Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pasar El Testigo

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pasar El Testigo - Page 2 Empty Re: Pasar El Testigo

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Carmen could tell that she was walking through a minefield at the moment. Uncomfortable silences seemed to the order of the day, made all the weirder coming from a woman whose breasts were currently massaging her shoulder. She’d already gone halfway down the path, so she might as well see it to the end...or she could stay put. It wasn’t as if Soledad’s feeling held any important stake for her. Why should she care?

And yet, she did.

Carmen held still, perfectly still, as Soledad worked her head into place, maneuvering her around until she had a mirror to stare into. It was an odd sight, seeing the two of them there, with Sola’s breasts threatening to swallow her head whole beneath soft fabric. Certainly not how Carmen had expected this to happen, that was certain. It was comforting in a way, though. As comforting as you could expect when you were this close to your rival and a pair of scissors.

She went quiet herself for a moment. Thinking. Comparing. Carmen knew that she and Soledad had different upbringings, but the contrasts were more stark, now that she knew the reasons.

”I remember,” Carmen began without really thinking much about it. ”When I was little, I mean really little, even before my brother was born, I wanted to be like my father. Hell, I want to be him. But that wasn’t the role I was supposed to take. Rodriguez men go out and fight and bleed and bash people around. Rodriguez women stay home and cook and clean and make baby Rodriguezes. Not his words, he’d never say it. But that was the impression I picked up.”

All while she spoke, Carmne’s leg explored more and more of Soledad’s thigh. It was getting easier and easier to see why she’d been so mesmerized by the woman during their fight. It was as if her body was designed to be a trap, something to make your senses go crazy, to take advantage of your desires.

”He caved, though. I could always tell he wanted my brother to carry on the legacy, but he didn’t ignore me, either. So maybe I was luckier than I thought back then.” Carmen’s hand crept higher, finding the supple curve of Soledad’s rear, rising until it came to the belt strap. ”You’ve done well for yourself, though. A champion. Undefeated.” Carmen turned her head to the side, just slightly, letting her lips slide against the skin. ”Why the AFW, though? It’s a long way from home, with plenty of places to join in between.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:08 am

Soledad stared into the mirror, unable to ignore the stark difference between the two women. Carmen looked athletic, smart, strong. She really was the perfect picture of a female athlete. Sola, meanwhile, couldn't have looked much more different. Her ample curves barely held in place by a silk robe, threatening to spill out at any second as she massaged and caressed the star athlete. Her hair in its strange, assymetrical style. The teenage street fighter's eyes smoldered, as she glared into the mirror. She couldn't have planned a better image for the two rivals than this, right now.

Blinking, Sola reminded herself that she was the champion, now. Not the athlete. No, the slutty little street rat with daddy issues, that was the girl holding the belt. That was the one holding the shears, about to do the shaving. There wasn't any running away in shame for her. Not tonight.

Sola was roused from her thoughts as she felt Carmen stroke her legs. Instinctively, her muscles tensed. Sola wrapped her leg around Carmen's, gave her a bit of a squeeze. Sola tried to remain impassive, as she listened to the family history of the Rodriguezes.

"I wasn't expected to cook, at least," Sola said, shrugging, letting her breasts run up Carmen's slender neck. "I wasn't expected to do much of anything, really." Sola straightened, a bit, as she felt Carmen's fingers tracing higher up her backside. Now, she couldn't help but look surprised.

"Well, former Champ," Sola said, shaking her head, "I could ask you the same question!" Once the initial shock passed, Sola let her body sink back down over Carmen's shoulders. "AFW has a bit of a reputation, doesn't it? Mixed wrestling, hentai matches, fans that love a good ... display?" Sola shrugged, causing her ample breasts to squeeze between her toned arms, and Carmen's neck. "Seems like a fighter and athlete like you, would be the one that wouldn't fit in around here. As opposed to a dirty little street rat like me, eh?" Sola was deflecting, sure, but as she gave Carmen's slender neck another squeeze, she hoped it wouldn't be too terribly transparent ...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:28 am

Distracting the woman with a sharp instrument near her eyes and throat was probably begging for a Darwin Award, but Carmen almost couldn’t help herself. She remembered initially thinking Kid Youkai was a joke for falling into Soledad’s charms, but in hindsight, she couldn’t blame him. She was a thirty-two year old woman with multiple partners through her life, and she’d still be swept up in the spell. Kid Youkai couldn’t have been in his twenties, and his match with Soledad was likely the first time he’d ever seen such a woman outside of the internet. It wasn’t a contest.

Still, she wasn’t wholly thrown off. She still had enough presence of mind to process what her barber was saying, and throw a few thoughts back.

”There’s nothing wrong with a little cooking.” There was a little tinge of irritation, as Carmen recalled a few times she’d gotten guff for her time in the kitchen. It wasn’t something she’d do full time - yet - but it was a hobby she’d always enjoyed, stereotypes be damned.

She settled down quick enough, though. In part, because Soledad’s breasts felt so amazing on her skin, and also because she asked a legitimate question, one Carmen had asked herself more than a few times: why was she in the AFW.

”It’s…” She chewed her lip for a moment. ”There’s good competition here, for one thing. It pays well. Better than boxing, anyway. As a boxer, what I made in a year, my male counterpart could make in a month. Here, things are more even, and I make enough money to fund things I have my eye on. My gym, maybe a restaurant someday…”

Carmen stopped herself in mid-stroke, realizing that she was going further and talking more than she’d ever planned to with this. But she was already knee deep. Might as well keep on.

”So, there’s that. Plus, it’s nice to be in a league that doesn’t shut doors on me just because I go to bed with a gender they don’t approve of.” Carmen put a bit more regret in that sentence than she wanted, and sighed, finally pulling her hand away from its work on Sola’s leg. There was only so much she could do, and she had better ideas.

”Can you work a little better from the front?” She patted her lap, offering it as a seat to the champion, keeping her face calm and passive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm

Soledad Vega let her body settle onto Carmen. While the teenage street fighter knew how dire this situation was, she couldn't help but let herself relax. Physically, at least. Mentally, Sola was more stressed than she could ever allow herself to display. The back of the young woman's slender neck was tensing and releasing constantly, putting her on edge.

"Yeah, nothing wrong with cooking," Sola said, "if you actually got somebody to cook for, right?" Sola's semblance of a comeback didn't amount to a great deal. She muttered the words loosely, as she sank herself into Carmen. Without realizing it, Sola was beginning to hug her rival. Each moment that she spent listening to the wrestling legend, Sola clenched her arms around Carmen and pulled her tighter. In her hands, Sola idly played with the shears, almost as if she'd forgotten why the two of them were there together, in the first place.

Sola let herself sink comfortably into Carmen, letting the conversation flow slow and smoothly, until the former champion began to talk about her own experience coming to AFW. Sola had tossed out her own judgemental comments, downplaying the league, trying to paint herself as superior. She certainly wasn't expecting Carmen to bounce back with anything that made her feel so guilt, about it ...

Sola nodded along, as Carmen talked about getting paid as much as a male boxer. It was funny, really- even as entrenched in the scene as she was, Sola couldn't think of a single male boxer from their homeland who could draw nearly as many ticket sales as Carmen. She liked to comment on Carmen being a wrestling legend ... but she'd earned it, hadn't she? Why wouldn't she earn nearly as much money, doing that work? The fact that Carmen had to travel halfway across the world, just to make enough cash for the things she wanted ... it was hard for Sola not to sympathize with that.

Sola shook her head, trying to disengage herself. Considering what she had to do, tonight, she couldn't allow herself to start fraternizing with the enemy too much. Right?

"Dios mio," Sola sighed, pulling Carmen's head tight against her warm body. "No. No, you can't let them shut the doors on you, no matter what. But especially for something like that, no." Sola shook her head, but she wasn't able to put Carmen's words out of her head. "That is not right, no. They want you to fight," Sola said, "then ... Then they have to want all of you, yeah?"

Without another word, Soledad looked down at Carmen's lap. She saw the pat as it was offered, and swung around to plant her body in the former champion's lap. Sola's hand hit her thigh, as she dropped it. She sat in Carmen's lap, looking the woman over. Then, without another word, Sola brought the razor up to Carmen's brow line. She slid the razor against it, while staring into Carmen's face.

"Women like us," Sola said, after a moment, "we should be whatever we want."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:19 pm

It was quiet. Kyoto was a When was the last time Carmen had a conversation like this?

It was hard for her to remember, really. She had friends in Japan, sure, but most of them were men, and pretty much all of them were from a different country. She loved Felina, sure, but she was a cousin. Almost like the little sister Carmen never had but always wanted. They could talk and joke and have fun, but they could only get so intimate before things became unsettling.

There was Lorenza. The two of them could talk about anything, especially know that they’d gotten to know each other in more than one sense of the word. But she lived in Tokyo, worked in Friction and Momentum. Their paths took them down different roads, they traveled in different circles, and Carmen hadn’t had much time to catch up with her since she got the 24/7 title. The belt just ate up her free time.

No, she was sure of it. This was the most open conversation she had with anyone in a year. At minimum. She wasn’t sure if that was funny, sad, or something in between.

If Soledad had any reservations about it, they weren’t showing. When she patted her lap, she was almost daring the street fighter to take it, but she should’ve known the woman wouldn’t pass it up. Suddenly, the two of them were close - closer than they had been. Right away, she was glad that she’d opted to wear her workout shorts to this, since they allowed her to feel Sola’s flesh with little in the way.

Carmen kept still, looking eye to eye with Soledad Vega, the woman who took her title, the woman who’d been a pain in her side since she’d met, the woman who would be leaving her bald until her dying days. She should’ve hated this woman. Maybe she did, in truth, but that wasn’t the feeling she was getting right now. At the moment, all she could think about was the idea running through her head.

Carmen knew what she wanted to do. She knew it was a bad idea. She knew why it was a bad idea.

But she just didn’t care.

The ex-champion moved forward, letting the blade slide lightly against her skin, and opened her lips, seeking a kiss and not know what she’d get in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:02 am

Despite her haughty aire, Soledad couldn't help but realized how the air between them felt. It seemed ... charged. A crackle running through the empty apartment, that overcast period she remembered all too well from back home, right before a major storm would sweep in and wash away everything on the street.

Chewing at the corner of her mouth, Sola was waiting for that storm. At this point, there was no way that Sola could have let herself back down from Carmen's dare, climbing into her lap. Sola had made her entire name, here, on doing whatever it took to impress. Never backing down. But now, she didn't know what would come next.

Sola felt like she'd played every moment well, up until now. Everything Sola did, she had some idea how her opponent would react. Now, however, as she settled her generous ass into Carmen's lap ... she had no idea how that would play out. Nothing here was familiar ground. The clean-cut champion had fallen, exposed herself ... there was no telling what she would do, from here.

Sola kept her eyes wide open, and her lips still, as Carmen leaned toward her. The razor was dangling pendulously close to the champion's skin, right before it slid against the oncoming woman's face. Sola let her wrist go limp, afraid of causing an inadvertent knick in that perfect, pristine face. The latina street fighter couldn't take her eyes off that face, as Carmen leaned in.

To Soledad, the most important thing about this feud wasn't the title belt. It wasn't about the win, and it wasn't even about the fact that she'd earned the right to Carmen's raven hair. It was about proving that the salty little street fighter, the teenage bad girl, had figured out the hometown heroine and knocked her down a peg. Found a chink in her armor and knew it well enough to come out on top. Right now, however, Sola found herself without a clue as to what Carmen was doing. Breath caught in her bosom, Sola could only lean back, and take it all in.

The moment that Carmen leaned forward, Sola's lips pressed against hers. Open-lipped, Sola felt the rush of warm air from Carmen's mouth, and took it in. Sola inhaled deeply, letting her body swell against Carmen. Sola could feel a chill run up her spine. Not knowing what else to do or say, Sola went with it.

"Mmmhmm," Sola moaned, inhaling sharply and pulling Carmen's lip between her teeth. Sola gave a bit of a tug, then. The warmth of Carmen's breath entering her body, Sola pumped herself against the former champion, grinding her hips against Carmen, pulling her body tight against her. For a long, impossible moment, Sola gave her lithe young body to Carmen, and accepted whatever the legendary young wrestler was prepared to give her. All the while, the straight razor dangled from Sola's fingertips.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 am

There were moments where Carmen simply had to stop and think and reflect on how insane her life had become since setting foot on Japanese soil. They were rarer now than they used to be in her early days, but she still got them every now and then. A time when her life would take some strange, unexpected turn and remind her that, for better or worse, her life was a lot more interesting than it would’ve been if she’d stayed a simple boxer.

This was one such time. Unquestionably.

She pressed her lips to Soledad’s, and for the first time, it felt like she was the one in control of the moment, that she could dictate the way the situation unfolded.

Since they’d met and fought, the younger fighter seemed to be the one in command - she’d been the one who invaded Carmen’s home, she’d pressed her to make the challenge, she had been the one to dominate at the club and whip a champion around like she was a toy. Soledad was a master manipulator, living proof that wrestling could was just as much mental as physical.

But now, Carmen had her. Too late to save her title, but sweet all the same.

Warning klaxons blared in her head, giving her a laundry list of reasons why she shouldn't do this and why she'd regret it in the near future. It was hard to think logically when Soledad’s pleasing form was on her, thrusting, sliding, gliding…

She ignored that little voice, preferring the feeling between her legs as guidance, the heat on her hands, the taste on her lips. Kissing her mouth wasn’t enough, though, and she found herself moving down. A peck on the cheek, a suckle on the chin, a lick at the neck, a bite on the shoulder…

All the while, her hands stayed busy. One more around behind her and explore the curves of Soledad’s backside, squeezing just hard enough to make her nails pinch. The other slid along Soledad’s arm until it reached the hand where the blade waited. She lightly tugged at the razor, slipping it from the champion’s fingers.

”Later.” She whispered hot words into her fellow Puerto Rican’s ear, then went back to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:04 am

As Soledad felt the warm softness of Carmen's lips against her, she inhaled deeply. The latina street fighter was feeling rough, and she let her upper jaw move forward. She dragged her teeth along the warm flesh of Carmen's lips, biting her slightly, breathing in and feeling every moment of it. The former champion, the hometown heroine, her breath in Sola's mouth. Her lips against Sola's face. Sola's tongue darted out, flicked against Carmen's lips, and retreated. She just had to know what the woman tasted like, in that moment.

It was an animal hunger, and one that Sola couldn't help but indulge. There had been plenty of girls- and far more boys- back home who had wanted to get their hands on Soledad Vega's body. Some of them had accomplished it. But none were given half as much access as Carmen was, in this very moment.

"Oh ... oh! Ooohh," Sola moaned, letting Carmen slide down her neck. More than that, the teenage street fighter pulled her head aside, practically inviting her to work her way down. "Hmmm," Sola moaned, biting her own lip now. She continued to grind against the former champion, feeling her hard-muscled body bump and grind against herself, losing herself to that feeling. It was incredible- never in her life, had Soledad felt a body like Carmen's. So taut, so tight, so powerful. So admired, so beloved, and so ready to give herself over to a street rat like Sola.

Or at least, that's what Soledad had thought, as she felt Carmen's strong fingers sink into her ample ass. The other hand slid up her arm. When Carmen gripped the razor blade, hanging pendulously over her head, Sola's eyes widened.

Sola nearly protested, but Carmen stopped her short. "Haha," Sola said, not so much laughing as exhaling the words onto Carmen's neck, "later, indeed!" The words sent a chill through Soledad's spine, from her neck on down. The street fighter wrapped her thick thighs around Carmen's waist, and pulled her tight. Sola brought her body flush against Carmen, allowing nothing between the two Puerto Rican women.

Sola did shrug her shoulders low, however. With a simple shrug, Sola's silken bath robe slid past her shoulders and went tumbling to the floor. Sola braced her hands against Carmen's knees, and leaned back. With a hungry look in her eye, Sola let her tongue dart over her upper lip. Arching her back, the new champion presented herself. Chest thrust forward, pressing hard against Carmen, Sola presented her nearly naked figure to her. Sola's warm body was presented forward as an inviting- even challenging- gesture. Sola was ready and waiting for what Carmen might take her, next.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 am

While Carmen could make a list of negative things to say about Soledad - her attitude, her fighting style, the cavalier way she seemed to approach every aspect of her life. But she would never accuse the woman of lacking energy. There was an unmistakeable, untamable flame to her, something Carmen couldn’t deny, and now that she was so close to the luscious Latina, she could feel the heat spreading to her, as well.

Soledad moaned and Carmen shuddered, taken by the lilt in her voice, the slick tone to it. It wasn’t an accent she’d never heard before, so she thought she might be immune to it, but that turned out not to be the case. The way Vega cooed was so lustful and demanding, as if Carmen were the sexiest thing she’d ever gotten her hands on.

Despite everything that was going over, Carmen somehow managed a sigh of relief between her hot gasps as the blade fell away. She knew it was only a temporary stay of execution for her hair - sex, no matter how good it was, would never make Soledad forget about that belt around her waist. But they could put a pause on that for a moment.

They didn’t have to love each other. They didn’t have to like each other. Carmen didn’t think for a second that this would change their relationship in a meaningful way...but they clearly both wanted something from the other. No sense in holding back.

Judging from the way Soledad’s robe slipped away and put her full body on display, her fellow Puerto Rican shared similar thoughts. That smile told the whole story: this was a dare, another challenge. Here Carmen was, in a position many men and women alike had been dreaming since Soledad stepped onto the world stage. There she was, with this thrusting, vivacious, hot-blood on her lap. What next?

The first step was getting off this chair, and thanks to the way Soledad’s powerful legs wrapped around her and squeezed, that would be surprisingly simple. Carmen reached around her and sunk her fingers into the champion’s ass, five fingers for each check, squeezing down hard, digging in. From there she stood up and kicked the robe away, marching forward. Her lips barely left Soledad’s skin the whole time, always kissing and licking and nibbling. Only so she could speak a word, that was really a question.

”Bed?”

She wagered Soledad would get the gist. Carmen didn’t have a problem going at it on the floor, but…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum