by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! Empty Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

Post by Lunchador Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:32 am

CHARLOTTE ASHWAY VS. JACK HAMMER

Standard singles match, to be won by pinfall or submission.

Crew and staff parted ways as a massive mountain of a man cut through them.  Swaggering, smirking, Jack Hammer made a direct line toward the entrance ramp.  Hammer had been lurking the backstage hallways of Tension for awhile, now- "casing the joint," as he would have said in his old line of work.  And while tonight wasn't his first time at the rodeo, so to speak, but it was Hammer's first night officially stepping into an AFW ring.  And the barrel-chested brute had every intention of making an impression, with this in-ring debut.

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! BFkddzn

The opening notes of his music hit, and Hammer pushed his way through the curtains and onto the ramp.  The spotlights hit his oiled body, giving off a heavy shine as he posed.  Flexing, the definition of his physique was offset by the thick, copious coat of body hair.  Hammer smirked, as the music crescendoed, breaking fully into "The Touch."  He rolled a sucker back and forth in his mouth as he sneered at the crowd.  A glint of the arena lights shone off of his aviators, as he stepped forward and made his way down the ramp.

Hammer kept his arms raised as he strode down the entrance ramp, assuming all eyes in the arena would be on him.  He raised his head toward the arena lights, giving off an aire of self-absorbed narcissism.  Knowing full well that he was taller than the average AFW wrestler by far, the cocky American cut a rather impressive figure, on the ramp.  As he approached the ring apron, Jack grasped the bottom rope, and pulled himself onto the side of the ring.  Standing there, he flexed his biceps, showing off once more for the crowd with a classic bodybuilder pose.  Then, ducking under the top rope, the big man made his way into the ring.  There, he walked toward the commentary table, leaned over the rope with an outstretched hand, and began demanding a microphone.

"I don't speak you're weird moon-letter language," Hammer shouted, once he got his hands on a mic, "so you're gonna have to wait for subtitles.  But I'm gonna have my say, anyway.  What you see in this ring, tonight, is the new face of Tension.  You're looking at me, and you're feeling that Tension, ain't you?  'Cuz you don't know what you're looking at, do you?  What I am, see, is what happens when you get a real man in a wrestling ring!

"Looking around the Tension locker room, I don't like what I've been seeing!  You got these skinny twinks, these masked flippy losers, all these guys that get their asses beat by chicks that weigh a buck five, soaking wet!  And now that I'm here, baby, I guarantee you that all those chicks are gonna be soaking wet!  Look at me!  Over 200 pounds of solid muscle, more definition than a dictionary, a thick damn coat of macho, all over this!  I'm old school, dammit!  Back when wrestlers were larger than life!  And I promise you, kids," Hammer lowered his glasses to wink at the camera, as he cocked his hips forward, "Jack Hammer ... is larger than life!

"So let's bring out my opponent!  Let's see who gets to be the first bimbo I put down on my way to bringing some damn manliness back to this sorry excuse for a wrestling promotion!"  Hammer spiked the microphone, the thud echoing through the arena as it hit the mat.  The huge body builder draped his muscular physique across the rope, leaning back against it, showing off as he smirked up the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! Empty Re: Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 am

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! 27911834791_c6a3525252_b

Charlotte have never been in a match just yet, she recently signed up and have to read all the rules and such, nothing but common sense except that there are things she couldnt prevent herself from getting injured and sent to the hospital to stay for a week, like after the hardcore match or something very painful. Not too looking forward to those but, as long she can take on anyone and tries to live up to her name as the 'Royal Scarlet' as her in-ring name instead of real name, rather keep it that way anyway. She soon got her first match that gonna happen tonight! Really soon actually in few hours and thankfully shes all pumped up for this one, especially from the name Jack Hammer, sound intimidating but nothing could scare her at all, no matter how tough this guy is.

The newcomer redhead gotten into her locker room and gearing up her black skin tight leotard suit covering up her body and arms, adding her white gloves and black boots with netted leggings. Putting on her mask and bow that shape like a cat ears after using it to tied her red hair into a ponytail. "Alright, lets all set and ready to go! Better not make any cat puns now Charlotte!" Looking at the mirror as she knows deep inside shes nervous but have to psyche herself up to prepare for her debut match!

Once her opponent all said and done with his intro, sounds like a real jerk to her and possibly he is being a badguy, a kind of person she is looking to take down actually, always felt good to beat someone who is bad and deserve to be punish. Even this is his first match too, maybe? She isnt sure, but the arrogant tone of his voice proves he is no good guy whatsoever. SO! Her music stars playing and she rushes out to get on stage to slide while kneeling down, right hand out and looking right at him, standing up to point and moving her hand to the throat, gesture to cutthroat, saying shes going to take him down! After she would try get his attention, she would waves to the crowds as they cheer on her unique appearances and her luscious body, she knows she looks good and better be! Shes in totally great shape to move fast and hit hard, something like this can be useful against a big man like Jack Hammer awaiting in the ring for her.

She would quickly rushes around the ring away from his range until she quickly slips in the ring to roll right in and does the same pose like before, then hops on her feet and smile at him with the hands on her hips. She doesnt have the mic in her hands but no need, all she needs now is him to listen what she needs to say and anyway far away gonna miss it. "Jack Hammer! I hear what you just said, I think you're a bad man and you should start respecting everyone! Otherwise, I will teach you a lesson to respect and show good sportsmanship!"

Once she get that out of the way, Charlotte would bring her hands out and awaiting for the bell, not wanting to lock up with such a big man like him, she knows she'll get thrown around easily so to be quick and witted, she waits for him to start the attack first whenever the bell rings. "You're nothing but a sad brute, I hope this match can fix you!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Dual Debut:  Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer! Empty Re: Dual Debut: Charlotte Ashway vs. Jack Hammer!

Post by Lunchador Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm

When his opponent's music started playing over the loudspeakers, Hammer bounced of the ropes and paced forward. Taking an aggressive stance, the muscle-bound bear of a man was eager to see just who the AFW was throwing at him for his first night in the ring. Pacing back and forth, rolling his sucker from one side of his mouth to the other, Hammer glared up the ramp.

When the purple-clad redhead emerged on the entrance, Hammer didn't even try to hide his grin. She was a babe, of course, great figure and the face probably wasn't bad, under that mask. Fiesty, too, as she made her "cut throat" gesture to Hammer, showing off a hell of a lot of confidence. The ex-cop stood stock straight, after that, and returned the taunt by waving her to come down to the ring. Jack couldn't help but think of how much he was looking forward to pinning that busty redhead down to the mat, tonight ...

As she came into the ring, Hammer had no problem backing off, and giving her all the room she needed. There wasn't an ounce of doubt in the big man's mind that he was going to be taking this match in a walk. Then, she took the mic, and started cutting into him.

With an audible laugh, throwing back his head, Hammer didn't seem to be taking his opponent terribly seriously. The man's barrel chest and broad shoulders heaved as he laughed off her threats, shaking his head when she was done.

"Tell you what, babe," he said, not even bothering to remove his sucker or sunglasses as he walked up to her, "I like what I'm seeing, here. Just like every other chick here, you got a body better suited to a strip club than fighting. But if you really think you're gonna teach me some manners, then yeah, let's play!" Hammer opened his arms, presenting his massive, muscle-bound body to her, offering Royal Scarlet the first shot, as the opening bell sounded!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:35 am

Charlotte enters the ring sharing with the biggest man she have ever seen in person, especially he have those muscles and body hair, just have to show it all as he stood there looking right at her and shes looking right back at him as he responding to her that shes good looking even better than some stripper which its bit of insult for sure. She glares at him while retaining her urge to smack him in the face, but, he was so confident that he offers her a free shot at him. **A free shot huh?** She thought without saying at work to him, not the one she thought at least.

"I will teach you some manners, just you wait and see!" Now his arms open up and allowing her to do whatever she can to get the first initiative but it could also be a trap too. But with her speed, she can probably escape his attempt grapple hold before it could fully lock her in place. Charlotte gonna take a chance and see if the 'Royal Scarlet' gonna take him down first!

The redhead would quickly right at him with a lunge, jumping up as high as she could outreaching her hands hoping to catches his head and pull it down enough to get it tuck under her arm. In one quick motion, she would swing her legs to hopefully motion herself to twist and pulling the big man around right to the mat with his thick skull for her Tornado DDT out of nowhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:17 am

Jack's shoulders rolled, as he gave a loud, full-body chuckle at his opponent's expense. The sheer arrogance of the man was enough to draw some sneers from the fans. They'd already been rather taken with the gorgeous redhead, and Hammer's brazen display of disrespect wasn't sitting well with anyone. Hammer simply kept rolling, giving a cocky smirk to the crowd, reveling in their jeering. He wasn't feeling at all threatened by his opponent, and didn't see any point in pretending to have respect for her, now! With his arms up, he just looked from side to side, making certain that every fan watching him could see the dismissive smirk on his face.

Before the mountain of manhood knew what was happening, Royal Scarlet was on top of him! In a flash, the luscious redhead had her arm hooked around Hammer's head, and she was up in the air. "Urk!" he grunted, as he suddenly found himself trying to support her full weight as she swung around him. Caught completely flat-footed, the big man could do nothing to resist as the Royal redhead swung around, twisting him in her quick Tornado DDT!

Hammer got spiked hard into the mat, as he was yanked off his feet and flipped upside down. The crowd erupted, watching the masked redhead get offered a free shot, and take such excellent advantage of it. The sucker went flying out of Hammer's mouth as he went flying, though his sunglasses somehow managed to remain in place. Hammer's muscle-bound body flopped onto the mat, the big man staring, bewildered, up at the ceiling lights. The impact of the DDT had left him stunned- as did trying to process exactly what had just happened to him!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:09 am

Charlotte isnt afraid for the likes of him and his arrogant 'smells' reeks easily to her nose and senses just to make her face wrinkles in disappointment from the kind of guy he is. At least, she assume, he isnt some sicko but being a wannabe player that Charlotte would be glad to smack his face off or better yet, something else she got in store for him since he is letting her do whatever at first.

**Take you down with one move!** She thought before rushing right at Jack to catches his head as she jump right into him, pulling under and spinning him along with her until her back painlessly lands on the mat but for Jack, his head smacks hard from landing.

She would quickly pops up onto her feet and placing her fists on her hips, looking down at him smirking a little, feeling bit better to see how surprise he is, though with that sunglasses on, hard to tell, probably her next move would be enough to make his eyes exposed for everyone to see and possibly that sunglasses flying.

"Alright, 'buddy', time to show you how wrong you are to think Im weak!" She then looks up and out at the crowd shouting out loud to get them to cheer, arms up and hopping up and down, clearly thought without thinking about her busty chest. Regardless, she then quickly runs behind her towards to the ropes to quickly get close enough until she can hop to land her feet on the second rope, grabbing the top and use the elastic rubberband ropes to bounces off, flips backward hoping that she could land right on top of him with a somersault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:30 am

Left sprawled out on his broad back, Hammer shook his head vigorously. Partly because he honestly hadn't expected the masked redhead to take him down, but mostly that he hadn't expected her to do it so swiftly! Trying to lean up, Hammer could only get part way before his light-headedness kept his back to the mat. Eyebrows raised in shock, mouth hanging open slightly, the big man looked bewildered about nearly everything going on, around him!

The explosion of motion and energy from the voluptuous redhead impressed the crowd loud enough to draw a cheer. It also didn't hurt that so many were hoping to see Hammer put quickly in his place. But, apparently the masked woman was far from done, and apparently not one to rest on her laurels. Quickly she launched into her next move.

"Heh, nice," was all Hammer managed to get out, leering blatantly at the redhead's ample breasts and killer figure. Unfortunately, he was still slow to put the pieces together, unable to get himself upright before she went flying through the air, just to come crashing down on him with the somersault.

"HOOOFF!" he grunted, as the lithe woman came crashing down on his ribs. Any other time, Hammer would have loved to have Royal Scarlet's body on top of him. Coming down with her level of speed and momentum, however, was an entirely different story! Bouncing up with the impact, air driven right out of his body, the big man rolled over onto his side. Holding his aching, constricting abs, Hammer gasped for air, stunned.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 am

Charlotte took down the big man with a big impact of the tornado DDT thinking its enough to keep him down, and lay him there so that she could follow up with a quick flip off the ropes to make a graceful moonsault that her whole busty and well fitted body to come down and crashing right on top of the big bad man with those hairy chest that she would land right on top of him, maybe enough to weaken him a bit, even it would hurt her just a tiny bit. "Hmph!"

She didnt want to stay on top of him for long as she quickly pushes his chest getting off him and looking at the big man, smirking with confident while her fists is on her hips. "Take that your horrible man!" Doesnt really have anything clever to say, but what she said is done. But for him, its not over yet as she knows she'll have to work hard to weaken him down enough and defeat this jerk kind of guy.

Now Charlotte have to pull him up by the head until he would get in position to allow her arm to wrap it around his head into her Side Headlock, even her busty chest slightly pressing against his head or face, not even sure since she isnt thinking about it. But what the masked wrestler IS thinking is attempting to run, pulling Jack with her towards to the turnbuckle hoping to run and jump off, pushing herself away heading to the center as shes tries to take him down, coming towards to the mat with a big bulldog to slam him down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:28 pm

The crowd seem pleased and surprised with the masked woman's run of dominance over her larger opponent. No one was more surprised than Hammer, however, who had expected a cake walk when he saw his voluptous opponent for the evening. He never would have expected she could fight! Now rocked onto his back, the big man was at her mercy, and she seemed more than eager to teach him a lesson.

"I'll take all you've got, little lady," he said, with a skeevy grin. The big man was aching from the moonsault, but not so much so that it would impede his general creepiness. Jack started to lean up, head still spinning from the tornado DDT, but before he could get off his back Scarlet had him trapped in a side headlock! One arm extended outward, the other wrapped around her lower back, the big man followed her up, wanting to at least get himself off the mat. However, there seemed to be more than that, he wanted ...

As soon as the masked redhead got Jack in the headlock, he was keenly aware of how close he was to her generous bust. "Hmm," he smiled, "good hold. You got this technique down, babe!" The big man started nuzzling his face against her tightly-costumed chest, enjoying the warmth. If she hadn't been aware of his placement before, he was making her very aware of it, now! Unfortunately for Jack, however, his distraction meant that the masked wrestler would face no resistance to her next move.

Like a flash, Charlotte pushed off. Jack got pulled along in her grip as she rushed for the turnbuckle, getting twisted around as she bounced off. The big man went crashing down to the mat in Charlotte's bulldog, another move that rocked him hard! Left laid out on his chest, Hammer could only groan pathetically, as he moved his hands to try and nurse his aching head!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 pm

Charlotte doing well with a good beat down on the big man and hoping its enough to go through his thick skull, thick face, thick body hair, enough to pushes through to inflict enough pain to dazing the huge man. She managed to get his head under her arm while he complimenting her, Charlotte kind of shivers the thought of his words and bit annoyed too, so she would take him to the corner and jumping off, turning to the center of the mat and crashes and he stay down for a moment.

The busty catwoman in tight one piece clad quickly pops up onto her feet and looking down at him, thinking she needs to do more than her impact moves, probably best thoughts is weaken this big man with some submission hold to soften his tough muscles.

She now slowly standing over his body behind him, her feet next to his sides and under his arms. The masked wrestler reaching down, squatting to grab his muscled arms to lift and draping over her thighs then reaching under his chin which she can feel his beard even wearing the gloves on, pulling back in a standing Camel Clutch, see if she can weaken him some. "You should give up and admit your defeats!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next