Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 8 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Harley would be slightly surprised that her opponent returned the kiss and even tried to take control of it, as much as Harley wanted to though she wasn't about to let the rookie take over the kiss.
Harley would start to feel the cat lover trying to push away and would release the kiss for a second but still try to keep a hold of her opponent's behind.

Harley would then be pushed back but as she did she would get her balance pretty quickly and say " Kitty, remember when you said most people in the league are ass lovers. Well that goes for me too, though I love everything. " Harley would have a big smile on her face while saying this and would try to take advantage of her opponent's moment of vulnerability by running towards her and jumping into the air to try and land both her legs against the smaller wrestlers ribs.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 8 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Yugito was relieved she had bin able to push Harley away as she was starting to feel a bit nervous as she quickly regained her balance and heard her opponent's comment. ''Well that just means i was right all along Harley''replied the cat loving girl as she was about to rush forward and go for a dropkick when her opponent did the same thing but jumped just ahead of her as all it did was cause Harley's aim to to be knocked off course.

So as both wrestlers came down towards the canvas Harley had landed into her lower stomach as Yugito would roll onto her side and curl up while holding her stomach in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:03 pm

After landing on the other wrestlers stomach Harley too would let out a light groan of pain as she hadn't expected to land on her opponent's body and then would be slightly knocked off Yugito as she was rolled to the side, Harley landing next to the ropes and taking note of them incase she ends up being put in a sticky situation later.

Harley would notice that her arm would be draped around Yugito's chest while Harley would have her shoulders against the mat, she wouldn't really notice it right away but after a few seconds Harley would notice that this should count as a pin and the stupid ref had completely ignored what could have already been a two count, by the time Harley noticed this though Yugito would definitely have time to adjust their positions.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:36 pm

Yugito would feel her opponent place something on top of her chest and looked down to see it was Harley's arm as she pushed it away and turn onto her stomach as she slowly crawled towards her opponent. As Harley stomach came in reach she would try to crawl on top of her opponent but would slide off Harley's body as both lay their side by side as she just looked at the Referee before placing her arm on top of her opponent's shoulders as she yelled ''I got her covered ref'' while huffing and puffing from exhaustion.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:53 pm

Harley would immediately kick her leg up just as the ref slid down to start the count and in a tired tone Harley would say " N-No, you don't rookie." As Harley would then turn so that she was on her stomach and try to grab the ropes, planning to use them to get back up to her feet if not interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:27 pm

Yugito knew it would likely not be enough to win the match as the Referee was barely down on his knees when Harley kicked out and turned onto her stomach while crawling towards the ropes. Seeing her opponent making her way back to her feet Yugito would try to do the same as she would crawl to the opposing side and use the ropes their to pull herself back onto her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:33 pm

Harley would luckily her up a tiny bit earlier than Yugito since she was closer to the ropes than the Cat lover, Harley would notice her opponent using the ropes to get to her feet and would approach her fellow Kawaii wrestler and try to Irish whip her towards the opposite ropes.

Harley would wait until Yugito had rebounded off the ropes and then Harley herself would run towards her opponent, planning to jump into the air and then her body to take the Cat lover down with a cross body.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:32 pm

Yugito would curse under her breath as Harley got up before her and quickly Irish whipped her into the opposite ropes as she ran straight forward before rebounding off them and running straight back. In the meanwhile Harley had jumped into the air and knocked the cat lover down with a crossbody as Yugito would pant heavily as she tries to push Harley off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Harley would start to get pushed off her opponent and would let out a quick " Woah " before trying to quickly straddle her opponent, wrap her arm's around the back and top of Yugito's head and hold it in-between her breasts. Then almost immediately Harley would start to lift her opponent's head off the mat and use her breasts to slam it into the mat, something Harley came up with on the fly but seemed to be pretty proud of as she used her breasts to slam the smaller wrestlers head into the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Yugito thought things could not get worse as she got knocked down to the canvas once again by a crossbody as the cat loving girl landed hard onto the canvas. At first it did not seem to get worse as Yugito was able to push Harley off her and was about to get back up when she feels her opponent's arms around her head and lift it off the canvas only to smother the Japanese native between her big breasts as the crowd was enjoying the sight a lot more then Yugito did at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next