Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:43 am

Nathan's face turned into a slight grin as he looked at the damage he had given to his opponent, who was now feebly attempting to crawl away on his stomach. Nathan slowly walked over and pressed his foot on Kazuhiro's back, halting his attempt. "If there's one thing I'm good at? It's playing possum." He laughed as he then violently stomped on the small of his back! He then grabbed Kazuhiro by the hair and roughly dragged him back up to his feet.

"You're about to enter a whole world of hurt, pretty boy." He said mockingly to Kazuhiro before punching him straight in the gut! He would grab the bent over man's head and tap the back of his head jokingly before slamming a knee straight into his face, almost as if trying to cave his face in!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Debut! Kazuhiro Hawkins vs Nathan Parker

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:57 am

"Gnghhh" Kazu grunted as Nathan planted a foot in his back, stopping his progress towards the ropes. He squirmed as he reached behind himself to swat Nathan's foot away, but that didn't do anything but get himself stomped on. He clawed his fingers into Nathan's wrist sharp enough to draw blood as he was dragged to his feet by his silky raven hair.

Kazu threw a kick at Nathan's body, but with the distance and height, he barely grazed Nathan's knee. Instead he was doubled over with a harsh punch to the gut, caving in his beautiful abs as he gasped for air. His opponent wasnt done then, oh no, he also received a knee to the face that landed Kazuhiro on his back again. He moaned in pain as he grabbed at his nose, fuck that man it hurt!!!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:20 am

Nathan felt relief as his knee connected straight into Kazuhiro's face, before looking at his wrist, deep scars planted in from the boy, deep enough that blood had started to form. Nathan ignored it as he picked up Kazuhiro once more and dragged him over to the corner turnbuckle. "Smile." Nathan mocked before smashing his face directly into the turnbuckle repeatedly. He did it as hard as he could in revenge for all the pain Kazuhiro had give him before when he smashed his head into the mat. Wiping some more of the purple mist off of his face, he smashed Kazuhiro's into it another dozen of times before turning him around and easily lifting him onto one shoulder.

Nathan turned to face the centre of the ring before gripping tightly onto his opponent's slim body, running forward and dropping him down in a running powerslam! Nathan got back to his feet slowly and mockingly put one foot on Kazuhiro's chest for the referee to begin the count.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:39 am

Kazuhiro, though unable to resist being dragged along, did everything he could to make that act difficult. Once caught in the turnbuckle, he tried bracing his arms and stiffening his neck to prevent Nathan from slamming his head. That worked for about 2 seconds before his opponent's strength overcame him, and his face met the cornerpost for the first of many times. Needless to say when Nathan finally pulled back to sling him over his shoulder, Kazu was more than a bit drowsy and out of it.

Nathan's powerslam was just as impressive as his chokeslam had been and it brutally bounced the Japanese-American's body atop the mat. Kazu coughed fresh blood from his face meeting the cornerpost as Nathan planted a foot, and the count began with a loud 'ONE!'. However, if there was one thing bigger than his ego, it was his determination, and Kazuhiro managed a shoulder break shortly after the 'TWO!' count. He rolled a short distance in awkward, unsynchronized loops before finally coming to a stop, just out of arms reach of the ropes. He wiped his face clean as he dragged himself a few extra feet to finally grab that bottom rope.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:52 am

Nathan looked down with pity as Kazuhiro kicked out of the pin, he was just going to have to hurt the guy some more. Watching him struggle to reach the ropes was great, and Nathan waited for Kazuhiro to slowly get back to his feet before clotheslining him straight over the top rope to the outside! Watching him tumble to the concrete with a splat, Nathan mockingly yawned as he climbed outside and picked up the man once more, one hand tightly clutching his hair, and the other gripping his waistband. "You really should've let me pin you just then." He said pitifully, before running straight forwards and looking to throw Kazuhiro's slim body straight into the steel steps!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 am

Kazuhiro had barely turned around before Brandon's forearm plowed him hard into the chest, sending him tumbling over the top rope and into the hard apron below. Nathan once again picks the crumpled man off the floor with a fistful of that silky hair, making him grunt in pain. He swings his arm around to backslap Nathan's chest, but his arm just bounces off the man's pecs like he had hit a bouncy ball.

"Go fuck your sister, redneck" Kazuhiro growled as he tried to yank himself free. His wish was granted when Nathan started them into a run towards the steel steps. Kazu's head hit the metal stairs with a loud 'BWANG' like some sort of mishapen bell, and he collapsed onto his chest in a daze. His head was literally swimming and his ears ringing with the sound of the stairs still reverberating in his eras. He tried to push up, but his efforts pretty much instantly failed.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:14 am

Nathan's move was a success as Kazuhiro smashed directly off the steel steps. His insult caused the former soldier to bring out a rare laugh once more, as he gripped the japanese-american's hair, dragged him back up to his feet and roughly grabbed his cheek so they were face to face. "I'm sure I'm hearing a lot less shit talking from you, what's the matter?" Nathan said, before slapping him full force across the face! "I'm going to destroy your little pretty body and tear you limb from limb, your screams will be music to my ears." Nathan continued, slapping him once more in the face before throwing him back in the ring. He pulled Kazuhiro up once more and positioned his shoulders under his back, before lifting him up into the air and positioned one arm on his mouth and the other on his thigh, before wrenching down in a devastating Torture Rack! He pulled as hard as he could to ensure the maximum pain. "Scream for me! C'mon, I know you've got it in you." Nathan shouted as he wrenched on the hold.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 am

Kazu's balance was all but non-existent and it was pretty much his opponent's grip that was keeping him upright. Despite this, that loud slap across his face seemed to waken him as he groaned, slowly moving his face back to normal. "A slap?!" Kazuhiro laughed through the pain. "Hrghh, it fits a bitch like you" he grumbled as he was tossed into the ring.

He was slowly crawling and stumbling away as Nathan climbed in after him. When his opponent yanked him up, his head started to swim and he shut his eyes tight to reduce on the nausea. Very little comfort that provided in the face of the torture rack Nathan was now cranking. One hand covered his mouth and muffled the shouts of pain Kazu let out as the American worked the hold, and it seemed like he was literally trying to rip him in half! Still, if there was one thing he could deny Nathan, it was going to be holding himself back from a scream.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Nathan watched as the man laughed at his attacks....if he wanted more pain, he was going the right way for it. Nathan sighed in relief as he felt him scream against his mouth, putting Kazuhiro through this pain was worth it, and he was loving every second of it, although it would be better if he got him to scream. The soldier shook his head as his opponent still tried fighting back, before jumping up and landing on his ass, causing the pain to multiply on Kazuhiro's back before dropping him to the floor.

Nathan was quick to pick him up once more, he wanted to do move after move after move and destroy this pretty boy until he was begging for mercy. He kicked Kazuhiro sharply in the gut before bending him over and shoving his head between his legs. Nathan then picked him upside down and held him still for a few seconds, letting the blood rush to his head. "If I was you, I'd start asking for forgiveness..." Nathan teased as he held him up, before dropping to the mat in a sickening spike piledriver!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Kazuhiro writhed, kicking and shouting in pain as Nathan walked him around the ring like he was some effortless piece of human jewelry. When he dropped to the floor, he was all but sure his spine had snapped when they heard a loud crack, but alas, it was just air escaping the joints. Kazu barely had time to pick his head up, his bangs messily strewn across his face and stuck with sweat, before his opponent was on him again.

Another shot to the gut had him wheezing, straining, stumbling to get away, but his head was taken to prison between the man's legs. Remembering the beginning of the match, Kazu drove his fist as hard as he could into the back of the knee he'd punched earlier, but it didn't stop Nathan from lifting him vertically. His arms hung limply in the air beneath him as he shut one eye. He could at least mentally prepare himself for this.

However, Nathan telling him to ask forgiveness seemed to light a new fire in him. Him? Ask for forgiveness? Fuck that! "In your dreams you fucking piece of trash, which I'm sure include all your sister-wives and incest babies" Kazu snarled as he reeled his head back and head butted the man's balls with a mighty swing. This coincided with the man being dropped in the pile driver, which made his body jolt on impact and then lay still.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next