Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

Amber Fey, Harrier, kaz, LARIATO, Lobo, Maxy, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Later

Post by LtLukas on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:58 pm

You're not the worst, and you don't owe us an apology. I cannot imagine what you must have gone through, and I hope there are many bright days in your future. You are funny and smart and kind, and I looked forward to your posts on the forum, as well as goofing off with you in the Skype group.

I sincerely hope you feel better. Good luck, wherever you go.

My Characters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Yeah, you are definitely not the worst. This place is nice, but the real world is much more important, and I'm really sorry to hear all of this. You are just fine the way you are...truly. And while I may be new here, and you probably never heard of me...I still think your a very good person, don't say your the worst or My talents are ruining everything. I don't believe that is true at all. You are great, and you leaving won't change that, ever. Other people left, and you leaving is just as fine. And I bet everyone here feels the same. Please don't be so hard on yourself, it will be ok

Your the best, and I wish you luck! Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Rha, I don't know if you're going to come back and read any of this, but I'll say my piece in case you do.

...Except I don't totally know what to say. There's evidently a lot going on that is none of my business, and I get that.

I hope whatever's going on in your life and/or in your head starts to clear up, I hope you reach a point where you don't feel compelled to kill yourself before it's too late, maybe with something that really drives you and makes you even eager to see things out to the bitter end. I hope that when you reach that point, nobody feels the need to shove any sort of medication down your throat that you aren't asking for. For you to be missing as a part of this site and the experience is a noticeable loss, but at this point, in the grand scheme of things, I could care fucking less. It may sound sappy to say, but I was really damn worried for the last few weeks, and it gave me enough perspective for that.

You don't seem to think that highly of yourself, but I think damn highly of you, and I believe you have the potential to live any kind of life you want to. For the brief period I've known you, "some person from that fetish site I dare not tell anyone about" had a much greater, and positive, impact on my life than I would like to admit.

Sorry for the wall of text, and I really do hope you take care of yourself. Ciao.

Get more info on Clobber's Jobbers here!

My Girls:

Rachel Carin
Alex Withers
Anastasia Rukoviska
Neske Aalpo
Suzuya Haruko

My boy:

Vidkun Folsi

As my name implies, I focus on making jobbers. If you have a really aggressive heel that want some frail girls to beat on, or just are looking for a sure-fire win, send me a message!

The non-jobbers (usually heels for other people's jobbers):

Elsa Grey

Clobber Jobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: