Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 240 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy Empty Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Zoey had something that she just had to let out, something that was eating away at her so much that it actually pained her to keep it all to herself, so she would make herself presentable backstage before grabbing a mic and walking through the stage to a confused but curious audience , luckily for her there was no match going on but if there was she would probably have interrupted it anyway.

Zoeys little surprise enterence was met with a few cheers, definitely more than her boos. She could hear the cheering rise up a little as she dangled the Scottish flag behind her back like usual but this time she bounced around the arena, high fiving as many fans as possible before she finally jumped up onto the ring apron and sat on the middle rope for a second or two looking as if she was about to talk before pulling the mic away from her mouth and going to the middle of the ring.
Zoey finally put the mic up to her mouth but could still hear the crowd talking as a rookies announcement didn't seem to interest them that much, which if anyone know Zoey they would know it would really piss her off
she screamed at the top of her lungs into the mic " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WORTHLESS TWATS "

The audience looked shocked, and did infact shut up which would prompt Zoey to cough and finally reveal why she was out here " My name is Zoey Hamilton and don't you dare try to ruin my moment " she would take a second to breathe and let that sink in, now she was hearing some boos since the original shock the audience were feeling seemed not to silence them now " Now I am out here to tell everyone in that big clump of filth " She pointed to the audience before continuing on her rant " and all the little scared bitches and boy-toys in the back that I am frankly dissapointed in the lack of talent in this slum. I've not been here long but I've seen enough to know that I without a doubt could beat every single person backstage without even switching gears, and I don't even mean only in my division, I could beat every single individual person from every league and I will prove it right here and right now " She would turn her head to the stage before opening her big mouth one more time " I shall wait right here until someone comes out and competes with me in a match, I'm here to make a statement and I am too good to wait around to be booked so please don't make me wait, okay? " She would then lower her hand to her side and turn to look at the stage and wait to see if anyone would come out
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy Empty Re: Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:33 pm

The crowd had been booing a bit, nobody having answered it yet. Then, without any warning Thunder Kiss '65 blasted across the arena. Some people cheered while some were wondering just who it could be until Hannah Jericho came out, swinging her bat a bit with one arm while her other hand held a mic. She smirked as she looked down at the ring before signalling for the music to go off, dragging the bat behind her while she walked down to the ring.

"What's this I hear? Anybody?" She asked, laughing a bit as the crowd had cheered a bit more. "I mean, sure I've been gone a couple of years, but I won't just stand around while a rookie says she can beat anybody." The crazy blonde stated after getting down to the ring, sliding through the bottom ropes. As she stood she dropped her bat, still smirking as she approached the younger Scottish wrestler. "I mean, I'll just state it as a fact right now, I won't even need my bat to beat ya!"

Then, Hannah dropped her arm to the side, looking into Zoey's eyes. She had a good feeling that she would handily beat the rookie and even though it wasn't much of a first match back it didn't bother her. She wanted to make a statement and tearing a wrestler to shreds would help make her point nicely, that she was back to fight.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy Empty Re: Zoeys first promo/open challenge - for ThatOneGuy

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:44 pm

Zoey had pulled this stunt to try to make a name for herself and expected some goofy luchador or maybe if she was lucky even a kawaii fighter, but her heart dropped when she seen someone coming out swinging around a bat as if it was a normal thing to carry about, what made it worse is that she had to be carrying it previously or have had it ready to go for quick situations like this. Zoey could tell that she was looking at crazy.

When Hannah walked right up to Zoey though she managed to calm down a little, she knew that she definitely didn't want to let this psycho get the first move in so she would open her mouth to talk and move closer to Hannah " Oh good, I might be needing that bat in a minute " she would say before suddenly headbutting Hannah right on the nose and kicking her in the gut relentlessly trying to make her fall to the ground or at least to her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:14 pm

The woman simply looked on at Zoey saying that she would need her bat later before being nailed in the face with a headbutt, covering her nose from the sharp pain she felt from the Scottish lass' headbutt. Before being able to retaliate with a punch of her own she was kicked in the stomach a few times before falling to her knees, covering her stomach with her other arm.

Hannah growled a bit as she was sent to her knees. The younger wrestler certainly did have a hard head and some harsh strikes that's for sure. The blonde couldn't just let her walk all over her and lifted her hand off of her nose, blood dripping on the mat a bit as she swung, aiming to sock her right in the gut with a hard right, needing to fight back against this unorthodox rookie and her hard kitting style.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Hannahs blows definitely hurt, Zoey was glad that she at least got into an advantageous situation before they starting exchanging hits.
After receiving the blow to the gut she winced quite a bit and immediately covered the area, she was surprised that so much force could be put behind a punch from such a bad position " Wow, that was actually really sore I can imagine how much that would've hurt back when you weren't near retirement " She would say before kneeing hannah in the chest area, she didn't have the time to go for precise blows.
After hitting the knee Zoey would try to reach over to pick up the batt and hit hannah over the back with it, she took a gamble by going for the bat rather than continuing her pounding but she truthfully was pretty scared of Hannah and didn't want to give the returning wrestler a chance to get back to her feet or out brawl her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:39 pm

The psycho felt the knee blast her in the chest, knocking the air out of her. That was a sharp, sharp pain, breathing in as deeply as she could while struggling to get up and try to get right back on the attack. It was very important that she didn't allow Zoey to get more offence in. With these hard, sloppy hits she felt like she could get seriously hurt. She managed to stand up and looked up, not seeing her right in front of her. As she started to turn around she got blasted in the back, along with some of her ribs with her own bat, causing her to fall down to the mat. Coughing a bit from the pain and lack of air, Hannah struggled to get back up, crawling to the ropes to help herself back up.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:45 pm

Zoey panted heavily still recovering from the previous blow she had taken, as she watched Hannah crawling towards the ropes she felt proud of herself, she had managed to take the psycho down even if only momentarily.
Zoey would walk towards the psycho and hit her three more times in the back with the bat as she tried to crawl away, the sound of the bat connecting normally would make her sympathise with her opponent and stop the beat down but the roaring booing from the crowd was engulfing the entire arena and cutting of all other sounds to the point where Zoey didn't even try to talk cause she knew Hannah wouldn't hear her.
If Zoey connecting with the hits she would throw the bat to the outside then grasp onto Hannah and pull her up slightly so she could push her into the corner. now that she had taken the girl to the ground she was ready to really humiliate the woman and make her regret accepting Zoeys challenge.
RJD
RJD

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:55 pm

The blonde couldn't crawl to the ropes and use them to stand, this rookie was just relentless! The baseball bat had slammed against her back three more times, panting and groaning in pain. The older wrestler just layed there, breathing heavily as she could just feel the bruises on her back and ribs. She heard the faint sound of wood hitting a mat on the outside before feeling herself getting lifted slightly, groaning as her back hit the turnbuckle, her vision was a bit fuzzy from the assault from the relentless rookie from Scotland.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:08 am

Zoey could see that her opponent was out of it now and finally started to relax, she could see why Hannah carried that baseball bat with her, it was great for getting the early advantage.
Zoey would push the blonde down further into the corner and place her arms over the bottom ropes, she was about to do a move that she absolutely loved doing, she would get a massive grin then would turn around so her ass was in front of the blondes face, she would taunt for just a second or so by slapping her ass before pulling up her thong again deep into her ass and then moving it back to engulf Hannahs face, she made absolutely sure to get hannahs rose right up her butthole and she would look behind her so she could look into hannahs eyes while sitting on her face in the corner and she would start holding both the top ropes while slowly gyrating her big ass , trying to ensure that hannahs face made contact with her ass as much as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:07 am

The psycho's arms were draped over the bottom ropes, her vision had started to come back into a better state, seeing Zoey standing above her, seeing that smirk, that assfat jiggling in front of her before that thong was wedged. Hannah shook her head before that pert rump had been shoved in her face, her nose being trapped up against her butthole. The blonde had problems breathing as Zoey was suffocating her with her large ass, Hannah's feet kicking around on the mat as her head was getting moved around as her face was almost fully engulfed.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next