Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Big-Breasted Bitches (for Sparkplug71)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Big-Breasted Bitches (for Sparkplug71) - Page 2 Empty Re: Big-Breasted Bitches (for Sparkplug71)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:31 pm

Lilly stepped into the elevator and gave the blonde a final few words, inviting her to be a fan while dismissing any notion that the girl's breasts were worthy of being examined, let alone praised. It was at this moment that Katrina had a decision to make, and Lilly watched the girl to see whether she, like a few others who had asked a similar favor of Lilly in the past, would be persistent and follow her, or whether she would admit to herself that her breasts really weren't very special at all and carry on with whatever she had been doing before she ran into the famous Kentuckian. In that split second, just before the elevator doors closed, this Kat decided to try to stand up to Lilly, and stepped into the elevator just before it closed, trying to push her body up against Lilly's. Whether she had her breasts or her shoulders pushing on Lilly's chest, the redhead could hardly tell.

"And what is 'my kind of personality,' exactly? All I'm doing is telling you the truth," Lilly would say, putting her hands on her hips and looking down her nose at her small-chested little fangirl. She had actually taken it easy on the girl, or so she had thought, since she had been in a pretty good mood ever since she arrived in Tokyo. She had tried to let the blonde down easily, and now she had a little meltdown on her hands. "Let me spell it out for you as simply as I can, cowgirl: I don't care about small breasts. There is literally not enough there for me to judge. Whatever you're trying to do right now, you'd better forget about it. I'm not here to wrestle. I'm only here to titfight."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Big-Breasted Bitches (for Sparkplug71) - Page 2 Empty Re: Big-Breasted Bitches (for Sparkplug71)

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Katrina looked at the invisible watch on her left arm, tapping it a few times, before giving her chest a thrust against the red-head's own prized pair. "Well, I got a little spare time then, I could go for a titfight..I mean, I think I'm someone you OUGHT to be judging. Just because I don't have more boobs than I do brain." she'd say, before letting the tension hang in the air "Now uh...what floor are you going down to?" asked her, not terribly sure how long she'd have to sit and wait in the elevator with this gal...

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:54 am

Despite having spelled it out pretty plainly for the little blonde, Lilly still wasn't getting through to the clearly thick-skulled wrestler. The redhead had tried and tried, and was actually being just about as nice as anyone could reasonably expect her to be in these circumstances. When the blonde kept trying to push her flat chest into Lilly's, however, begging for the queen of tits to fight her, the Kentuckian started to lose her patience. She grinded her teeth and looked up at the ceiling of the elevator in exasperation.

"You aren't getting it. I'm not saying 'No, I won't wrestle you, but gee golly whiz, cowgirl, I'd love to titfight you instead!' I'm saying I only titfight, and I'm only here for girls who are worth my time," Lilly would explain, letting her voice grow a little louder as she made it even simpler for Kat to understand. "You think I should be judging you? Why would you think that? I assume you know your own chest size, and if you've learned anything about me, it's that I don't care for tiny tits."

As the blonde, clearly confused by her own actions, asked what floor Lilly was going to, the redhead rolled her eyes and reached around Kat to press a button, not even bothering to tell the girl about it. Her huge chest pressed tighter into the tiny breasts of her "fan."

"You think you're worth my time? I'll give you a quick lesson on why you aren't, if you'll take off your shirt. I shouldn't even have to do this, but it'll be easier with that visual."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Katrina was getting more and more aggravated with Lily as time had gone on, but the next thing she asked seemed to have thrown her for a loop. She paused and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Alright...you want me to take off my shirt..right now..in this elevator?" asked the Texan. "We are in public, I'm fully aware of this being the kind of place it is, but I'd prefer that kind of stuff to go down in..you know..rings or your more private matches, any ol' joe could walk up in here and see us doing that.

The blond paused and thought for a moment before replying. "Alright Princess Priss, I think I know of a room that's vacant right now we can use, fair enough? That way, we can really settle this without uh..outside interference."

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 am

All of a sudden, the Texan, who had been very forthcoming about her desire for Lilly to look at her tits and judge her tits and, subsequent to being told the truth about those tits, to fight Lilly with those tits, become a modest little daisy, shying away when Lilly offered to actually do what the girl had asked of her. Of course, now that the little blonde had gotten her feelings hurt, she was starting to get a little crazy and was starting to misinterpret things. "That kind of stuff?" Lilly would repeat, as the Texan then continued on about finding a room that she knew where they could "settle this" without any interruptions.

Lilly's hand slapped her forehead and she turned to the side, shaking her head ruefully. "You think I was offering to titfight you? Why the hell would I want to do that? It wouldn't be fun for me and it wouldn't be remotely fair to you," she would say, as the blonde continued to act aggressive towards her and she continued to essentially ignore all of that aggression and try to send the little girl on her way. "I was just thinking of letting you get a taste of the criticism that you seem so eager for. I was going to show you why I can't judge your tiny tits. But now you made it awkward."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:29 pm

"I've made it awkward? You were the one who wants me to strip down in an elevator!" Katrina said, indeed rather frustrated with her now. "Alright, apparently I'm not making my point clear, I AM going to titfight you, but it'll be done after you...ugh.." the Texan pressed her thumbs against her own forehead before looking back at Lily. "You've got me just as confused..." replied the Texan. "Listen, maybe we just got off on the wrong foot here..I just really like your show, and I'd like to get my chest graded, but I still want to have a little chesty showdown too..is that really too much to ask for?" asked Katrina, doing her best to repair this situation.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:19 am

"Yes, you have made it awkward. Don't try to convince me that you wouldn't ever strip down in an elevator. I know better than to believe that," Lilly would say. She was actually trying her best to be nice, but her patience was starting to wear thin. The blonde was not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, and trying to keep the girl from throwing a temper tantrum while at the same time not agreeing to waste hours of her time was frustrating Lilly.

At least the blonde calmed down a bit. Unfortunately, she probably would not stay calm for all too long. "Look, what do you think is actually going to happen if I did agree to titfight you? We go to whatever vacant room you have in mind, I actually take off my shirt and let you ogle my tits for a while, and then...what? We both know that tiny breasts cannot beat larger, clearly superior breasts in a fight. Maybe you've even found some girls with chests smaller than yours to figure that out with. Why do you want to waste your time banging your head against a wall—or your tits against mine?"

She would cross her arms in front of her. "I always try to give my fans what they want, but I guess things are different here where everyone is competitive and thinks their tits are all that. Usually, girls back home just wanted me to humiliate them." Lilly paused, and smiled slowly, giving Katrina a knowing, impish look. "Maybe I'm wrong, and it's not so different here after all. Hmm?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum