by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Escalating Again

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Escalating Again - Page 5 Empty Re: Escalating Again

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:01 am

"Hes right you know." A voice calls oit. Someone entering the gym. "He went from a jobber beneath my feet to actually beating me!" It was someone Dave knew well. Juniper Nayle. The woman who worked him over only to get beaten soon after by the man. She didnt like accepting loses but, they happen.

Juniper strolls over to the ringside. "Whats going on here, Dave? Ya talking up Nick for a match or something he'll end up losing?" She says with a grin and a certain spite in her voice.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Hearing the voice, Dave couldn't help but smile. Turning around, he saw an old rival Juniper Nayle leaning at ringside. Even though the two had a bitter rivalry at the start, it seemed everything had cooled off between them now.

"Hey hey, I am one of those guys who can make losing look good." he laughed, heading over to her, "Not quite Juniper, Nick here found me and asked for a submission spar, so here we are."

Sitting on the canvas, the past jobber looked at the woman, " SO how are things."

Escalating Again - Page 5 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:12 pm

"You make winning kook good, too. Except for when its my ass your handling." Juniper says in a disagreeing agreement. She remembers fighting Dave. A lot has happened between then and now though, so Juniper did and didnt see him as equal. She wouldn't know until fighting him again.

Juniper look over at Nick with a smirk. "What's wrong? You ain't looking to mix things up anymore?" She said in allusion to who his opponent was. Looking back to Dave, she simply shrugs. "More wins. A few loses. Some stuff in between. Yourself? You still with what's his name?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

Dave laughed, "Jean? Nah me and him split a while back. Kinda just hanging at this point. Chasing after a title now, in case you didn't see my fight with Miss Former World Champ Reira. She was a nasty piece of work though. Could give you a run for your money."

Smirking at her, he decided to prod a bit teasingly, "Come here looking for a rematch Juniper? Gotta say it wouldn't be fair after a workout AND a match. You might as well ask me to just job out for you."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:19 pm

"Im sure. Champions tend to do that." She rolls her eyes and looks away.. "I wouldn't ask that. I dont ask for jobbers, I make 'em. But it sounds like someone's looking around for a knocking off their high chair." In the back of Juniper's head, she wonders how crazy, or strong, Dave had become.

Beating Nick held no marker for her, as she could easily do it herself. Still...The confidence he had. Or maybe it was just pure cockiness. "I'm not looking for a fight. But if you set something up, I might just...Happen to show up." She says with the same level of teasing he was doing.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Hearing her decline, Dave gave a exaggerated sigh of disappointment, "That ain't like you Juniper. Last time we met you had no problem taking me on when I was inexperienced. Just a little spar? For fun?"

Rolling on his back, the wrestler looked at Juniper with a warm smile. He was just looking to blow off some steam and kill some time. Win or lose. He didn't care. Besides, he was sure he could still give Juniper a run for her money if he had enough juice in the tank.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:42 am

Her eyebrow raised. Seeing that, Nick slowly slips out of the ring.

"Yeah? You think you know me that well, huh?" Juniper rarely sparred. She played to win. 'For fun' was an insult to her! "Who the fuck do you think you are?! I am!" Juniper yelled in one of her confusing blurbs. She grabbed onto the ropes and climbed over them to enter the ring with Dave. He poked just the right buttons.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Dave rolled his eyes, standing up when Juniper went off like a bomb, getting all stirred up over his proposition. Apparently she took what he said as an insult and was ready to pummel him into the ground.

"Calm down Juniper. I meant nothing by it. Now take a sec to relax ok?" he asked, staying as non threatening as possible so as not to start any trouble.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:30 am

When he said to take a second, that would literally be all it would take. Juniper was known for her strength, and her very odd nature. Her tone and demeanor change in just about a second. The redhead grins wide and shakes her head. "What? You got intimidated or something?" She pats Dave on the back a few times.

You really wanna go? I'm sure you've just exhausted all of your energy bating up one of the only guys whose more of a jobber than you are~" She says with a mischievous look afterwards. She wanted to see if she could push Dave's buttons like she did before.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 am

Dave laughed, glad to see his former rival was able to tone it down and relax, "Pfft. As if. Like I said, this isn't an official match. This is just between friends!"

Her comment only made Dave roll his eyes, "Not as much of a jobber as I used to be Juniper. I can take a loss here or there but that's not who I am anymore. I'm gonna win the bit belt for sure!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum