Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Drinking Buddies

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drinking Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinking Buddies

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Erin gasped and quickly pulled back her finger. " Hey no biting! " she would yell. After a few seconds she would realize the spectators and slowly sit down. " Haha woops. I think we made a bit of a scene." She would try to quiet down considerably. "But It's a rematch. I'll totally kick your ass a second time. And well I don't know about the dirty stuff" Erin would say. She would blush as she mumbled the last part but Erin was completely serious, she didn't intend to lose.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Zoey would sit back down just after Erin did so she wouldn't be the only idiot standing anymore. Zoey would listen to her opponent then get a cocky smirk as she looked at Erin and opened her mouth and spoke slowly and softly to her opponent in a sly confident tone " Well without dirty stuff, my iron will and unbelievable strength will lead me to victory in that case so go right ahead " Zoey wasn't just teasing right now, she truly believed that she would have won the other encounter if not for her suddenly starting to really like being under Erin's control half way through the match. " I've got an interesting idea for what you could do when you lose to me though " Zoey would realise that her opponent was starting to get more embarrassed about the idea dirty things and would try to take the opportunity to get back control when it came to the mental struggle between them, before the match even began she would like to get a slight advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:49 pm

Erin would let out a laugh. She couldn't believe that the smaller girl thought she had a chance. "You really think you could overpower me?" Erin asked with a raised eyebrow. She would listen to Zoey carefully. "Well...why don't you tell me what to do to YOU when you lose." She's retort.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 am

Zoey's resolve would be slightly hurt by how quick and genuine Erin's laugh was but she would try keep her cool anyway and would open her mouth to speak " Well, how about the loser is the winners housemaid for a week, has to wear a maid costume and do whatever the other asks. Don't worry when I beat a rookie like you who thinks that size is everything I will show you some mercy and not make you do anything sexual...well not much, maybe just once so I can refer to you as my human dildo next time you try to mention the end of our last match. " Zoey was more so teasing with the last bit as she was definitely too shy to actually command Erin to do anything of that nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:08 am

"haha sure." Erin immediately agreed. Her place was slowly becoming a mess and she really could use the maid. "I got a lot of cleaning for you to do." She would say only half jokingly. She was fairly confident she would come out on top here.

While it was difficult to shake Erin, Zoey's last comment finally got to her. Her face turned bright red. "Th...that's not going to happen!" She would stammer. She finally regained a bit of her composure and just shook her head no.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:28 am

Zoey would grin as Erin would be visibly shaken by the idea and would in a cocky tone say " Awww it's kind of cute that you're so embarrassed, just because it's little cute you I'll not request anything impure, I may record you saying cute things in the maid outfit and spread them around though, oh I know I could have you make me love heart shaped chocolates!" Zoey was pretty good at getting into peoples heads and was glad that she was at least slightly able to crack Erin's previously seeming unbreakable mental fortress, however at the same time Zoey didn't want to cause Erin to reject the offer due to it seeming too lewd even if Zoey was completely bluffing.

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:34 am

"that's not gonna happen because I'm going to win!" Erin says, mostly to reassure herself. "Just name your time and place." She continued. Erin would order one more drink and quickly finish it off. She was starting to regret her acceptance of the rematch but she wouldnt back down now. It was a deal and she was gonna give it her all.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 am

"Let's have an I quit match for next saturday, back here in friction " Zoey would respond to her before finishing off her own drink

Last edited by RJD on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:42 pm

"It's a deal." Erin accepted. Regardless of the stipulations she figured beating the other girl like last time should be easy enough. "just try not to have TOO much fun." she would tease.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Zoeys face would go a tiny bit red before she smiled and said " See you then!" Zoey would then start looking away from Erin and playing with her hair with her free hand for the next part as she quietly said in a faked timid tone " B-but Erin please don't pin me down again and squish my little body with your big breasts and hips, If you need to force yourself on me at least be more gentle. I'm a small vulnerable beauty" Zoey would be doing a good job at faking this and some onlookers would have picked up their conversation and would be watching, though this time it wasn't because of how loud they were but rather the content of the conversation. Zoey would then leave her money on the bar table and would say to Erin " I'll be ready on friday...just be gentle" Zoey would stay just long enough to see Erin's reaction before waving goodbye to her and leaving the bar. Zoey had to put genuine effort into not breaking her act by bursting out into laughter as she walked out the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next