by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 1:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 12:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:47 am

Jean let Nero wrap an arm around him as they sat, even leaned into his touch as they spoke. He listened intently to what Nero had to say, how he felt about the subject, and what he thought they should do about things. "I think I can work with that" Jean laughed sheepishly, nudging Nero in the side. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before....I just didn't know how to break the news"

He nodded in understanding when Nero explained again what sex, and specifically sex with Jean, meant to him. Jean's face brightened and grabbed Nero's arm. "But that's what I mean! There's only a deep meaning if you and your partner hold something special together. It's special when it's you and me, but when it was with him, with Brandon, it was just for fun."

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

All's Fair in Love and POW Matches - Page 2 Empty Re: All's Fair in Love and POW Matches

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 pm

Nero gave a small smile to himself as Jean leaned into him, moving to rest his head on the other man's head, even moving to bury his face into his hair for a moment, kissing his head. When Jean apologized, he lifted his head up and shook it. "No, I'm sorry for just…trying to corner you about it. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right. I just…I was upset. I'm still a bit angry, but I don't know who I'm angry at." He held onto Jean a bit tighter, nuzzling him lightly, pressing his lips against the man's neck lightly. "So if you'll forgive me…if you'll let me be your boyfriend…I'll work as hard as I can to make sure it never happens again."

Jean looked so excited when Nero spoke, laughing lightly and holding onto him a bit tighter. "Then we're going to be all right. We're going to be amazing." He leaned in and kissed him deeply for a few moments, before he pulled away, nuzzling him lightly. He shifted for a moment, pressing his lips against the man's neck. "So…did you want to go to my place? I know you just worked out a lot, I'm sure you could use a nice rest…"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:34 pm

"There's nothing to forgive, Nero, you aren't at fault here" Jean smiled as he reached out to lace his fingers with Nero's and clasp his hand in his lap. He liked the way they fit together, like lock and key as cheesy as that was. He tilted his head up and to the side as Nero pulled him into another kiss. Any thoughts about the gym or Brandon or his career were washed away by Nero's warmth, leaving him with a soft smile. He laughed as Nero nuzzled into his neck, and again when he heard Nero speak.

"I'm glad to see your Casanova side is still there" Jean laughed as he playfully hit Nero in the side for being such a flirt. He stood up in front of Nero and rested his arms on his new boyfriend's shoulders and shook his head at him, unable to mask his grin. "I'm still sore from a couple of those power moves, think you can help me out with that?" he mused, leaning in to kiss his man when he pulled away at the last second and winked. He'd pull away from Nero to collect his towel from the floor and start collecting his things.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:07 pm

As Jean told him there was nothing to forgive, Nero gave him a smile, lacing their fingers together and pressing his head against him for a moment. Jean was what he enjoyed so much, more than anything else. And when Jean mentioned his Casanova side and hit him, he felt himself grin lightly -- and just like that, they were back to normal. The big lug and the deft and cute rock star. "It's gonna take a lot to get rid of that part of me, if it'd ever go away. Doubtful." He winked at him for a moment.

His grin widened as Jean mentioned that he was still sore, leaning in to kiss him -- only for Jean to dart away, making him whine lightly. "Well, I still got that hot tub. Could take a dip in that with me, I'll give you a nice massage…Really work to give you a good time." He still felt guilty for being so angry at Jean, for remaining still pretty angry. But he moved after Jean, suddenly swooping in to try and sweep him off his feet as he picks up the rest of his belongings. "Of course, I could carry you there~."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:25 pm

"Well now, how could I say no to something like that?" Jean mused as he collected his phone and earbuds. As he leaned to grab his towel, Nero jumped up and tried to sweep him away, making Jean laugh and shout in surprise as he tried to stay standing. "Ahaha wha-!

He swatted the man's arms away as he danced out of his grasp, slinging his towel over his shoulder as he jogged towards the door. Nero was no doubt hot on his heels as Jean jogged to the door still laughing. Once outside, he would hail them a cab that they could take back to Nero's place.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 am

As Jean managed to dart away from him picking him up, Nero laughed, starting to go after him a bit. "Come on, I thought you said you were sore!" he teased, though there was no chance of him being able to catch up. Jean was just way too fast for him, that much was a fact of life. He grinned wider, following after him as they got outside, trying to snag him and wrap him up in his arms with a wide grin at his new boyfriend. He couldn't help himself -- he was elated. "So, what do I have to do in order to help you forget all about last night, hm~? Make you dinner? Give you a massage? Find a good movie to curl up and watch with you? Or something…else~?"

The cab arrived not too long after Jean started hailing it, and Nero slipped in first, telling the cab driver his address before turning back to Jean, trying to reach over across the seat to grab his hand and bring it up to his lips. "I was worried for a bit there, y'know. I thought perhaps you had just grown tired of me, or…" Or Jean just wanted to be with him for the fact that he was a prince with a lot of money. But he didn't want to will the words into existence. He was ashamed of himself for thinking of it for even a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:56 am

"All of the above?" Jean laughed as they climbed into the cab. He smirked at Nero as the man grabbed his hand and brought it to his lips, he was always doing little silly romantic things like that that made his heart spin. He shook his head as he scooted over to the tiny middle seat so that he could lay his head upon the man's shoulder.

"Oh no, even the mighty Trojan can't get rid of me that easily, I'm here to stay" Jean murmured as he nuzzled in to a more comfortable resting position. "The day I grow tired of you is the day I shed this silly human body and ascend to my natural state as Lizard-King of Earth" he joked as he patted Nero's thigh in reassurance.

Before he knew it, they had arrived at Nero's building and they exited the cab. Jean would try to pay of course, provided that Nero didn't beat him to the punch. The trip upstairs was quite familiar and he was glad to be met with the familiar sights and smells of Nero's apartment. He shucked his shoes off neatly in the entryway and set down his phone and keys on the side table. If he knew anything about Nero, he was about to be attacked with affection. And if Nero knew anything about him, he wasn't going to make it easy! Jean skipped into the living area and made himself at home as he fished a glass out of the cabinets and poured himself a large glass of water. A worked-out guy needed to re-hydrate!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:22 am

Nero could feel his heart flutter slightly as Jean rested his head against his shoulder, partially wishing that he were anywhere else so he could wrap his arms around the smaller man, to kiss him all over the place and just show his general relief that Jean had chosen him in the end. There was enough time for that later. He laughed at the "lizard-king" joke, a little harder than he probably should have, leaning over to press his lips against that dyed blond hair. "Fair enough, my beautiful Lizard-King."

When Jean tried to pay, Nero swatted his hand out of the way and pulled some cash out of seemingly nowhere, giving the taxi driver a generous tip -- just because he was happy. He was more happy than he could ever put into words. He grinned and followed Jean out of the cab and up to his apartment, slightly amused by how well Jean seemed to know the way to his apartment. Honestly, watching Jean walking around his vast apartment…that was practically enough to set Nero's heart racing once more. "You're so cute, you know that?" he commented, moving forward after he removed his shoes and walked into the living room, watching Jean make himself at home so easily that he didn't know what to do with himself. "For some reason, watching you like this…well, it reminds me of our first match. How you pranced me up the ramp with those handcuffs on, showing me off like your new trophy. And now look at us."

Finally, since Jean had probably thought that the affection attack was over, Nero struck. He moved smoothly, aiming for the fridge near Jean -- and instead, lunged for the Frenchman and tried to pick him up once more, bridal style! To give him a good vantage point from which to shower him with kisses, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:52 am

"And whose to say I don't still have you captured, hook, line, and sinker?" Jean smirked and winked comically over the top of his glass, finishing it off in one long gulp. He was busy filling the glass for a second when Nero lunged and caught him off guard, snatching him up like some white-veiled waif. They weren't in public any more, so Jean's pride could take a hit and he made no resistance other than looping his arms behind Nero's neck to angle himself better.

He gladly met Nero's lips and kissed him eagerly as Nero carried him off to the luxurious bath he had enjoyed during their first encounter. "Mmm, you know you're gonna have to let me down sometime?" Jean laughed softly as Nero stood there, likely without any intention of moving soon. He ran his fingers through Nero's hair with fondness, and patted the man's chest as a thanks for being set down.

Jean moved almost on reflex over to start running hot water. As steam started to fill the room, Jean wasnt shy about shrugging his shirt off or discarding his pants. From behind, Nero would be witness to the assortment of bruises one received as a wrestler, but also the evidence of his POW period. Bruises, hickeys, bite and nail marks, Jean had nearly forgotten all the "battle scars" that had been left behind. Littered cross his back and chest, and especially around the marks round his neck, all those little spots Nero knew made Jean squirm and moan the loudest, Brandon had been there and more. Like a huge flashing neon sign they showed Nero what Jean had been up to, as if there had really been any doubts. The sudden realization came too late however, so sheepishly he turned around with an apologetic smile, he hadn't meant to flick fresh salt onto a freshly healed wound.

"You're going to join me, right?" Jean asked as he tried to change the subject. He'd wiggle his finger suggestively as he beckoned Nero towards him, and he'd walk backwards towards the edge of the large tub till he sat on the edge.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 am

Nero laughed lightly at Jean's comment. "Clearly, you still do," he remarked, grinning widely as the man turned away so he was able to pick him up easily. Nor did he receive any resistance. "One day, I'll manage to pick you up in the middle of the AFW gym, just like this. And you'll be so worried about your pride that your face will light up like a beet. And you'll still be the cutest thing ever." He gave a wide grin at him, stealing a kiss as Jean looped those arms around him, before he met him for that second kiss that Jean had initiated. "I don't think I ever need to let you down. We'll be the most entertaining tag team in the federation."

He took Jean to the bathroom and reluctantly set him down, letting himself bulge out his chest a bit and flex as Jean patted him. He began to unzip his sweater, revealing no shirt underneath -- but it didn't seem to matter much. Because all that he was paying attention to was Jean's back. He gave a soft gasp as he noticed all of the marks, about to ask who did it to him, who did he have to attack -- but he knew exactly who it was. His hand reached out to touch his back softly, along those familiar claw marks, even up to his neck. He recognized the placement of each mark, but he didn't recognize the mark itself. He cleared his throat softly; it was one thing to hear about it, but it was another thing to see it with your own eyes. As Jean turned around to look at him, he leaned against the sink behind him, clearly trying not to look up at him. When Jean spoke up, he looked straight at him, the hurt visible in his eyes for a second -- but he quickly managed to swallow it down. He told Jean he would try his best to work with it.

Nero mustered his best smile, which still seemed to pale slightly, as he pushed off from the sink, wincing as he caught a glance of his chest and the marks littered over it. But he kept moving. "Of course I'm gonna join you. That's like asking a shark if he's going to follow the smell of blood." Wrong analogy. Those green eyes fell to his body again, but he shook his head. "You know the next time we sleep together, I'm going to have to make up for the fact that none of those marks are mine, right? I'm a very possessive person, so it's like…smelling someone else's scent on you." Honestly, Nero could swear that he did smell someone else on Jean, but that was definitely his imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next