by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 8:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Three's a Company

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Three's a Company Empty Three's a Company

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Allison was laying on her bed as she was in deep thought about her choices. For the most part, coming to Japan had been good for the blond. She enjoyed seeing the sights, and getting an apartment with Cassandra was really nice. There was one problem though, her friend/crush had already gotten a bed buddy.

Apparently Cassandra had brought home an opponent after their match, and the two had a pretty wild night. Now this girl was coming over again sometime today, and Allison was going to have to make herself scarce for a bit. She would rather tell Cassandra no way, but she liked her to much to get in the way of her life because of jealousy.

Besides, Allison probably missed her chance a while ago. She didn't have ask earlier, and this is what happens. Then she looked over as her phone started to buzz. Picking it up, Allison found a text message from Cassandra.

"I'm running late...can you let Sig in? Sorry"

"Perfect" Allison would mutter, now she had to entertain the girl that Cassandra was sleeping with. Well she should prepare herself for the guest. Even if she was jealous of this Sig person, she didn't want to act like it.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Three's a Company Empty Re: Three's a Company

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Sig was humming to herself as she walked down the road that led to Cassandra's place. She wasn't expecting to be invited by the woman again in a relatively short time after their match, but she's definitely not going to complain. All she knew was she should be in for another fun day.

As she arrived at the door of Cassandra's apartment, she took a quick look at herself before knocking it. She was dressed in a pretty casual outfit as always, a black hooded jacket with its hood down, a white shirt and a black skirt along with a pair of casual shoes. It's not like she's going on a date after all, and if anything clothes probably would be gone in no time once she stepped inside the door, or so she thought.

Taking a deep breath, Sig then knocked on the door, ready to greet Cassandra with a sweet, but somewhat meek smile to show her eagerness to meet her "queen" again.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Getting dressed in something more presentable, Allison put on a red skirt with white trim. Then putting on a stripped red and violet top, also lined with white trim, that left her waist uncovered. Her fashion sense was almost doll-like, but the blond liked it. And soon enough, Allison would hear a knock at the door, and knew Cassandra's guest was here.

Heading to the door, she would let the girl in as she willed herself to be polite. But as she got a look at her, she realized why Cassandra liked the girl. She was small, blond, and pretty hot, it was like the trifecta of her turn ons. She was casually dressed, probably didn't need clothes for long anyway.

Deciding she should welcome the girl she would say, "Um...hello, you must be Sig. I'm Cassandra's roommate Allison, would you like to come in?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Sig was a bit startled that the person who opened the door wasn't Cassandra. She almost thought that she got herself too excited that she ended up in a wrong room, but then the girl in front of her explained herself as Cassandra's roommate.

"O-oh... h-hey, nice to meet you!" the blonde greeted, before taking a moment to look at Allison.

The girl looked pretty cute, almost doll like. Sig couldn't help but to think whether Allison and Cassandra was more than just a room mate, but she decided not to care about it and just walked in into the room. After all, there was a possibility that things could get even more fun with a third person...

"Thanks," Sig said casually as she entered. "Is Cassandra here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Looking a bit startled when Allison opened the door, Sig must have been surprised to not see Cassandra. But she seemed to calm down as Allison explained the who she was. Allison noticed Sig eyeing her up a bit, not that it bothered her. Those kinds of looks made her feel admired, and she liked that.

Closing the door, Sig would ask if Cassandra was here, to which she'd reply, "Oh Cassandra said she was running late, so she asked me to keep you company for a bit." Though she only said to let her in, Allison wasn't about to leave the girl alone in the apartment. It was kinda rude to do that, and honestly she didn't trust her enough. She looked like a nice person, but then again, Cassandra only just met the girl.

"I doubt she'll be too long, though, she sounded pretty excited about you" Allison said to her guest, not wanting her to think Cassandra was uninterested in her. Though it did hurt a bit to admit it, hopefully it wouldn't show in her voice. "Would you like a drink or something?"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:44 pm

"Oh I see," Sig replied as she heard what Allison said about Cassandra being late. "R-really?" the blonde felt her cheeks warmed up a bit as she heard that the tall woman was being pretty excited about her, although she managed to calm herself down soon after.

Still she sneaked a glance from time to time to the other blonde. The girl looked quite stunning as well, even if she prefer someone taller like Cassandra. Sig never seen herself as someone who's overly picky when it came to having fun after all.

"Oh, just water would be fine," the blonde said as Allison offered her a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:21 pm

"Water it is then." Allison would say walking over to the refrigerator. Pulling out a bottle she would then hand it over to her guest. "Yeah she talked a lot about you" she would say to Sig. "Not too many specifics, but you must be pretty great to get her this excited."

But while she was talking to Sig, Allison was noticing that the girl was looking at her more and more. Well she was here for sex, so she was probably just antsy. Then thinking a bit more, maybe she could find out her intentions with Cassandra. Allison just wanted to make sure Sig was good for Cassandra, and wouldn't hurt her. Though, she was a little bit curious to know if this was just a fling for Sig.

"So I know why Cass likes you, but why do you like her?" Allison would ask. "I mean she's obviously amazing but, I'd like to know a little more if that's alright."

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:35 pm

"Thanks," Sig said as she took the glass of water from Allison. "Eheheh... I don't know about that..." she said after taking a sip, a bit embarrassed since the other blonde seemed to hold her somewhat highly for getting Cassandra excited.

Maybe the tall woman wasn't someone who's easily impressed? Sig wouldn't know as she only spent a night together with Cassandra, which went pretty smoothly too. Allison's question almost came out as a surprise, and Sig rolled her eyes as she tried to think of an answer for a bit.

"Umm... well, she's amazing for sure... I guess I'm always attracted to a tall, dominant figure, heh heh..." Sig gave a wry smile as she said that, slightly blushing. "But she handled me great~ I hope that we can have fun together a lot~"

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:38 pm

Well it seemed that Sig had good intentions towards Cassandra, and thought of her pretty fondly, so that did make Allison happy. "Heh I'm sure you two will. Your completely her type, smaller, and she loves blond hair" she would say to her guest, noticing Sig was a bit embarrassed as she spoke. While she was jealous of her relationship with Cassandra, it was slowly subsiding as she was kinda bonding with Sig. It was pretty hard to dislike someone when they Then thinking on what the girl said, Allison wondered what she meant by handled.

"Wait, handled? What do you mean by that?" she would ask her curiously. She didn't know what Sig was into, but it sounded like master and slave play, and she never thought Cassandra was into that. She was usually more into treating people equally. Maybe Sig had talked her into it or something?

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:45 pm

"Oh? Doesn't that means you're her type too, then?" Sig asked as she heard what Allison said.

The girl however seemed to not getting some part of what she said. Perhaps they were just simply room mates, or did things differently even if they did get intimate. Sig had to say that the question kinda caught her by surprise. Sometimes she had to remind herself that not everyone like the master and slave play.

"Um, well, you know..." she rolled her eyes again. "I just let her have her way with me, stuffs like that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next