by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches - Page 3 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 am

Jean could see the hurt still in Nero's eyes despite how he wanted to hide it, and to know that it was him who put them here made it worse. Jean would set his hands softly on Nero's hips as he stood up, pressing their chests together. He hoped his eyes would send all the emotion necessary to soothe him, but there was no telling how Nero would take it.

"I'd say that's a rather remarkable nose you have then" Jean joked softly as he tried to get Nero to look at him in the eye. He'd reach around to grab a handful of the man's ass and squeeze. It wasn't like he was intentionally using sex as a distraction, he just didn't know how else he should reassure Nero that he wanted to be with him and be his.

"You might get your chance sooner than later, Prince Arkedia, just play your cards right..." Jean added in a sultry voice as he planted teasing kisses up Nero's chest. He would just barely be able to reach Nero's lips when he stood on the tips of his toes, but then the pesky back of his mind reminded him about the bath!

Slowly he'd dip one leg and then the other before finally submerging his entire body. Jean let out a tired but happy groan (along with the mandatory 'ooh's and 'aah's) as his body acclimatized to the temperature and the tension dissipated. Nero would be joining him a few moments later, but for now, Jean would be happy to stretch out as much as possible.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches - Page 3 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:50 am

Nero looked into Jean's eyes, and he knew that the smaller man could see how much he had been hurt, no matter how much he tried to hide it. Soon, he could get over it; hopefully by the end of the night, if everything went well. He chuckled lightly at the comment on his nose. "I have a lot of remarkable body parts, as I'm sure you know," he replied, giving him a small wink -- though he gave a soft noise as his ass was squeezed. Jean wanted him. Not the man who made the marks on him -- he wanted Nero.

He groaned softly at the kisses along his chest, grinning a bit more at him -- leaning in to kiss him as Jean stood on his tippy toes. The kiss didn't last nearly long enough for him, but it did the job. He reached down to push off his shorts and underwear, letting Jean slip in and relax before he stepped in himself, slowly sliding in, much like Jean did. But when he joined Jean, he tried to situate himself behind the other man so he could move his hands up and begin to massage him gently at first, and then getting really into his muscles.

"I'll make sure this is a night to remember," he murmured softly. "You're my boyfriend now. I can properly spoil you."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:43 am

Jean closed his eyes as Nero slipped into the tub behind him, tensing slightly as the man's hands slid over sore muscles. Very quickly he began to relax and enjoy the soothing movements. "Ahh...ahhh..." he groaned as Nero worked the flesh between his hands quite well. Jean's head would slowly rise and fall as he swayed with the gentle waves, totally at peace with the world. The heat and steam, the bubbling water, a sexy man-prince, could it really get any better than it was right now?

"Mmmm, but havent you spoiled me enough?" Jean laughed as he reached back to take hold of Nero's arms. He pulled them around himself as he slipped backwards and rested his back against Nero's chest with a loud sigh to take a break to just relax and rest. "I mean, my boyfriend is a literal Prince, what more could a guy ask for? Asides from world domination~" he laughed as he lightly traced his fingers alongside Nero's arms.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:12 am

With each passing moment, Nero felt himself relaxing as he massaged Jean. There was something incomprehensible about what he felt in that moment. It was as if he knew that…well, that Jean was his, no matter who else slept with him. And for the moment, he was at peace, because he knew this, all of this -- was something only he would have. He leaned in and kissed the back of Jean's head lightly, just taking a moment to smell him. The smell of the other man, however imagined it may have been, was gone for the moment. "I'm sorry," he murmured softly, finishing up the massage.

The prince wrapped his arms around Jean's waist, holding him a bit tighter. "You want world domination? Sure, I can try and see what I can do about that. Should be a cinch, really," he teased, kissing Jean's shoulder lightly. "Come on. I'm sure you want a lot of stuff. Besides, I might have taken a trip and come back with more things to wear~." He grinned for a moment, nuzzling into Jean.

"Besides. How could I ever ask you to stop wrestling other men, hm? You look so incredibly sexy. How about…as your boyfriend, I demand that you only win matches. No losing!" He grinned widely, leaning in to kiss Jean again at the idea of him wrestling, having been on the receiving end of that often enough to turn him on a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:57 am

Jean laughed when Nero said he'd work on world domination for him, a loud and hearty laugh. He'd probably promise him the moon if the thought he could get it done. That was one thing about him that unnerved Jean in the best of ways, Nero's dedication to him was pure and unwavering. "Well, I mean of course there are things that I want...but I don't really need them, do I? Not when I have someone like you" he mused as he tilted his head back to the side so he could look up at Nero.

He was happy to meet Nero's lips when he came down for a kiss, lifting his arm out of the water to lightly grasp the back of the man's neck. He was content to just sit there forever, the kiss was that great for him, so he'd follow Nero's lead and wait for him to pull away. "Clothes....you say? I can only imagine what that perverted mind of yours picked out" he grinned as he leaned into to nip at Nero's collarbone. "Ahaha, only win? Well now that you've said it, it surely must come true!" he joked as he pulled down Nero's head for a long kiss.

When they pulled away this time, Jean's hand slid down from Nero's neck to rest on his chest, and he became aware of how pruned they had become. Jean braced his hands on Nero's shoulders as he moved to stand up. "Your massage was divine, my Prince, but if we stay in this bath any longer, we're going to shrivel into prunes."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:10 am

Nero grinned at that laugh, shaking his head lightly. Jean was so cute when he was like this. He let his arms hold onto the smaller man tighter, before laughing at his comment, moving in to give him a small kiss on his cheek. "You're too sweet sometimes, I swear," he murmured, nuzzling into his neck lightly as the rock star tilted his head, before pulling up to kiss him lightly, breaking it after a few moments. He laughed at the comment about his clothes, giving him a wink. "Well…let's just say it'll put some of my other outfits to shame. Maybe I'll even wrestle in it for you at some point~." He grinned widely.

"Yep. Only win. I don't think I could stand it if you lost again. That includes any title matches. You're not allowed to lose those either, whenever you get it." His faith in Jean had no limits, clearly. He watched as Jean stood up, reaching around his legs to pull him in close, giving his ass a nice squeeze as he nuzzled his head into the man's crotch for a moment. "I'll get us dinner then?" he replied, not letting go of him quite yet. "You choose what we get. It's my night to treat you."

Finally, Nero stood up, letting go of Jean before moving to step out of the tub himself, stretching before he grabbed a towel and handed it to Jean.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:31 am

"Hah, title matches?! I'm glad one of us dreams big" Jean laughed and then gasped when Nero squeezed his ass and nuzzled his face right into Jean's crotch. He roughly messed with Nero's hair as he pulled the man's head back. He bent down to kiss his forehead as he offered to get dinner, this man was a keeper!

Jean stepped out of the tub after his new boyfriend, careful not to slip on the slick tile. He was glad to accept the soft towel to shield himself from the cool apartment air. "Ahhh, my abs are gonna kill me, but you know what I could really go for? Pasta with sweet marinara and hearty meatballs...thick, cheesy, garlic bread...fried mozzarella and pesto...I'm thinking Italian?" he said as he scratched the back of his head and flicked tiny water droplets to the ground. Now, that wasn't exactly the easiest of things to procure in a place like Japan, but maybe this was one tiny thing he could take advantage of Nero's position for?

Jean wrapped the towel low around his waist and sauntered down the halls towards Nero's bedroom. He grinned when he entered, quite a few dazzling memories made in this room, and hopefully many, many more. Jean's eyes scanned the racks upon racks of clothes Nero called a closet looking for something comfy to wear. He'd eventually decide on one of Nero's black tanktops that would ride low on his shoulders for being too big, and luckily, a pair of sweatpants he thought he'd lost but apparently just forgotten here. Jean smirked to himself, he'd probably be doing a lot more of that now that their relationship was official.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:55 am

"You're damn right. One of us gotta go for the top, and I think you got a better shot of it than I do. Just, y'know, based on style alone." Nero was kinda being serious about it now; if Jean tried to go for a belt, Nero would be always in the first row, cheering him on. He gave a small grin as he slipped out of the tub, stretching out a bit before grabbing a towel of his own, wrapping it around his torso lightly before he opened the door and moved to leave, listening to what Jean had to say -- just in time to snatch up his phone and make the call, ordering exactly what Jean said sounded delicious before he turned back to grin at the blonde. "Your wish is my command," he murmured, giving a small bow before he moved out of the way, letting Jean go where he wanted -- though he was surprised that Jean went straight for his room.

Nero followed after him with a small look of curiosity, before breaking out into a wide beam as he realized the man was going straight for the closet. Nero reached over and grabbed his boxers, a pair of silky green ones, with no shirt; he practically seemed to be allergic to shirts. Thankfully, Jean was not, because he looked absolutely sexy wearing Nero's tanktop; he gave a small whistle to Jean as he came out of the closet, standing up suddenly to try to wrap one arm around Jean's waist, using his other hand to try and lace it with Jean's, before he spun him and dipped with a small grin, holding him up before going in for a kiss. "I missed having you around, y'know," he murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 pm

Jean was pleased to find Nero waiting for him as he exited the closet, rolling his eyes with a grin as he was whistled at. He was met halfway when Nero grasped one of his hands in his own while the other was placed on his waist, and for a moment he thought Nero was going to dance with him. It prompted him to place his free hand at Nero's shoulder and Well, the resulting dip was close enough to dancing; Jean dangled there in Nero's grip with an adoring smile. There was no fear or tension in his body language that Nero might drop him, just trust and admiration and maybe a bit of swooning.

"I missed my sweatpants, I didn't know you stole them!" Jean mockingly teased as he brought his lips up for a short, sweet kiss. Oh the way his heartbeat would accelerate in moments like this, where Nero could make his troubles fade and the real world seem like some faraway fantasy. He was lucky he didn't have a heart condition or something, because he'd been in some real trouble with the way Nero could make him feel.

Reminiscing about the way Nero had spun him, he realized that he was probably an experienced dancer, and fantasies of Nero dressed in elegant clothes at huge formal parties flashed across his mind. He bet Nero looked so dashing all formally dressed up, maybe even better than he looked naked.....nahhh, naked was still probably the best. He closed his eyes as he drew himself nearer to him and inhaled deeply, taking in his scent and the smell of the room while sharing the warmth of his body. It felt so calming, so peaceful, so perfectly right at home. As he finally drew back and gently guided Nero to let him stand normally again, he opened his eyes and looked up at his boyfriend with a small but serious smile.

"I did miss my Prince" he said in a small voice, not out of embarassment, but feeling no need to project himself. He leaned up on his toes, closing his eyes halfway as he tried to claim one more slow but meaningful kiss.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:47 am

For a moment, Nero felt as if he was going to fall back into the lessons he had since he was a young boy, learning how to some waltz around the room and really sweep Jean off his feet. He settled just for the dip, the lack of tension in the Frenchman's body made him smile a bit more. He and Jean worked together so well, it was a wonder how they had ever been apart. He grinned for a moment, laughing as Jean teased him, kissing him nicely and deeply, before he tugged the man back to his feet. "Come on, cutie. We can go and cuddle on the couch while we wait for the food to come."

When Jean admitted that he was missed, Nero couldn't help but give him a small smile. He kissed him deep, meaningfully, letting himself melt into it before he pulled away. He shifted, moving towards the exit, grabbing for the other man's hand and tugging him with -- so he would be able to take him to the couch and plop down on it, yanking Jean with him. "I missed you too, my cute Frenchman." He nuzzled him gently, leaning up to kiss him once more, his hands around the other man's waist.

"See, I think you should just stay here, with me, for good. I'll just de-register you from the AFW, and you can be my official cheerleader at matches. Deal?" He was teasing, of course; if anything, that would be something he would do for himself to support Jean. In his opinion, Jean had a much better shot. But for the moment, he was fine with teasing. "That way, I don't have to share you with anyone. You'd be mine, all mine. And you would have to wear cute short skirts, which is also a bonus for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next