Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Banter at the bar

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Banter at the bar - Page 3 Empty Re: Banter at the bar

Post by noob Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:39 am

Ally was excited to go somewhere until she heard another voice. She turned to see the female skunk right behind her. Ally's ears would droop as she looked up at the other skunk. "Y...your husband?" She asked, not understanding what the woman meant. It would take her a few seconds but she would finally understand the current situation. She turned back to Sion, then to Daisuke. "You're...his wife huh? Well why'd ya leave him alone all this time?" She would yell at Daisuke. She would take the stance that she had done nothing wrong.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:31 pm

"I tried to tell you" Sion told Ally, claiming 100% innocence here. "That's none of your business" Dai told her, though Sion calmly asked what happened and she said she went off to get them something, which he knew of, but instead of coming straight back she good hijacked by a couple of people and before she knew it she was breaking the record on the pinball machine. Even though Sion was sitting, Dai pulled him close to her, jolting him forward with a possessive grab "My guy not yours."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 am

Sion was right, despite the fact that anyone would have thought he was crazy, he was telling the truth. Ally was a clearly disappointed that he was. She looked Daisuke over, not too impressed with what she saw. She did have the advantage of being a skunk though which she figured would be more Sion's type. "Well yours for now anyway." She would say as Daisuke grabbed her man. "Especially if you keep leaving him alone with people like me."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:29 pm

“For now? What’s that supposed to mean?” she let him go and moved closer to Ally, staring down at her as she got up to her, pressing her breasts against her. Sion looked like he was about to say something, but before he could open his mouth, and without breaking eye contact on Ally, she pointed at him, telling him “Not now.”

“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t put you through this table and gas you whore.” That’s now two questions Ally was asked. Normally Dai isn’t one to tick off this easy, but for some reason she felt that Ally was going to cause problems if she didn’t deal with her now.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Ally smiled. "It means if ya don't keep an eye on him I'll snatch him." She would look up at the taller woman as she approached. She was slightly pushed back as Daisuke pressed against her. Ally wouldn't back down though and tried to puff out her chest against the skunk and stand her ground.

"Hmmph, what makes you think you could take me you overgrown skunk bitch?" She responded to the threat. Ally refused to be pushed around and without regard for the future decided to escalate things instead of apologize.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:44 pm

"For one thing your pissing off royalty" which Sion's statement of being a king, that meant obviously Daisuke was the queen of where he spoke of. "So you're saying if I'm not watching him 24/7 that gives you the right to waltz in and be a homewrecker?!" She starts to growl at Ally, her fur also becoming pointy in parts.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:34 am

"Royalty? You don't look like royalty." Ally said. For once she didn't actually mean to insult Daisuke, she was just surprised that anyone calling themselves royalty would be found in a place like this. Ally had obviously hit a nerve with her earlier comments though as Daisuke did not look happy.

"Just saying, if you leave him alone at a bar people are gonna go after him. And not their fault if he likes what he sees."
Ally responded. She tried to shift the blame off of herself a little bit. She really didn't want to be a homewrecker...at least not on purpose.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:01 pm

"What's wrong with hanging out with locals and doing normal fun stuff?" she was becoming more annoyed with Ally as nobody has ever questioned what she does on her time to this extent, nor has anyone tried to give the logic of husband hijacking is perfectly fine if the wife isn't around. Part of her wanted to deck Ally, but instead thrusted herself forwards so her breasts would force Ally away from him.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Before Ally could respond she was shoved backwards by the skunk girl's chest. She stumbled back and fell right into Sion's lap. She would look up at him and smile. "Well if this is what you wanted." She would say to Daisuke before she grinned and started grinding against Sion's. She would continue clearly just trying to piss off Daisuke some more and hoping to get a good reaction from Sion.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

"Ow!" Sion didn't have time to move out of the way before Ally fell on him, and before he could react further she felt Ally grinding against him. The sight of this made Daisuke steam and when to grab Ally with the intent of tossing her to the floor and behind her into obediance. A handful of people close by saw what happened and wondered if they should try to seperate the two women or stand back and see if one of them gets broken.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next