by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Later

+5
Cy_Man
kerflubble
Old_Man_Tai
Mystery Dragon
rhapsody
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Later - Page 2 Empty Re: Later

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:58 pm

You're not the worst, and you don't owe us an apology. I cannot imagine what you must have gone through, and I hope there are many bright days in your future. You are funny and smart and kind, and I looked forward to your posts on the forum, as well as goofing off with you in the Skype group.

I sincerely hope you feel better. Good luck, wherever you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Yeah, you are definitely not the worst. This place is nice, but the real world is much more important, and I'm really sorry to hear all of this. You are just fine the way you are...truly. And while I may be new here, and you probably never heard of me...I still think your a very good person, don't say your the worst or My talents are ruining everything. I don't believe that is true at all. You are great, and you leaving won't change that, ever. Other people left, and you leaving is just as fine. And I bet everyone here feels the same. Please don't be so hard on yourself, it will be ok

Your the best, and I wish you luck! Very Happy
M.J.Caboose14
M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:38 pm

Rha, I don't know if you're going to come back and read any of this, but I'll say my piece in case you do.

...Except I don't totally know what to say. There's evidently a lot going on that is none of my business, and I get that.

I hope whatever's going on in your life and/or in your head starts to clear up, I hope you reach a point where you don't feel compelled to kill yourself before it's too late, maybe with something that really drives you and makes you even eager to see things out to the bitter end. I hope that when you reach that point, nobody feels the need to shove any sort of medication down your throat that you aren't asking for. For you to be missing as a part of this site and the experience is a noticeable loss, but at this point, in the grand scheme of things, I could care fucking less. It may sound sappy to say, but I was really damn worried for the last few weeks, and it gave me enough perspective for that.

You don't seem to think that highly of yourself, but I think damn highly of you, and I believe you have the potential to live any kind of life you want to. For the brief period I've known you, "some person from that fetish site I dare not tell anyone about" had a much greater, and positive, impact on my life than I would like to admit.

Sorry for the wall of text, and I really do hope you take care of yourself. Ciao.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum