Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jennifer Hanson - The All American Pro-Wrestler!

Go down

Jennifer Hanson - The All American Pro-Wrestler! Empty Jennifer Hanson - The All American Pro-Wrestler!

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:00 pm

Name: Jennifer Hanson
Alias: 'Whirlwind'
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair: Long Blonder, Parted to One side
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 149lbs
D.O.B: 08/03/1991 (24 Years Old)
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face/Tweener

Information

Strategy: Uses a combination of high speed strikes and submission moves to get the advantage, taking advantage of her wrestling training to win matches.
Preferred Attacks: Slaps, DDT, Suplexes,
Preferred Matches: Pro-style Matches and Standard
Difficulty: Hard

Stats

Endurance: 5 Stars
Strength: 4 Stars
Speed: 5 Stars
Defence: 4 Stars
Technique: 5 Stars

Popular Attacks:
Moonsault
Moonsault:

Roped Clothesline
Roped Clothesline:

Finisher: Clothesault: A running Clothesline to the chest to smash her opponent onto the canvas followed by a running moonsault up the ropes transitioning into a pin.

Entrance Music: Shinedown - Enemies

Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality: Jennifer has developed a reputation as a guardian during her wrestling career. She is very protective of people and believes that wrestling should be a show of endurance and skill. She despises cheaters and heels, but has no qualms about stooping to their level to defeat them. In her past wrestling leagues she even came out to save people at random simply because she could. She can become impulsive when put under pressure which can make her unpredictable. She can become quite pompous when she wins.

Past: Jennifer grew up in Ohio to a accountant father and a wrestling mother. Her mother was in a small local state league, earning just enough to allow herself do it full time. Growing up, Jennifer would go for jogs with her mother, and as she grew older she would train with her in the gym, helping her be healthy as she grew up. She didn't however take part in any sort of formal training until she turned 14. On her 14th birthday her mother took her to the wrestling gym and sparred with her, showing her what it was like to wrestle. The experience, while mildly painful spurred Jennifer on and she eventually started fulltime training after school for the next few years.

When Jennifer turned 18 she had a tough decision to make. Her father was pressuring her to start taking the idea of becoming a accountant like him, hoping to pass on the family accountancy onto her. While her mother was pushing her into the wrestling world, as she could see the talent that she had. Eventually Jennifer decided to join her mother in the Ohio Wrestling Association. Starting at 18, Jennifer had limited success, losing most of the time due to her inexperience. But she managed to get some exposure and even managed to get herself a storyline in the first two years of matches. A wrestler who had made waves in the league was against her mother, and despite how hard her mother tried she couldn't win. At the end of match this woman started attacking her mother and Jennifer ran out to save her. While Jennifer managed to save her, her others shoulder was busted and would take a months to heal. Angry, Jennifer demanded a match between the two of them. And she got her wish.

The match was sold as Jennifer's biggest match in her career, and it indeed was. It was a close fight, with both ladies going back and forth, but eventually Jennifer would win the match. It took forever but she did it. She won. After that she became the poster girl of the brand. And the league pumped alot of her resources into her. She received more training and exposure and eventually it felt that Jennifer was ready to climb up the farm and go into the upper leagues. However, it was discovered that the owners of the OWA had been laundering money and was actually bankrupt. No one would buy the company so it went bust, and all the wrestlers disbanded.

Several of the old OWA girls got together and chipped in enough to restart the league, with Jennifer chipping in half of the money, thanks to the family savings. As a show of thanks, they made Jennifer's mother the general manager and formed the Ohio Blitz League. It was like starting over again. They rebuilt the entire league back to its former glory and Jennifer ruled the roost. Eventually time drew on and Jennifer moved on. She advanced to the national leagues and eventually was made an offer to join the AFW. Jennifer came over to Japan to try and carry on her career and to also make her mother proud by reaching the heights that she had dreamt of when she was a kid.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down