Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.      Empty Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.

Post by xalex Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Match Type: Normal Tag match
Winning condition: First team scoring a pinfall or submission wins!
Super Hype Bros.:

Vs
Knock out bros.:

William and Liam were backstage. Both were warmed up and hot to go for their first match in the new league the just recently joined. They were both really excited for their first match. It would be against another newer tag team in the league, two brothers as they heard. This really could be fun and a great match.

Both boys were already dressed up and ready to go backstage. All they were missing was the signal to start. Finally someone showed up for them to and said them that they would be allowed to go to the ring. But he also told them that to save time they needed to skip their entrance or their opponent wouldn´t have any. So both boys would say that they would skip their entrance and would just walk down to the ring.

The boys would directly walks throw the backstage area to the ramp. While walking their eyes fall on many good looking girls crossing their way…  Surprisingly many. But they boy only would take looks and don´t think about it anymore. At the ramp they directly walked down to the ring and entered it. The fans seemed not pretty fired up for the upcoming match up. At least seem the man a bit less excided. But the female fans were clearly more excited for the match.
Both of the boys were wearing black swimsuit shorts, black boots. They were standing in the ring waiting for their opponent to come out. “Let´s rock this!”, would Liam say.

Back to top Go down

Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.      Empty Re: Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:11 am

Meanwhilst, Zack and Ethan Wylde were pumped up and excited backstage for what was ahead of them. It seems another pair of cute "bros" had made their way into AFW, so they couldn't wait to see what they were made of, and had planned a special surprise for them. Looking down at his "attire", a sceptical Ethan said "Are you sure we wanna do this...?", to which an ecstatic Zack replied "Of course! Trust me, this is gonna get the crowd pumped, you know it!" As he grabbed his brothers shoulder with a smile, which convinced Ethan enough to go along with it. "Okay, let's kick some ass!"he shouted back with a grin of his own as the music began to play.

The crowd came alive as the Wylde Bros's music began to play, but the fan's popped even louder when the brothers came out in their swimgear! Zack rocking a tight red speedo whilst Ethan wore his lovely blue and green tight shorts, the brothers posed to the crowd as the fan's cheered. They made their way to the ring, neither man keeping their eyes off their opponents as they slapped fan's hands, before eventually getting into the ring and going face to face.

"Heh, you two seem like fun..." Zack said as he pressed his thumbs on his speedos, revealing some of his v-line, and Ethan stretched his muscles, making them gleam against the light as he said "You two sure you're ready for this? We ain't gonna go easy..."

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.      Empty Re: Super hype bros. vs. the knock out bros.

Post by xalex Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:06 pm

The two Canadian boys watched their opponents make their way down to the ring. They really looked like two guys you could have a great match with. The other boys were looking pretty sporty as well and were wearing speedos as they ring atria.

Then they entered the ring and came to the Canadian fighters. “Don´t even think about going easy on us… I will be the biggest mistake of your entered life. You would lose faster than you could say knock out!”, would Liam say to them. William smile at them and then ad: “Yeah this is right! We are no nobodies you can take for a short and easy fight. We will go with all we have and won´t stay down until we have won this one here… so better get ready…” William and Liam would then point at their opponents and say at the same moment: “or you get knocked out!”

When the other two boys had nothing more to say Liam and William would go back to their corner and get ready for the match. William would leave the ring first and go out on the apron. Liam would stay in the ring Stretching his arms a last time, he looked over the ring to his opponents. He knows that Ethan and zack didn´t came out to toy, so he couldn’t hold back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 am

Both twins watched with curious expressions as both of their opponents exploded back at them, a determined look in their eyes as they threatened not to take them easy otherwise they'd get knocked out. Zack and Ethan looked at each other and grinned, they liked the determination that the Canadians were showing, it was showing this match was going to be an interesting one to say the least.

"Well what do we say we stop talking and start throwing fists, eh?" Zack said to Ethan, and the two twins nodded at each other before also going to their respective corner. Playing a quick game of rock, paper, scissors, Ethan was victorious in the quick game and so would start the match for his team whilst Zack stayed in his corner.

Looking over to the one known as Liam, Ethan walked towards the centre of the ring and put his hands on his hips, a smirk on his face as he said "Well? You gonna keep me waiting?" in a mocking tone, trying to get under the boy's skin.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Liam would walk up to his opponent in the center of the ring. Looks like Ethan would be the first one stepping onto the mats with the Canadian boy… he was kind of cute… This could be more than just an interesting match! This could be much fun!
When Liam was standing in front of his opponent he watched him over again. They were build pretty even that meant that there would be no big different in power… still Liam didn´t plan to play on power alone… he never did. The Canadian boy would smile into the face of his opponent, before slowly lifting his arms like he would go for a test of strength. When Ethan got into it Liam would start to push against him for a moment till he believed that the Twin was pushing with almost all he had. Then the Canadian Boy would let himself fall backwards pushing his leg up, sending them into the stomach of Ethan.

Liam wanted to perform a monkey flip hopping to send his opponent through the air and onto the mat. But that wouldn´t keep him down for long. Liam would try to jump back to his feet first. Waiting for his opponent to come back and hit him with a spinning clothesline!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Watching his rather attractive opponent come up to him, Ethan's face turned into one of an excited grin as Liam offered a test of strength, this should be interesting. The two boys crashed against each other as they struggled to gain the advantage in power. Ethan was honestly surprised that the two were surprising even, but deep down he was excited to see what this newcomer was capable of.

He tried harder and harder to push Liam down, up to the point he was seemingly using all of his strength. Suddenly he felt his opponent drop down and push his leg up however, and suddenly the Wylde twin was getting flung across the ring! Trying to get back up quickly, Ethan got back to his feet only to turn around into a rough spinning clothesline! Liam's forearm connected straight into his face and the blue-wearing twin fell down with a splat, muttering "Dammit...." as he did, rubbing his aching face. Zack meanwhile, was trying to shout advice to him, saying "Don't stay down too long!"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:17 pm

After that spinning close line Liam was able to see his opponent down on the mat. He would smile a bit and turn around to the cheering crowd. He would look into the mass of people before ripping one fist into the air to cheer them up even more. He liked it to fight in front of so many people. It was new, it was exciting.

After showing of just a short moment Liam would go for the next move. He would walk over to the next ropes in the ring and hold on to the top rope. The Canadian Boy would turn his head to look if his opponent was still lying behind him. If he didn´t move away Liam would jump up jumping into the second rope, just trying to send himself flying up into the air as high as he could. When he came back down he would try to fall onto his lying opponent with a cross body, hoping to land chest on chest pressing out all the air from him. Before lifting his leg up for the first pin try.

If that went all as Liam planned the ref would throw himself down and start the count: “1”

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:01 am

Feeling his aching head, Ethan took a few seconds to recover and get his head back in the game, but unfortunately for him this just allowed Liam to stay on the attack, and the Wylde Bro looked up just in time to see the Canadian's body flipping through the air before landing on him with a Lionsault! Feeling the air completely leave his body, Ethan gasped for breath as Liam hooked his leg, looking for an early pin.

Ethan would recover just in time to hear the referee hit the mat and shout "2!" before shooting his shoulder up and escaping the pin, that one was way too close. Hoping that Liam hadn't gotten up yet, Ethan would try and shoot back up to his feet quickly, before attempting to quickly knee his opponent directly in the gut. If all would work out he would try and follow up the attack with a snap suplex, looking to send Liam directly across the ring.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:48 pm

Liam heard the second clap of the ref on the mat. He needed to smile a bit. Would be their debut already be over? So fast? Okay it wasn´t their fastest match to this point… they had finished of opponents much faster than that. But here, Liam though that in the AFW they would have been much tougher opponents then in all the smaller places they fought.

But his thoughts were wasted because Ethan was able to power out in the last moment, breaking up that pin. Liam would go up to his knees first breathing in deeply before he wanted to get back to his feet completely when he suddenly saw his opponent jumping back up directly in front of him. Liam ripped his eyes wide open when he saw that his opponent was still so fit. Before the Canadian boy could react he already had a knee in his stomach making him bow forward coughing out loudly. He needed to hold his stomach for a moment, but Ethan wouldn’t give him any moment to recover. Instead Liam was set up and directly snapped suplex onto the mat of the ring. He would scream out in pain when the connection happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:31 am

Smiling as Liam stared wide eyed at the speed he got back to his feet, it felt so good to get the advantage back in the match, successfully kneeing him in the stomach and using his immense strength to throw him across the ring in a suplex, causing a scream to escape the canadian.

"Don't take me lightly, Rookie!" Ethan would taunt as he pulled him back up to his feet, eager to stay on the advantage. If all worked out correctly the blue-wearing Wylde bro would lift the boy up facing forwards on his shoulder and grip his waist tightly before giving a throat-slash motion to his partner and dropping him down for a running powerslam! If the move connected Ethan would then tag in Zack, who was eager to start his role in the match.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next