Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eri Fukuzawa

Go down

Eri Fukuzawa Empty Eri Fukuzawa

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Eri Fukuzawa 47646
Name: Fukuzawa Eri
Sex: Female
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Black
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 112lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: "Huh?"
Entrance music: Usually the music of whoever was actually supposed to show up. Otherwise, Omega Rythm by Uplift Spice

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Figure out what's going on
Style: Loosey-goosey
Type: "O+?"

Preferred Matches: Whatever she stumbles into

Endurance: ****
Strength: ***
Speed: *
Defense: *
Technique:

Favored moves:

Finishing moves:

Characteristics

Visual Appearance:

Eri Fukuzawa U-menya-malo-druzej-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-dakimakura-3
Eri's standard attire (on the right... on the left was an incident where she wandered into an office building, thinking she was going to the beach).

Eri Fukuzawa GFBGmN6
Eri's alternate attire

Eri Fukuzawa Yozora_mikazuki_fan_illustration_by_mizuryujin-d739mkt

Eri Fukuzawa Lk1sZR1

Eri Fukuzawa Kawaii2

Eri Fukuzawa __yozora_mikazuki___by_kazenokaze-d5xl4ts

Eri Fukuzawa Chihayafuru-shinobu3
"Wha... what year is it?"

Physical Appearance:

Personality:

If one were to use a single word to describe Fukuzawa Eri, it would be... airheaded? Confused? Absent-minded? The point is, she's not all there. She has a bad habit of not knowing where she is, what she is doing there, or who anyone around her is. A number of people have even begun to consider that she has serious short-term memory loss, except she generally seems to know where she thinks she is, just not where she actually is, which is much more likely attributed to her legendarily short attention span. After having gotten used to this, she tends to be very laid back and take things as they come. Although, she can also get very stubborn about her situation, to the point that she will put herself through hell rather than admit she is in whatever situation she is in on accident.

Because she has such horrible focus, Eri usually relies on her looks to get her places in life, which, for the most part, works (that's sort of how she ended up in the AFW... sort of). Because of this, she doesn't have much of an issue with showing off her body... or getting physical with it, if the need arises. However, although her attention span is terrible, Eri is actually quite intelligent. She is pretty capable of adapting to a situation on the fly, or at least faking it, and while her retention is awful her problem-solving skills are certainly above average.

Past/History:

Despite the best efforts of even the highest management, nobody can seem to figure out who Fukuzawa Eri is or what she is doing in the AFW. Sure, she has a fully filled out application that was reviewed and accepted, but nobody can seem to recall anyone coming into apply, and the only AFW employee who remembers anyone of her description talks about some girl wandering in talking about how stoked she was to be a model. In any case, she is now signed up in the roster as a competitor, having checked every box on the form with total willingness (including the ones that only apply to tag teams).

Fun Facts:
-Because of her poor attention and laid back attitude, most people either really enjoy Eri's company or can't stand her. More often than not it's the latter.
-Eri has a soft spot for pizza, especially with exotic toppings. It's unfortunate for everyone involved, then, that it can take her up to fifteen minutes to order food.
-Although she didn't join the AFW knowing it was a wrestling group, Eri does enjoy watching various combat sports on t.v., and is fairly sturdy for someone her size.

AFW Information

Record:
Wins:
Losses:
Draws:

Championships/Accomplishments:

Friends:
Allies:
Rivals:
Enemies:
Crushes:

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down