Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by xalex Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Aiko´s punch hit on the mark and she was sure that it would by her some time to get away or start a counter attack. But the little girl opponent her eyes wide when she saw that her opponent just took that punch and just needed a moment to recover from it. She needed to swallow for a moment when she looked up to the giant. Then suddenly she felt a pain in her neck when Sandy put the chair there and put more pressure on it with her foot. Aiko cried out in pain when her neck was crushed like that. She was unable to breathe. With both of her hands Aiko tried to grab the chair and pull it away from her neck. But she didn´t had any chance to do so. Sandy was just way to strong. Now when AIko couldn´t get away Sandy started trash talking on the poor little girl lying on the ground. AIko wanted to cry but she didn´t want to give it to Sandy like that. After Sandy´s talk was finally over she turned around and walked away from the Japans girl.

Aiko filled her lungs instantly with air by breathing in as deep as she could. Aiko saw that Sandy was doing something in the corner. She didn´t want to way to find out what. Aiko would try to roll out of the ring and to the floor to get some rest and away from her opponent.

Back to top Go down

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 Empty Re: SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match

Post by Winner3 Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:10 pm

Sandy had completely unfastened the turnbuckle, revealing the metal framework underneath. She had turned back to see Aiko rolling out of the ring, perhaps to try to make an escape. Dashing towards her with a thunderous charge, Sandy slid out of the ring and pulled Aiko by the hair to force her to her feet. "I told you! There is no escape!" Sandy roared before pulling her towards the corner post and trying to thrust Aiko's head into it!

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 V4UEFd
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:08 am

AIko was trying to catch her breath and recover a bit before going back into the fight suddenly the girl heard heavy steps coming her way pretty fast. She saw that Sandy came out of the ring and grabbed her hair. Aiko cried out when she suddenly was pulled back onto her feet. Aiko grab sandy´s hand trying to get her to let go of her hair. But Sandy was unstoppable right at the moment. She would tear Aiko over to the ring post and was going to hit Aiko´s face into it. But Aiko would try to put one of her legs between the legs of Sandy, hopping the big girl would fall and hit her head against the ring post. This would give Aiko some time she really need at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Despite Sandy's guarantee of the punishment and retribution that she intended to deliver to Aiko in spades, the petite Asian girl would attempt to counter by placing her foot between Sandy's legs and attempting to trip her up. But such a simple tactic wouldn't work on Sandy in her enraged state. She stumbles a step or two but she didn't trip. Having recovered her footing, and still having a firm hold on Aiko's hair so that she couldn't put distance between the two of them, Sandy would pull Aiko towards her person and attempt to nail her with a devastating Lariat, almost turning her poor small opponent inside-out!

If this was successful, Sandy would crack her knuckles and lift the apron of the ring, and reach under it, pulling out a ladder while Aiko remained floored. It became clear to her that no words were needed at this point. That she'd have to beat some discipline and respect into Miss Hana, the hard way.

SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 RoNDaISANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 RXleMMpSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PNIUArHSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PceFPw4
SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 IgQk2vSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 PP89dH8SANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 ZoIhtGgSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 C8s1fSSANDY WHITE VS Aiko Hana--- NHB “I quit” Match  - Page 2 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 am

Aiko´s planned failed. Susanna was able to catch herself again after a few steps and turned that thing around she hit AIko with a deadly Lariat. For the small girl it felt like she was hit by a train at full speed. All the life was beaten out of her at once.

She was send down to the cold hard floor and just laid there for a moment while trying to recover. But the bigger women would show no since of mercy on the little one. Sandy would get a ladder from under the ring. And without any warning or other word she started to beat up AIko with it. The Japans girl cried out in pain while her body was broken from her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 am

Sandy grunted as she bashed Aiko over and over again with the ladder, mostly aiming for the smaller woman's upper body and back. Only after hitting her several times did she pause for a moment to breathe from the fatigue of moving the ladder. The smaller woman was laid out before Sandy and she sought to inflict even more punishment going forward in this match! "Today...you learn the cost of disrespecting Sandy White...." Sandy said in an ominous tone as she propped up the ladder and set it up.

Afterwards, she would pull out a table from beneath the ring and take her time standing it up inside the ring! The crowd began clamoring in anticipation as it Sandy seemed to be plotting something big! After setting up the table, she'd walk back over to Aiko, and if she was still down, she'd grab a fist full of her hair and aim a few compact and stiff punches to her face and temple! These served only to keep her opponent dazed.

If Aiko failed to resist, Sandy would continue seeing things through by propping Miss Hana up on her shoulders with a Fireman's Carry, and using her strength and stamina to climb the ladder, which was situated outside the ring, while keeping Aiko up on her shoulders. Sandy climbed while staring intently at the table that was set up inside the ring.....with clear and evil intentions.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:56 pm

Aiko felt how her opponent stopped attacking. But the damage was done there. Her back and body felt broken. Theses strikes with the ladder where so painful she almost past out or wanted to quit right here. But she needed to go on here, she couldn´t quit after something like that. She had to win this match up. She needed to beat this bitch Sandy and show her that Aiko had the same right to stand in the ring like her.

Aiko noticed that Sandy had let go of her to stand up the ladder and the table. This couldn´t be good. In no way this could be good. Sandy would go to kill the poor little Aiko and destroy her totally. Aiko felt a moment later how her hair was grabbed and she was pulled up unfriendly. She screamed out when this happened. But Sandy directly shut her up with some punches to her face. Aiko couldn´t fight back in this moment, so Sandy could easily pick her up into the fireman carry and walk over to the ladder with her. AIko lay down for the moment. But after Sandy climbed the first few steps of the ladder Aiko tried to struggle and tried to jump down. She hoped that she could slide down Sandys back and get back to her feet. If this would go right AIko would directly start a counter attack she would try to press her back against the ladder and put her head between the legs of Sandy. Then Aiko would try to pull Sandy forwards, hopping to make her let go of the ladder. Aiko didn´t had the strength to hold Sandy up but still he could pull her forward, into a kind of power bomb aiming for the table to hit her onto it. Aiko didn´t would have to strength to put her throw the table but still maybe she could buy herself some time. Afterwards AIko would break down breathing very heavily.

The fans would start to cheer the names of the girl to make them come back to the fight faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:04 pm

Sandy was on a warpath against her smaller foe. She sought to give her ample punishment for humiliating her in their previous match by earning an upset win. Sandy had her heart and mind set on driving Miss Hana through that table by throwing her off this ladder. She looked down as she prepared to slam Aiko, and it was only when she stared at that table that Sandy begun to take notice of the chants in the stadium around her. From Sandy's perspective, she was the good guy, here. She was disrespected and Aiko was going to get what she deserved. But the crowd didn't see it that way. Like it or not, Aiko was the face - the one that everyone in the crowd wanted to win this match! And as if to answer their will and their chants, Aiko began to stir!

Sandy's opponent quickly found her way down the ladder by using her small size and agility to between Sandy's legs and under her! She quickly followed up by taking advantage of her position and attempting to grab her legs for a Powerbomb! The crowd popped as they began to see the exact type of maneuver that she was going for! But it wasn't a fluid motion. Aiko seemed to be struggling! And Sandy would notice this and attempt to counter by reaching for the ladder and pulling the two of them towards is so that she could regain her footing and avoid being thrown clear through the table!

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:58 pm

AIko was about to power bomb her opponent throw the table. But suddenly she felt how Sandy´s was pulling both of them backwards. AIko had a problem she didn´t had the strength to pull her forwards onto the table. SO she needed to chance the plan. Instead of a power bomb aiko would now try to throw herself backwards with her opponent still on her shoulders. She would try to perform a electric chair drop to her opponent with the target to hit her throw the ladder instead of hitting throw the table.

If done right Sandy would hit the ladder first and throw it down before being thrown down onto it. Aiko tried everything she had to put everything into the move she had to deal as much damage as she could. Afterwards Aiko would slowly stand back up again and hold on to the ring apron. She needed to breath for some moment. Then the small girl had a good idea. She would climb up onto the apron and walk away on it as far away from Sandy was she could. Then she would turn around facing to her opponent. If Sandy would come back up aiko would start to run on the apron to her opponent. Then she would jump up and try to performing elbow drop at sandy aiming to hit her opponents head with her elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:55 am

Sandy cried out with an emphatic "NO!" as Aiko seemed to still be attempting a reversal. She did what she could to try to keep steady by holding onto the ladder. She still had much more in store for that brat that scored a lucky win on her! At least, that was Sandy's train of thought. Unfortunately for Sandy, her situation wasn't salvageable, and Aiko knew one more move than she gave the girl credit for being able to use: the Electric Chair Slam!

Sandy would soon find herself being slammed against the ladder she was trying to cling to for safety! Having bounced off the ladder and then sent crashing down to the mat, Sandy was down for a moment! As she laid on the mat on her back, the only thought running through her mind was getting going back to hurting Aiko in a sadistic fashion. The crowd currently cheering for her due to her last move, the sound of Aiko getting up to attempt her follow up were all distractions to Sandy. She'd open her eyes to see Aiko flying right at her, ready to land a vicious Elbow Drop!

With only a moment to spare, Sandy would instinctively and quickly roll just once to avoid the blow! She'd take a moment to collect herself and slowly rise to her feet to see what kind of shape her Miss Hana was in after that last move.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next