Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 am

Maya felt her back hit the ring posts letting out a loud grunt before letting out a gasp as the knee hit her square in the gut causing her to double over the girls knee holding on to her stomach.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:34 am

Kanai, now smiling, was going to try and hit Maya hard and bring her down. She grabbed Maya by the hair on the back of her head, dragging her out to the center of the ring. She would then attempt a hair-toss bulldog to drive Maya Vice's head to the mat hard while still pulling on Maya's hair to torture her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:37 am

Maya groaned as she was brought down to the ground before being pulled to the center of the ring by her grimacing as she was. She let out a small cry of pain as she was tossed by her hair before her head hit the mat sending her world spinning for a second the pain in her head making her forget about the pain of her hair being pulled.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 am

Seeing her opponent down, Kanai decided that she needed Maya's legs out of comission, or else she could not win against her. So, after the bulldog which left Maya on the ground and Kanai tired, Kanai would force her limited strength to grab Maya's ankles again and bend her in a sit-down boston crab. She hoped that the move would be able to work, especially since she was unconvinced that Maya could be hurt that much by her bulldog and Maya's leg strength was still formidable.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 am

Maya grit her teeth as she felt the boston crab be applied knowing full well that Kanai wanted to wear her legs down which she would of done also in Kanai's case. Though she still had way to much strength left in her and fight that bulldog had hurt but she had taken worse. With strength that was unprecedented in Kawaii's standards she would aim to pull her legs down forcefully with Kanai still holding and aim to send her flying with sheer leg strength.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 am

Kanai locked in the hold tightly, bending Maya to put pressure on her legs and lower back. But even with her entire weight down on Maya's body, all 100ish pounds of her, it still wasn't enough. Maya's legs snapped straight, and Kanai was sent flying outwards. She landed and rolled to recover, but was not only surprised but hurt by the fall.

"You're... how can you be so strong?" Kanai asked incredulously.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:57 am

Maya would roll over on to her butt as Kanai went flying letting out a deep breath doing things light that were harder with heavier people but still 100 pounds in a boston crab was no easy feat. "How?" she said as she began to stand up looking at Kanai with a smile. "It's simple I push my legs beyond normal limits they are my pride and as such I treat them that way.....also its because I'm fighting for my own pride and my own honor which I use to push myself further than possible. It takes more than training and dirty tactics it takes drive." She held out her hand to Kanai in a fist it almost seemed like one could see the energy that surrounded her though their was still a smile on her face. "So come on push yourself fight with everything you got here!" She grinned slightly knowing she went a little overboard on a simple question "though I think a better question would be how are you so cute?" A comment that truly went against her whole moment but that was Maya for you.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 am

Upon hearing Maya's words Kanai felt something warm grow inside of her. "How... inspirational," Kanai said. She smiled when she heard Maya's compliment as well. "Heh, it was something given to me, not something like the strength that you earned," Kanai responded. She got to her feet quickly, using the burst of energy she felt to propel herself. "Alright! Now it's time to give this my all!" Kanai said. She would run at Maya with a clothesline, which was in fact a feint, for she was actually aiming to run past Maya, bounce off the ropes to increase her momentum, and return with a dropkick.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 am

Maya smiled glad that Kanai was really ready to give it her all in a way it fueled her own desire to win knowing that her own pride had inspired the girl before her. Seeing the girl coming at her with a clothesline she went to duck under but the girl just ran by her. Turning to see her going against the ropes she charged right at her jumping in the air herself going for her own dropkick which would either hit Kanai's feet from her own drop kick or hit nothing but air.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 pm

Kanai thought she was going to make it, that her dropkick would finally land a big hit on Maya. But then, she saw Maya's unorthodox counter, an all or nothing gamble with her own dropkick. It was too late for Kanai to try and change her move now, so she had to go through with it. Kanai's feet struck Maya's. Then she bounced backwards, falling to the mat. Apparently even with the power boost coming from extra speed, Kanai's kick was not strong enough. Kanai cried out in pain after she hit the mat. Her leg had been hurt by their exchange.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Maya Vice Vs. Cutie Kanai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next