Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

CybeastGregarX, d_ultsch, dragonswill, Kelsea, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, ScyldScefing, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, ThunderFox, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Velvet McCallister VS Amelie Roux

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Velvet McCallister VS Amelie Roux

Post by scorn53 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:45 pm

Standard Hentai Match

Whilst Amelie had something of a good list of hentai related matches already under her curvy belt since her debut in AFW, there was one type of opponent she had somewhat weirdly, yet to face. Someone of equal, or god forbid, greater size to the French beauty. Tonight, that was a fact ready to be changed.

Spoiler:

Clad as ever her in 'slightly' revealing attire, Amelie was excited and then some as she paced back and forth in her small dressing room. Not only was the woman she was expecting to face tonight of equal size, but just as, if not more 'gifted' than Amelie in both assets and general figure! Soon receiving the call the make her entrance, Amelie would somewhat excitedly sprint from her dressing room to the entrance curtain; her excitement barely able to stop the woman from jiggling every which way. Soon bursting through the curtains, the French beauty would make a somewhat less exaggerated walk down the ramp. Usually, Amelie would spend her time eyeing up the crowd; both chest and rear somewhat excessively swaying as she purposefully walked her body in a exaggerated strut. Today, less of a way, but more of an extreme chest bounce, as the french woman essentially power walked down the ramp.

Rolling under the ropes and entering the ring briskly, the eager beauty would stand quick, hand coming back and brushing her hair, as her eyes turned to the entrance. She simply couldn't wait for the figure to emerge.

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Velvet McCallister VS Amelie Roux

Post by Sparkplug71 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:58 pm

It had certainly been awhile, but Velvet was quite happy to go back under the bright lights and roaring crowds of the ring. The tall and extremely curvy woman sauntered towards the ring, her chest bouncing gently with each step, clad in her own one piece, this time sporting a green one that still showed off a fair amount of skin. She paused as she climbed up into the ring to slowly shake her own wide rear, squeezing around that middle rope before stepping in, looking at the tall, green haired woman.

"Well now, Quite nice to see such a tall gal like yourself here" she said to her, steping towards her and holding out her hand, flashing a good natured smile at her.

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post223614.html#p223614

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:56 am

Amelie latched her eyes on the woman the moment she appeared, a somewhat reddened look on her face becoming apparent. She'd subtlety bite her lip; even from the distance, Velvet's extreme curves were apparent, made all the more attractive to Amelie as the big woman swayed down the ramp in her revealing attire.

She'd remain near perfectly still with hands to her side as the big woman entered; her heart quickening in her chest as she realised just how extreme said curves were.

"You too..." She'd respond, mumbling somewhat from her nervousness, clearly excited for the very heated match to soon begin!

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:58 am

The big woman just smiled and held out her hands, slowly approaching the other woman, she was hoping for the classic lockup at the center of the ring, and if things would go well, she'd win and send the fellow giantess into the corner of the ring and shove her chest against her own!

http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post223614.html#p223614

My girls

Sparkplug71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top