???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut)

2 posters

Go down

Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut) Empty Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut)

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:15 am

Match Type- Normal
Ring Type- Standard AFW Ring
Win Conditions- Pinfall, Submission or TKO

Charlotte Ashway aka 'Royal Scarlet':
Versus
Masato "Muscles" Kinazami:

Masato Kinazami certainly had the build, the athleticism and the looks to become a pro-wrestler. Yet, he lacked the mindset, willingness, training and experience. His master, Juliet literally told him to change careers and become a pro wrestler. He barely has a week of training under his belt. Hell! He didn't even have an outfit! Masato looked down from his black jacket, red T-shirt, denim jeans and to his white running shoes. He was in over his head, to top it all off his boss had told him to be as heel like as possible. When he registered for AFW, Juliet had crossed out face and put HEEL in big black letters. It didn't help that based on his build and his face, it wouldn't be too hard to make himself into a heel.
HEEL MASATO-KUN:

He cringed at the mental image of what Juliet had in store for him. He let out a sigh and told himself there was a chance he might actually enjoy wrestling. It looked fun and he was sure in his early teens, he was a big fan himself and even wanted to be a pro-wrestler. Getting the go-ahead, Masato walked out as his music started playing. The more he thought about wrestling sounded awesome! His name up in lights, he would be a superstar! Women would love him! Men would be too intimidated to fight him at bars! He'd get the reputation and recognition, he finally deserved!

"Th-this music though... I swear I heard it bef-"

Masato's Improvised Opening

Masato let out a reluctant sigh as he heard his 'opening music' putting his hand on his face.

"Oh Dear God..." He said as he made his walk of shame down the ramp. This was no doubt his manager's doing as she said to trust her with his entrance. "Well... if life gives you lemons! I said, young man, when you're short on your dough. You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find Many ways to have a good time."!

"It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A!" Masato said singing the song as the crowd laughed their head off and joined in as he showed off his 'impressive' dance moves. After the first chorus, he managed to enter the ring without clumsily falling back off of the apron. Although the crowd noticed that he had some trouble, he managed to enter it by just jumping over the top rope after a running start. Unsteadily, he stood up and gave the crowd a wave, grinning like an idiot.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut) Empty Re: Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut)

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:40 am

Charlotte watching from the backstage before she could make her own appearances, watching on the HDTV monitor seeing her opponent coming out and.... he does look like a big guy and strong person, even dressed to impressed like a heel would appears, but the way he goes in the ring was just plain strange, not like a badguy material. BUT, she does go in a match to take on ONLY heel so this guy should be one of em, probably a lackey or lower level villain or something, either way, shes going out to take him down on her list.

"This guy......" She said softly in bit of disappointment, but whats done is done and ready to head on out. Her own music starts playing after his, rushing out to get on stage showing off her skin-tight black catsuit matching colors for her boots, long leggings and white gloves, adding the cat ears and mask covering her face and leaving her long red hair into a ponytail.... and busty.

She points out to everyone then right at the man in the ring, then she confidently walking down the ramp until she reaches to the wrestling ring that she would slip right underneath and entering the ring, moving to her corners and resting her back against it, she waves at the crowd which they whistling her cause how good her body is. Though nothing of those ever bothers her as shes all focus on defeating him, this guy being a villain on her list, have to take him out.

"So..... I was told you're the heel of this match? You do look like one but you certainly not acting like one......... what are you really?" She asked yet caution to keep a distance from him, awaiting for the bell to rings so she can come out and brings her hands out, looking out for any openings she can go for.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut) Empty Re: Charlotte Ashway vs Masato (Masato's Debut)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Masato watched her opponent strode in making her eyes go wide with surprise as she entered the ring. The redhead was beyond hot, he gulped as he tried not to look at those curves, the nice shape of her legs, that chest and those.... sexy.... muscles. He felt weak at the knees as he sees her foe look at him with those eyes. He snapped out of it, the moment he realized she was speaking to him.

"What? Me? Oh... Yeah! I'm a heel! That's me!" Masato said as he pointed his thumb at himself. "I'm the heeliest heel who has ever heeled in heelville. You heel me?"

'What is the fuck is wrong with me!?' Masato thought to himself as he felt a beat of sweat roll down the back of his head. He took a breath and told himself to get his act together. Juliet ordered him to act like a heel and he knew he coudl do better than that.

"YEAH!" Masato said in his best Macho-Man voice. "You like puppies? Because I KICK THEM! I'm the type of guy that TILTS every picture in a hallway! If you had a muffin this morning, I probably dropped it on the floor! You know that taste you get when you drink orange juice after brushing your teeth?!!! WELL I LOVE IT!"

'Yeah, that's pretty fucking evil.' Masato told himself with satisfaction as he flicked his nose with his thumb, 'Good job Masato.'

"Now prepare to be crushed heroine." Masato said as he got into a fighting stance, the only one he kind of knew. "After I beat you, I'll make you admit that evil always wins."

Hearing the bell ring, Masato charged straight at Charlotte. Despite his size, Masato was bloody fast and ferociously strong. He threw out his arm in an attempt to apply a clothesline to Charlotte's chest and knock her straight onto her back.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:17 am

Charlotte staring at him while getting into her stance and this big fella just running his mouth like whatever he says sounds like a really bad guy, or attempt to be, either way he really wanted to be a heel then he is surely proving it to be one and the one going down tonight by the hands of the righteous heroine to mop the floor with him. Since Masato seems being a heel is a cool thing especially all those bad things just to ruined the day, this busty red head is going to teach him a lesson that being bad doesnt feel good when losing to someone like her.

"You know what I think? I think you're a fool to take on someone like me, why? Because tonight, I will vanish a villain like you and show you hero like me will win and evil never prevail."

Seeing him getting his stance just like shes doing so, the match begins with the bell rings. She would rushes right for him as he does the same noticing his arm coming out trying to take her down with a clothesline, but she was quick to duck down bringing her hands up using his outreached arm like a monkey bar to swing herself around behind him, using her legs to clamp on his waist, getting her arms around his neck, tighten into her body scissor combo with sleeper hold. "Hmmmph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Masato binked as his arm hit nothing but air, he kept charging unable to stop himself. When he realized his foe had swung behind him and coiled her limbs around his neck and midsection, he gritted his teeth. With one hand on Charlotte's neck and the other on her knee, he tried to mitigate the squeeze as best as he could. Yet, her red haired bombshell of an opponent was vastly superior in terms of fighting technique and she was much tougher than she had first appeared.

Masato was thinking of a way to get out of this hold before running straight into the ropes. He braced himself as he felt all three ropes dig into him as they rebounded him backwards. Gritting his teeth, he was forced to grab onto the top rope to stop himself from falling onto his back. Now without restraint, he felt the redhead's arms dug into his neck, his face reddened as he very quickly grew feint. Charlotte's sexy strong legs made it difficult for him to draw breath. He felt his knees begin to buckle and his vision start go black. When he heard-

"Rope break!" The Ref called out.

Masato blinked, he had forgotten about that rule. It was lucky break but hoped the heroine would live up to her name and show him some mercy.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:23 am

Charlotte clinging onto him while shes tighten the arms around his neck and squeezing his body even tighter by her fairly strong thighs, hanging on as long as the masked wrestler could do while she can definitely feel him doing his best to shake her off and even holding onto the ropes preventing himself from falling, thankfully not at her direction or would be troublesome, then again it would be worst for him since she'll keep him trap under her hold while on the mat, would be a much better solution.

She soon hear the referee calling out loud the rope break by Masato, she click her tongue as the red haired woman forced to released the hold and down onto her feet, hands up to back off showing sign that she wouldnt attack him right after, wanted to be fair regardless of him playing the 'badguy' here. "Is that all you got? What kind of silly heel are you?" Messing with him a bit, awaiting to continue this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:13 am

Masato inhaled putting a hand to his neck before coughing. He took a few slow breaths before standing up straight, he flashed a grin. It seemed his opponent was tough, he had to keep his guard up and take it seriously. The redhead's words woke him up as he processed them. Masato was the heel, he told himself and bad guys are supposed to be mean. He turned back, feigning weakness as he leaned over as if he was about to collapse on to his knees. He then got into a sprinter's pose before charging at Charlotte trying to bury his fist into her stomach.

"The Best Heel." He grinned.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:41 am

Charlotte waiting for him to get ready, not wanting to strike when he isnt all set to go, she stood there seeing him weaken by her attacks and looks like the masked wrestler did good numbers on him so she didnt have to worry too much he seems to be a tool for someone to use on, pretending to be a heel when he truly isnt, she thought.

"What? Should we end this so you dont have to go pretending to be this?" She asked, seeing him collapse to his knees like he is hurting but she have to wrestle him, so the heroine stepping in closer reaching for his head until suddenly, she felt a hard hit to her stomach out of nowhere. "OUF!" She instantly double over by his fierce strike of his punch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:48 pm

Masato felt bad when she saw Charlotte instantly double over from his powerful foe. He knew even for his great physique, he was a lot stronger and faster than he looked. The few times he had actually hit someone, it was back when he was a teenager and even then he knew he could hit hard. Masato erased the feeling, holding back would not do him any good and it would be insulting to Charlotte, a lady yes, but a professional fighter. Regardless of gender, it would be insulting for him not to give it his all.

Bring his hands together palm to palm, he would drive his elbow into Charlotte's spine grunting as he wanted to drive the woman from her hunched over state to all fours. He would reach down wrapping his arms around Charlotte's stomach. Through sheer muscle Masato would simply lift Charlotte off the ground, the woman would be upside down with her legs dangling in the air. He would force Charlotte's legs secure between his legs so his thighs secured her head in place. With her head facing away from Masato and facing the crowd, he would hold her in this piledriver position. With his hands, he would grab onto the heroine's thighs and would spread her legs apart forcibly. He was trying to humiliate this heroine by spreading her legs apart in front of the crowd while splitting her legs apart painfully.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down