by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hentai debut for Souko

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A hentai debut for Souko - Page 2 Empty Re: A hentai debut for Souko

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiffany would smirk while she would slowly get back to her feet as she delivered that slap to her opponent's face and smirked as she expected Souko to get mad. So imaging her surprise to see the Croat just laugh it off while rubbing her face as Tiffany tries to get away before Souko could land a other of those punches as it was clear to the German native her opponent was the brawler type.

So just as Tiffany thought she was able to escape she would hear the woman taunt her and talking about her breasts so the German native had bin expecting a slap or punch against them when she would feel Souko grab her hair and pull on it. ''Fucking bitch I thought you were a real wrestler so why are you using dirty tricks like this''screams Tiffany before she would stomp her foot down on Souko's left foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Pulling on the hair in a normal wrestling match was most certainly a low blow, but this match was not exactly a standard wrestling affair. The rules here were different and for some reason, Souko believed that allowed her to justify pulling Tiffany's hair. It seemed that Tiffany didn't seem to agree however. Of course Souko was going to take any advantage she could get in this match. Hentai was certainly not her strong point unlike Tiffany and Souko had ot press her advantage early, because as soon as this match went full hentai, Tiffany was going to be in full control.

Soon however Tiffany stomped down onto Souko's bare foot. Souko howled and let go of Tiffany's hair, jumping back a step and hopping ever so slightly on her foot. A howl of pain had escaped her lips and now she was hissing in pain instead. "This is a hentai match. Normal rules don't apply. Normal moves don't apply. Sides, i think the crowd rather enjoyed me pulling your hair" Souko remarked.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:42 pm

Tiffany would feel her opponent's grip on her hair loosen up until the barmaid was able to get away as she turned around and smirked as she notice Dajana hop around on one foot. So as the crowd and Tiffany took in the sight of the Croat hopping around on one foot and hearing the woman taunt her the former barmaid would just smirk as she replies back ''Would have stopped hopping around before taunting me as this just looks hilarious''.

So as her opponent was still unbalanced Tiffany would rush forward and try to get behind her opponent as she wrap her arms around the Croat and try to lift her up as the Barmaid tactic was to beat up her opponent and this German suplex was the first attack in accomplishing that goal.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:04 am

Her foot would be fine, She simply had to wait for it to stop throbbing before she applied any pressure on it. Sadly before that time, Tiffany had other plans. She managed to get around her before Souko could get back to normal and then rather impressively grab her and throw her backwards with a German Suplex. Hitting the canvas, Souko would yelp, stunned for a few seconds as her body now rolled onto the canvas to lay flat. She was supposed to be a festering sex pest. How the heck could Tiffany actually fight like a normal wrestler?
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Tiffany would smirk as she was able to lift Souko off her feet and then throw her down towards the canvas with a perfect German Suplex as she would pose at the crowd for a couple of seconds. So after that she would turn around and smirk as she would bend down and grab the Croat by her hair and pull her up as she whisper ''whats the matter Souko as i got the feeling you were expecting some pathetic good looking wannabe and not a strong woman like myself'' as she would stare in her opponent's eyes before slapping her hard using her left hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:31 pm

The suplex drained so much energy out of her that she couldn't mount a defense against Tiffany. She would scream as the German lifted her up by her hair and back onto on her feet. Listening to the woman she suddenly got slapped, the slap echoing in the arena as the force was enough to get Souko to fall back into the corner, holding her face with her one hand.

"Argh you bitch! You are supposed to be a sex fiend. You shouldn't be able to throw a punch properly. You fucking whore!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Tiffany would smirk as was able to slap her opponent hard in her face as she could not believe Souko would be forced to fall back in the corner from the force. So as the German native walked towards her opponent she would try to keep Souko trapped in the corner as she bend through her knees and place her shoulder against the Croat's stomach.

''Sorry to disappoint you but i used to be a barmaid and have bin in my fair share of bar brawls slut'' whispered Tiffany before she would start to repeatedly ram her shoulder in her opponent's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 pm

It seemed Souko had underestimated Tiffany. She had pinned her and nothing more than a sex fighter who couldn't possibly have the brain to dlfight properly, but yet here she was, pinned in the corner. Tiffany then went on the offensive again. Over and over again, Tiffany shoved her shoulder into her raw stomach. Her stomach was now red as the shoulder hit over and over

"Argh!"

Every time the shoulder hit her chest bounced up and down slightly. Souko knew she had to change something ornshe would get beaten by a slut. So when Tiffany went back to ram again, Souko lifted her knee up to smash into the Germans near naked large, ample chest.

"You think you are all high and mighty. Maybe I should come your silly bar and beat your slutty ass on home turf!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:12 pm

So while Tiffany had trapped Souko in the corner and repeatedly ram her shoulder in her opponent stomach it was clear the German native was enjoying the sounds of pain coming out of the Croat mouth. But after she when for number 8 it was clear Souko was not going to take it anymore and rammed her knee in the German native stomach as Tiffany would move backwards while bend down as she holds her stomach.

So as both wrestlers were holding their stomach as both did damage to their opponent Tiffany would growl as she replies ''Just set it up with my new boss in Japan and i face you anytime anywhere slut''. So as Tiffany would stand up straight again she would hold her hands in the air as she waited to see how Souko would rush out of the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:46 pm

It felt good to hit Tiffany, and even better not to get hit herself. Her stomach was now red, and she had feeling she was going to feel that in the morning. Hearing Tiffany's words though, Souko chuckled "Ha! Just try and survive this match first without looking like a idiot!". Tiffany seemed adamant that she wanted to keep Souko in the corner, and she wasn't going to let happen. Seeeing Tiffany raise her hands, she was expecting some sort of lock up as Souko escaped. Souko had a much nastier plan. Grabbing onto the top ropes with her hands, she tugged on the ropes and jumped up, using the ropes to propel her higher, higher enough that she could thrust her legs out, smashing her bare feet into the womans barely covered chest. Souko made a point to hit the chest, or at least the straps.

"You should be lucky i don't just knock you out. But when i am done with you , you are going to be crying in a pool of your muck!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next