Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 4 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Harley would suddenly get pushed back by her opponent and would land on her butt and make a surprised " Ooft" noise before she would quickly try to get to her feet and open her mouth to respond to her Yugito's comments " Haha you just admitted it you dumb kitty" Before Harley could say anything else she would be hit across the chest by the clothesline which would cause Harley to fall onto her back due to the momentum carried by it.

Back to top Go down

Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson - Page 4 Empty Re: Yugito Shirone vs Harley Jackson

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Yugito would hiss as she did not like the fact that Harley was making fun of her because of her earlier comment as she would turn around and yelled ''Shut up you stupid cow''. So while the cat loving girl would wait for her opponent to get back on her knees before rushing forward and try to knock Harley out with a low dropkick as she would then try to hook her opponent's leg and cover her.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Harley would get knocked onto her back then quickly move onto her knees planning to then stand up, but before she could she would suddenly be knocked down by the dropkick which would impact with her chest.
Harley's back would hit the mat again and her opponent would flop onto her and try to go for a pin after the low dropkick.
"One"
"Two"
After Harley heard the two count she would kick her hooked leg up and throw her shoulder up to break the pin before holding onto her chest that was in some pain from the dropkick. " You really say nasty things...by the end of this match I'll make you more of a loving person " Harley would say as she tried to get up to her feet after breaking the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Yugito was counting with the referee as she was hoping the dropkick was enough to put Harley away as she saw the Referee raise his hand for the third time and thought for a second the match was over. Unfortunately for the cat lover it seems that Harley still had something left in the tank as she was able to get her shoulder up and stop the pin attempt as Yugito rolls off her opponent to get back to her feet.

Yugito would hear what Harley had to say as both girls were back on their feet as she replied ''Well you started it by insulting me before the match even started''

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Harley would gasp and her face would show the shock Harley had for her opponents claim " I did not! I complimented you and even gave you an invitation to my bed!" Harley would yell to her opponent before trying to charge her opponent and grab her before taking advantage of her techniqual abilities by swiftly and gracefully manuevering behind her opponent and wrapping her arms around her opponents waist. After Harley danced into the position behind the cat lover Harley would try to bring both her arms up to grop her opponent and give both her small breasts a big squeeze. " They're supposed to get bigger when played with " Harley would tell her opponent matter of factly.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Yugito would get even more angry as she replied back ''How stupid do you think i am as i can tell when people are mocking me'' as she tried to defend herself from the incoming Harley when the girl suddenly was behind her and had her arms wrapped around her waist.

So while trying to get free she would whisper ''Also really wow , nice figure was the best you come up with to piss me off you stupid cow'' as she tries to drive her elbow into the other wrestler's sides when she feels Harley get a hold of her breasts and squeeze in both of them while mocking her further about the fact she not as big in the breasts department as the other girls on the rooster.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Harley was a simple minded woman who just wanted to wrestle, roll around with attractive women and hsve fun, Harley honestly didn''t mean anything bad by her comments but her opponent definitely wouldn't believe her. Harley would suddenly feel the quick elbow connect with her and would let out a "omft " noise as she got slightly winded and let go of Yugito, Harley was finding it difficult to go up against a quicker wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:03 am

Yugito would land on her hands and knees after she broke free out of Harley's grip as she tries to quickly get back up again as she hopes her opponent will allow her the time she needs. After the cat loving girl was back on her feet she would jump up and try to knock her opponent down using a dropkick as she would then try to pin Harley down while sitting on her stomach.

''And stop touching my breasts as i know they are small and don't need you to rub that fact it'' was the whispered comment the Japanese native would say before she started to return the favor as she grasp both of Harley's breasts and squeeze them.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Harley would still be winded by the blow and trying to suppress the pain by the time her nimble opponent got back up to her feet. Harley would try to move out the way of the dropkick but wouldn't have enough time so would end up being knocked down and prone for her opponent to straddle. Harley was planning to out-wrestle her opponent on the mat until Yugito grabbed and squeezed Harleys boobs. Harley would try to suppress the feelings of pleasure and pain as to not moan or let her pain be heard before opening her mouth to speak " Small doesn't mean bad, makes them eaiser to grab" Harley would say as she struggled under Yugito.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Yugito was looking a bit shocked at Harley as the other girl was not making sense in her eyes as her opponent first mocked and later complimented her breasts as she keeps fondling the other girl's breasts. ''Make up your mind already as your not making sense''whispered the cat loving girl as she would suddenly let go of her opponent's breasts as she got back to her feet and would jump up hoping to knock Harley out with a standing senton as she hopes this would be enough to knock her out long enough to trap her in the corner as while Yugito may have misinterpreted the other girl earlier in the match she did want to win her debut match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next