Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 12 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

jadeitehx, Kelsea, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Ranka Shumisen Vs. Liberty Vella: Hardcore match!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ranka Shumisen Vs. Liberty Vella: Hardcore match!

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 am

The redhead cursed out as she looked up on Liberty, seeing the woman raise her arms up into the air like that. She wouldn't allow Liberty to just do as she pleased. Quickly trying to catch that double axe handle blow with both of her hands before it made contact with her chest, looking to grab the woman's hand by the wrists in mid swing.

" Kh...you better watch yourself..." Ranka let out as she would try and buck up her hips, looking to try and throw Liberty off of her and attempt to create a little bit of distance between the two of them. Shaking her head as she did. The former Hardcore champion was without a doubt a very tough opponent, and one that would most likely not be going down easily...this was pretty much what she had been looking for after all, it seemed as if AFW did have something to offer her.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:19 am

Liberty direly wanted to drop that axe handle on Ranka’s chest, maybe even end this thing here and now. She liked her fights long and hard, but she wasn’t about to say no to a quick win, either. She was looking to make an impression in the hardcore division, and there weren’t many better ways to do that than by getting in a fast victory.

Ranka had other plans, though. Plans that involved bucking and sending Liberty falling forward. Annoying plans.

She rolled away and got back to her feet, clearly irritated by the lost position. But Liberty wasn’t about to be deterred by that little setback. Not when there were still so many party favors left to use.

Reaching under the ring, Liberty found an interesting little something the stage crew left behind: light bulbs. A box full of them, too. They wouldn’t be enough to win the match with, but they did give the hardcore champion a nasty idea.

Liberty licked her lips, opened the box, and started throwing lightbulbs Ranka’s way, one after the other, pelting her at long distance! Fun as hell, and if she managed to hit her opponent a few times, she might get some good damage off of it.

Besides, she didn’t consider a hardcore match official until property damage occurred.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:03 am

Ranka soon after throwing Liberty off of her started to move up towards her feet again, shaking her head a bit as she got up to a full stand and then shake her head a bit. She wasn't exactly in the mood to play any more games so when she saw Liberty start to rummage around underneath the ring she was just about read to move up and try and snap that head clean off of Liberty's shoulders.

However, as she attempted to get closer to the raven haired woman she instead got a taste of lightbulbs crashing into her. Glass shattering as it hit Ranka, over and over those lightbulbs flew towards her. " Ahgh!" The Japanese woman shouted out as she staggered back a few steps. The glass that broke apart with the lighbulbs crashing into her dug into her skin...

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:39 pm

Truth told, Liberty had shitty aim. Most of the audience members ducked when she started throwing the bulbs, taking cover behind the barricades, and they were wise to. More than a few of her bulbs missed the mark and flew out into the crowd, ensuring that there would be a couple of lawsuits in the company’s future.

That thought put a smile on her face, but not as much as seeing Ranka stunned and wide open. Knowing a good opportunity when she saw one, the former champion rushed in with her arm out and swung it full force towards Ranka’s face, looking to clobber her with a powerful lariat and lay her ass out.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Yesterday at 12:45 pm

Ranka shielded her face with her arms as lighbulb after lightbulb came flying towards her, she grit her teeth and rasped out a few curses in annoyance as she clearly not very happy with this situation. The redheaded fighter though soon saw the former hardcore champion rush towards her....she braced herself and waited for an opportune moment.

Which came as Liberty came in with that lariat, looking to duck underneath it and try to spin around. Looking to wrap her arms around the bigger woman and with a heavy heave attempting to lift the raven haired hardcore wrestler in an attempt to throw her back with a painful german suplex on the barley padded floor outside of the ring!

The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya Today at 6:13 am

Momentum could be a great thing.

For instance, it aided Liberty as she charged forward, picking up incredible steam with every step. She’d often been described as a runaway frieght train, and while some people saw that as a negative, she could see the benefits. She was good at plowing over anyone stupid enough to stand in her path when she came barreling their way.

Momentum could be a bitch, too.

That same forward force was what made it difficult for her to turn around after she missed the lariat, and gave Ranka all the window she needed to slip back into the match. Before she could react, an arm was going around her waist, the world was upside, and things became a lot more painful.

Liberty hit hard, right on the small of her back, letting out a sharp shriek with the impact. From there, she simply rolled over to her chest and laid on the mat, still and unmoving.

acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top