by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!)

2 posters

Go down

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!) Empty Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:17 pm

The whole Tension arena went dark as the crowd's chattering diminished. The members of the audience looked to one another, confused as to what could possibly be happening. That's when the familiar theme of Radioactive in the Dark began playing, and Dave Blake ran out onto the ramp, looking like a completely new man. His entire wardrobe had changed. Gone were his traditional black shirt and trunks, now replaced with a simple pair of blue wrestling shorts that reached to his knees, sporting red highlights along the side.  Replacing his black boots were a small pair of blue shoes with gold highlights. He decided to go shirtless, showing of the toned muscles he had been building since his last time addressing the crowd. A blue armband adorned his left arm, along with a pair of finger-less blue gloves.
Visual Appearence:

Smiling as bright as a summer sun, he gave all the cheering fans a wave, heading down to the ring and giving high fives along the way. Man it felt good to be back in his element. It felt so much more important now, given what he was about to say.

Sliding into the ring, high effortlessly scooped up the mic and made his way to his feet. The crowd's cheers died down when the young man raised the mic to his mouth.

"HOW'S IT GOING TENSION!?" he yelled out, voice full of pent up energy as he spun around, pointing to the entire crowd. A wall of pure sound hit him from all sides as his fans cheered in response.

"Been a while since I talked to you guys hasn't it? Well I'm here tonight because I got something to get off my chest. I've been training and working hard to get to this point, and I am confident that I want to take the next step in Tension!."

Pausing he looked at the crowd, his brown eyes sharp and unyielding, "I am going to make a name for myself here, and that starts with winning the Tension 24/7 Championship Belt!"

The entire audience broke out into chattering, amazed that a past jobber would make such a bold statement.

"I know given my record it may seem ridiculous, but I want to break out of this and go up against some of the best this rand has to offer! That journey starts TODAY!" Dave yelled, turning to the ramp and pointing right at the entrance, "So listen up! Dave Blake is back, and I'm not going to rest until I win that belt! SO bring it on, and I'll show you how far I've come!"

He waited to see if anyone would take his challenge. He knew he needed to give the crowd an example that he wasn't just a pushover for the big leagues. He was just as good, and he was gonna prove it!

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!) Empty Re: Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 am

The crowd waited a good while for someone to come out, to the point where some wondered if anyone was going to come out at all, when the familiar drum into of "The Anarchist" began to play, earning a shocked reaction from the crowd.

Reira Kirishima stepped out onto the ramp, clad as always in her fight gear, microphone in hand, scowl on her face, glaring at the booing crowd before looking over at the peon in the ring.

"So let me get this straight...this big fruit...wants to challenge former Tension title holders, so he can try and get some fucking attention for himself? Are you serious? Didn't I just see you lose to some speedo kid half a foot smaller than you?"

She asked, chuckling to herself before starting to walk down the entrance ramp.

"That kid looked underfed and I'm surprised nobody was arrested for letting him in the building...but whatever. You wanted to fight the best right punk? Well you're looking right at her. I'm Reira Kirishima, and I'm the...former... Tension World Champion."

She said, snarling at having to admit she was, in fact, the former champion and not the current one, as she got into the ring, now just feet away from Dave.

"So you hentai jobber, your in luck. I'm in the mood for a fight...A FIGHT, mind you, you aren't NEARLY lucky enough to get anything ELSE with me...and since you're just dying to get a beatdown, I might as well give it to you myself!"

Back to top Go down

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!) Empty Re: Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!)

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Dave glared right back at Reira, unimpressed with her punk attitude. Smiling back at her, he shrugged, tossing the mic aside and getting ready for a tough fight. She was big......but he fought bigger and won, so he knew he had a shot at winning this.

Gesturing for her to come omn, he set into a ready stance. Gone was the jobber now. He was a wrestler! He would not lose today!

Dave Blake's got Something to Say!! (Open challenge for past champions!) WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:59 am

Well, that was the end of talking then?

Such a shame, Reira had so many other insults she wanted to try out on this dumb gay jobber.

"Pff. You're already no fun."

She said, before tossing her mic aside and stretching, the two fighters...well, the one fighter and the punching bag she was about to pummel, waited for a referee to show up!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 pm

"Riiiiiight cause you're all about fun." Dave answered while a ref slid into the ring, looking nervous standing between these two fighters. It seemed like Reira wasn't taking him seriously.....which may work in his favor. The young man cracked his neck, with the ref moving to get ready for the bell. The announcer herself was a bit surprised at the sudden turn of events, but cleared her throat and moved to pick up the mic.

"The following contest is scheduled for One fall! Introducing the challenger, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing in at 190 pounds.....David Blake!!!!!"

The crowd erupted in cheers, ready to see a fresh new David Blake take on a serious competitor.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:11 am

Continued Here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down