabian wailed as situation had somehow gotten even worse than it was a moment ago, his weak arms stretching out as far as they were able for a moment to see if he could reach for the ropes, dropping back to the canvas after a few moments of helpless trying as they were too far away. "Raaaaaa!!!" Fabian growled girlishly through a set of tightly grit teeth as he wriggled and squirmed with all his might, still unable to budge himself free.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Turning the poor rich boy over, Tadao was successful in locking in the sharpshooter as he bent his legs and wrenched on Fabian's legs, his begging and squealing exciting the red-haired maid even more. "What was that?~ I can't....HEAR YOU!" He joked, until suddenly pulling back all he could for maximum pain, until finally pulling forward and beginning to work on the boy's bulge.

Tadao would slowly stroke over the growing erection, making sure to keep his rhythm steady and constant as he felt the front of the man's tights expand out even more from the unique form of offence. Tadao couldn't lose at this point, but he felt like he should play with Fabian a bit more, just in case he hadn't learned his lesson yet.

Listening to his opponent growl underneath him, Tadao decided to take things a different route, and attempted to clamp on a claw hold! If it worked out, he would say "Now, give me a reason why I should stop, and I will...but I warn you, it better be a good one..."

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2