Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kawaii Contenders Tag Match

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kawaii Contenders Tag Match Empty Kawaii Contenders Tag Match

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Win by Pinfall, Submission, or KO.

Claire quietly ducked out of the dressing room that she shared with her partner and made her way down the corridor towards the top of the ramp. It wasn't her time to enter just yet, but she wanted to get a better look at Aoi and whoever she had picked to be her partner before her own team made its entrance.

This whole night had been a bundle of frustration. First off, Tsukasa's leave of absence and the cancellation of the title series after just two matched had now been finalized. Claire couldn't believe that those last three matches she had been preparing for for a long time would never take place, but she had had almost a month to prepare herself for this eventuality, and to accept it. The funny thing was that she was actually starting to miss Tsukasa. The two of them were bitter rivals, but Tsukasa was a known entity, and had earned Claire's grudging respect. Aoi, in her foolish, selfish quest to regain a title she had no right to hold again, was really getting on Claire's nerves.

And Cassandra, apparently, was getting senile, or else had forgotten how to run a wrestling league day-to-day while Lukretia was in charge. Was she planning on throwing out any legitimate claim to any belt based solely on a whim? If she would interfere with the proper line of succession in the Kawaii League, what was next? Entropy? Hentai? Even AFW's crown jewel, the Friction World Title? Cassandra probably should have taken a course on logic at whatever for-profit scam of a school she got her business degree from.

Okay, you're getting yourself too worked up, Claire would insist to herself. Her decisions may not be logical, but maybe they're what's best for business. A CEO in a capitalist world has to make decisions like that, no matter if those decisions are smart or incredibly stupid.

You're still not calming down.

With a resigned sigh, Claire would slide around the edge of the curtain and peek out, waiting for Aoi and her partner to enter. This match didn't mean much—unless Cassandra was going to spring a surprise on the kawaii girls at the end of the fight—but that didn't mean Claire wasn't set on winning this thing. She was curious what sort of girl Aoi had found to join her in this match, and knew getting a live look around the curtain would be much better for gauging the opposing team's skills than just watching on the little dressing room monitor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Contenders Tag Match Empty Re: Kawaii Contenders Tag Match

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:44 pm

Aoi was waiting backstage just out side the dressing room as she wore her super hero outfit, she breathed slowly to calm down being a tad nervous. She had confidence in her teammate it just they haven't had much time to practice being a tag team and she knew her friend was still a tad inexperience. NO! don't think like that she could have practiced before I asked her to help me. Win or lose I'm going to show that Claire girl that she not the only one deserving of the title. Aoi told her self as she looked at her partner when she came out of their dressing room.

"thanks again for agreeing to be my tag team partner for this match lets go out there and give it our all! " Aoi said trying to get them pumped up. "We better hurry to the Ring befor our music start it was my theme right?" Aoi Smiled and took her partners hand as she walked to the curtain that headed to the ring. Just as they got there the stage hands told them to hurry as Aoi's theme started Playing " Wow just in the nic of time huh?" the blue haired girl laughed.

Walking out to the arena Aoi waved to the crowd and pointed to her tag team partner who was none other then her former team mate when she was against Ofélia, Momo. Aoi didn't think the crowd would cheer so loudly but smiled happily, she guessed the crowd liked that the girls that looked nearly identical were fighting together again instead of each other.

Aoi hated the fact that she and Momo had to enter first she knew that Claire would be watching them some where but would sighed. she was still upset Claire kept insulting her when they were talking about who deserve the title, But she tried to cool down she knew she was worthy for a shot at the title again nothing that girl could say would change what Aoi thought.

Walking to the ring with Momo, she smiled to the crowd and waved to them while they got to the ring Aoi slide into ti it before stepping on the bottom rope and pulling the middle one up so Momo could get into the ring. "You ready to do this Momo?" Aoi asked her

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:18 am

Momo took a few deep breaths after she finished getting dressed in her standard blue attire. This was probably the biggest match she's been in so far, and she had been in some doozies. But, once again, at least it was with Aoi. So far, every match she'd had had been with her, whether they were fighting with, or against each other. It helped having her around, and she had been a great help to her so far.

You can do it. Deep breaths, stay cool. she thought to herself, trying to keep herself level. No matter how many times she went out there, she had butterflies. But, she knew once the match got started, she'd be too in the zone to worry about it.

With one last breath, she left the locker room, meeting up with Aoi just outside. She flashed her friend a nervous smile when she thanked her for agreeing to the match. "Are you kidding? How could I say no!" she said, giving Aoi a quick hug. Without wasting any more time, the two bluenettes headed toward the back curtain. They were the first to enter the ring, and they were running late as it was.

Just as soon as they arrived, Aoi's music blared through the arena, and the two kawaii's stepped out onto the stage, greeting by the cheers and flashes of cameras. Momo, smiled her brightest smile, following suit of Aoi and waving at the cheering crowd. The butterflies immediately got worse, and it didn't help that Aoi was pointing at her, hyping her to the crowd. She couldn't help but blush as the crowd cheered for her. She wasn't anything special after all.

She put it out of her mind though. She had to stay focused if she wanted to win the match. The last thing she wanted to do was disappoint Aoi. She picked her as her partner because she believed she was good enough to help her, so there was no way she was going to disappoint her. Thankfully, she had some time to train some since her last match, and she felt confident that she'd be much better this time around.

Once at the ring, Momo smiled at Aoi when she held the rope for her, sliding underneath it and into the ring. She took a few more deep breaths, trying to calm her nerves before their opponent's came out. "As ready as I can be," she replied to Aoi. She wished she was more ready for this mentally. But, whether she was or not, there was no turning back. She intended to win this match, no matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:01 pm

This match had been set up quite quickly, with less than an hour's turnaround from Cassandra's announcement to the moment that some loud music—presumably Aoi's entrance theme, though Claire had never heard it before—began to play and the team of Aoi and Momo entered the arena. Claire would fix her gaze on the two kawaii girls as they made their way down to the ring. Her face would not bear any sort of malice, but she would regard them coolly, academically. Aoi was clearly the leader, pointing out her partner for the crowd's approval and helping her into the ring. Claire had seen Momo a few times around the arena, but, other than her friendship with Aoi, Claire knew very little of the second blue-haired wrestler.

She certainly didn't have as much experience as Claire's partner. The New Englander smiled, watching as her opponents slid into the ring, before walking back down the corridor to her dressing room, where her own partner was still getting ready. She opened the door and peeked her head inside, checking on how her new friend, or rival, or...something more was doing. "Hey, it's just about our time to go on," Claire would say to her.

"I figure that we can use your entrance music, okay? I never really had very good taste in music to pump up a crowd." She would walk in a few steps closer, holding out a hand to the pink-haired girl. "Are you ready?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 am

Cutey could hear the roar of the crowd echoing from up above her. The noise hit the walls of the room like waves as she put on her trademark attire. The bass of Aoi's song vibrated the mirror on the wall as Mika 'Cutey' Kanai did up her laces on her high boots. The pink haired Japanese girl wrestler was no stranger to big crowds or big fights. Her experience as the former Wrestle angel junior Asian champion had taught her how to be be brave in the face of challenge. Yet, Cutey would be lying if she was as confident as she was back then. AFW was full of talented wrestlers who came from all over the world. Coming out of her hiatus with only a match to warm her up, she was thrown into such an important match.

Cutey held one hair band in her mouth as she gathered up her hair to form her second pigtail when Claire entered the room to tell her it was time. She smiled back at Claire turning her head with the band still in her mouth. In a flash, she bound her hair and walked over to her tag team.

"Ready." She said sporting a grinning. "Yeah, alright. We'll use my opening. It's a real fire starter."

She blinked at Claire's hand as it was offered towards her. She was confused wondering if she wanted a handshake or a really low high five. She blushed a little and rubbed the back of her head before taking Claire's hand.

"What's the matter, need me to hold your hand?" She said with a mocking voice, her eyes narrowed in a smug expression. However, the expression faded as she gave Claire's hand a reassuring squeeze with their fingers intertwined if she even thought about letting go. "I can tell you're a little nervous. I am too but as long as we trust each other, this match will be a piece of cake."

"I Promise." Cutey said, her eyes meeting Claire's with aPulling her friend forward, Cutey's music began to play overhead. (Entrance Music)

Cutey smiled as the crowd greeted her, she raised their conjoined hands once to show the crowd that the two were together and tried to ignore how some people could take it. They wouldn't be completely wrong but what happens in the locker room at gym, stays in the locker room. Cutey's cheeks brightened at the memory and the warmth of Claire's hand in hers. She forced those thoughts aside and turned it to her opponents. Cutey, after such a long hiatus, didn't recognize either of them. It was hard to think either were a big threat but if they made it here, it was best to assume that they were pretty tough or somewhere at Claire's level.

After the two entered the ring, Cutey would begin stretching. In between stretches, Cutey would turn back and try to catch Momo's eye before giving her a wink followed by a smile.

"I hope you two are ready to get your butts kicked." Cutey would say across the ring brimming with confidence wanting to get some banter going before the match started.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:04 am

Aoi smiled at Momo, "Don't worry Momo-san win or lose lets give it our all, and maybe after the match we can go somewhere to eat." Aoi before blushing that she said that like she was asking Momo out. "N-not as a date tho y-you know as friends we could also ask our opponents after the match you know if there isn't going to be any bad blood between us hehe..." Aoi added scratching the back of her head.

She felt so embarrassed she never been on a date and knew Momo only a little bit so asking her out would be awkward especially before the match. But now she thought she might have hurt Momo, sighing Aoi looked down befor shaking her head a bit. "I'll start first Okay? I'll try to wear them out as much as i can, kinda like how we fought Ofélia or what do you think Momo?" Aoi asked trying to changed the subject but hoped Momo does give her an answer, she was planing on asking Claire and who ever her opponent will be since she didn't hate Claire she just disliked her a bit. She figured that Claire couldn't be all mean and she hoped they could be friends at least.

Hearing music She wondered who it belonged to and looked out to the ramp seeing Clair and her partner, Aoi kinda remembered her from past matches she watched. Aoi knew she was a good fighter, smiling Aoi jumped on her feet psyching her self up "We better be careful Momo I think the pink hair girl is a veteran. " Aoi warned Before looking at Claire and Cutey again giving them a wave and a slight smile.

"Only ones getting there butts kicked tonight are you two! A warrior never gives up till the bitter end!" Aoi added the warrior bit forgetting her sword was still in the locker room as she jumped on her feet again, but had a light blush since she doesn't talk often but for some reason she was acting abit different form her usual self.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Momo was glad that Aoi was there giving her moral support. this match wasn't going to be an easy one, and with how nervous she was, it couldn't have been any more helpful. But then Aoi... asked her on a date? The blue haired girl blushed brightly as Aoi stammered to claim it wasn't a date. But... she wasn't against the idea.

"Let's... just focus on the match first. Then, we can talk about it," she said, flashing her a bright smile. "And, go ahead and go first. I don't think I could handle going first," she added, trying to remove some of the tension.

When the music started to play, Momo looked to the ramp, seeing heir opponent's walking hand in hand down to the ring. They were both rather pretty, and tough looking to boot. She was glad that she wasn't going first. She didn't want to just end up being a punching bag to a fresh opponent.

Once the two girls were in the ring, she gave them a nervous smile before slipping through the ropes and waiting in her corner. "You got this, Aoi!" she cheered, giving a couple jumps and she hooted and hollered for her. She was definitely the tougher of the two of them, and if anyone could get them off to a good start, it was her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:36 am

Claire had never really had a proper entrance theme. Some of the ones she chose early on in her career were very nice, but, ultimately...some of those classical compositions felt pretty sorely out of place in this kind of setting. More than some, actually. All of them. Even the ones which most everyone would agree were pretty kickass. They just didn't pack that same sort of punch in an arena environment. And that's why she was okay with using Cutey's music—so long as Cutey didn't get any ideas about being the leader of this tag team. That was still Claire's duty.

Cutey hesitated for a while when Claire held out her hand, making Claire wonder whether something was wrong. She would waggle her hand a little bit to try to illuminate Cutey as to what she should be doing right now and, finally, the thick-headed pink-haired girl seemed to get it. She just had to tease Claire while she grabbed on.

"Hey, it's not like I haven't been in big matches before. This one isn't even a title match. In fact, I don't really know why Cassandra Sellers insisted we have it...why didn't she just wait until Avalanche and have us do a tag match then, with bigger implications?" This was no time for Claire to keep harping on the decisions of the owner, of course, even if they were less than stellar. "It's natural to be a tiny bit nervous before a big match. I can tell you're nervous, too."

The two of them were sort of a funny pair. They had had quite the fight in the locker room a couple of weeks earlier, and they still had some lingering...emotions from that night. Most of those were positive, and the two of them had become good friends, but that didn't mean they weren't competitive with each other. Cutey was one hell of a girl, and, as the two of them emerged to the Japanese girl's theme music, hands raised in the air as they made their way down the ramp to a roar of approval from the fans, Claire had one thought: I am definitely glad Cutey is on my side.

Claire would grin and wave with her free hand to the fans, all the way from the top of the ramp until the time they slid into the ring. And then, as she and Cutey began stretching, her partner would start trash talking the other team. Claire would allow herself a little smirk. She and Cutey had more experience than Aoi and Momo, so she felt good about where this match was going to go.

"It's going to be fun kicking your butts," she would say as she slid her arms down to touch her toes, adding just a little to Cutey's taunting before stretching back up and turning to look at Cutey. "Are you okay with it if I go first? I want to set the right tone for the match myself."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:00 pm

"Well... you know how these things go." Cutey shrugged at Claire's protests at the necessity for this tag team match. It wouldn't be the first time the owners of a wrestling organization made questionable decisions. She was with Claire in this but there wasn't much to be done in their situation. In truth, Cutey was just happy to be in a PPV match, grateful for the opportunity to really show off the results of her hard work.

"I suppoooooose that's fine." Cutey said turning to Claire who insisted on fighting first. She gave a mock pout before slapping Claire on the ass. "Go get'em tiger."

Grinning ear to ear, Cutey winked at her friend as she giggled to herself. She stepped through the top and middle rope before leaning against their turnbuckle. Cutey exhaled slowly as she looked at her blue haired opponents. The pink haired girl's expression faded from glee to a mask of concentration. Having little to no information about Momo or Aoi, Cutey wanted to get some indication about there strengths and possible weaknesses. Cutey wish she could say she wanted to go first but to be completely honest, she wasn't to keen on fighting an opponent she knew nothing about. As a wrestler, Mika 'Cutey' Kanai relied on countering her opponents and that required predicting what her opponent's next move was going to be.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Aoi watched as Claire was going to be the one to start them off taking a deep breath Aoi looked at her and got into a basic left stance. The blue headed girl knew nothing about Claire and only knew about of cutey but the matches were from a long time ago. Knowing she had to be careful Aoi thought about using a moved she worked on that can give her a burst of speed, she figure she had to take Claire off guard. ohhi hope this works Aoi would put pressure on her back leg and foot hoping to use it as a spring to get to Claire quickly.

"I hope you're ready for this Claire." Aoi smiled about she had a fifty fifty shot her little burst will work, she hoped it'll work. Looking at the ref Aoi nodded she was ready as she waited for the bell to ring.

Her idea wont take a lot but she knew it'll only work once since it was kinda a sneak attack move in Aoi eyes and she needed to focus on her foot and leg in order to work so she can't use it while in a fight but she can during the fight. Once the bell rang Aoi would kick of the ground and ran at Claire before grabbing onto the girl for a classic shoulder to shoulder lock up, but Aoi wasn't planning on pushing Claire she would pull the girl towards her before falling back and putting one foot on Claire's stomach to perform a monkey flip on the girl throwing her over to Aoi's and momo's side of the ring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next