Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

So a lunatic walks into a bar...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by noob Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:16 pm

Erin was getting tired of the back and forth between the two former combatants. She would try to push Racer and Beda apart and then stand right in the middle between them. "Will you both give it a rest?" She barked at them. "Just agree to kick each other's ass another time?" She would suggest, hoping to avoid much more violence. As much as she was up for a brawl, she really didn't want to get kicked out of the bar.

After she had her say Erin would turn to Beda. "Plus if ya kick his butt somewhere else there really won't be anyone to stop you right?" she would add, hoping to sweeten the deal for the hot headed woman. She would turn back to Racer and smile. "Haha sorry for that last part, hope ya do whatever you did last time."
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

So a lunatic walks into a bar... - Page 3 Empty Re: So a lunatic walks into a bar...

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Beda kept a solid grip on The Black Racer's shoulder as he listened to what he had to say, and within seconds the soldier regretted her decision as he began spouting off complaints within seconds, the voice of his really getting through her skin. Eventually he was either brave or stupid enough to bring up the fact he beat her, and she felt her eye twitch as her grip slowly tighten.

"Why you little...." Beda murmured under her breath, about ready to rip The Black Racer's head off when suddenly the other woman spoke up, and brought up the potential of a rematch between the two. Beda's eyebrows raised at this, and she suddenly loosened her grip. "Now that....sounds like a wonderful idea, wouldn't you agree?" The american brought up as she brought her face closer to Racer's, hoping the intimidation would cause him to agree.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:12 pm

The Black Racer was prepared for five fingers to the face, that were balled and ready to break it, but then Erin started to speak. "Oh my god stop talking Erin!" the racer would think to himself. But of course she didn't. She practically put him on a silver platter to be torn apart by Beda, who was MORE than happy to voice her interest in the idea.

"Umm...." the racer would say, finally unable to make words for the first time in weeks. "I think it's in my best interest to run....but if Erin here says I should...I guess I can?" The Black Racer would say, almost questioning his own words as he said them. Maybe this wouldn't be a bad thing, it would be great to win again against the woman. "So just make the plans Beda, I can handle another match with a girl who looks like a Game of Thrones chick!"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:56 am

"Great! Now just kiss already so we can all keep drinking." Erin teased, watching the pair with amusement. She was just happy to stop the violence as getting kicked out of the bar would have been a major buzz kill. If this sort of thing was a common occurrence for Racer, Erin was starting to question her choice of drinking buddies. But regardless, free drinks were worth dealing with this.

Erin turned to Beda, wondering if she was going to finally back off or if she also planned to have a drink. She figured the wrestler could probably scare Racer into buying her a free drink if she really tried. "So are you going to keep yelling or are you going to drink?" She would ask Beda. She'd then pat Racer on the back before continuing, "This guy's buying!"
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Beda's intimidating expression turned into a somewhat manic grin as The Black Racer almost nervously agreed to the rematch. "I'm glad you found the right thing to say for once...so it's settled!" She shouted with a joyous tone! Listening to Erin mention that Racer would buy her a drink, she whispered in Racer's ear "You just made the worst mistake of your life..." in a threatening tone, before the smile once again found her face and she loudly said "Yeah Racer, I'd love a drink! Get us a cider pal!" with a mocking pat on the back. She would shoot a look over to Erin and give her a thumbs up, saying "Thanks lass, you just made my day!". It was strange, it was as if Beda had taken a complete 180 from her mood when she entered the bar.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:13 am

Ok so now he had a rematch...great...And what made things worse was that now Beda was happy. That was killing his happiness! And why not make it twice as bad with Erin offering her drinks he'd have to pay for. "Erin...this isn't really someone I want drinking around..." The Black racer would say until Beda whispered in his ear, making him think the devil was right next to him. "Yeah...that sounds about right" he would say casually believing every threatening word.

It looked like The Black Racer would have another match ahead of him, with the same opponent...this would be boring honestly. He new what to expect from her, so what would be exciting about his? Nothing! Well it looked like he would just have to deal with it, how bad could it be?

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:45 am

Erin would finally smile at Beda. "Haha yeah I get that a lot." She replied to her last comment, not quite in the mood to be modest. She was just glad everyone was more or less happy with the situation. Thinking Beda was just a little weird, she didn't notice her threat to Racer. She would continue drinking and being merry. "Oh come on lighten up. Just buy her a drink and it'll be fine." Erin told Racer. Seeing as how the other woman's personality just did a 180, things looked positive for now.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3